The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drop Dead Gorgeous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kooties

Kooties

Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Niki walked up the steps to the house onto the front porch and went to unlock the door. With a quick turn of the key the door opened and Niki turned to Monáe again and smiled,"Hey we still have the rest of the summer. I'm sure tomorrow some life guard won't piss you off."

Bret burst out laughing,"You look like an idiot Dean. everyone's going to be looking at you like you're mental."
Back to top Go down
http://unzippedballoons.tumblr.com/
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Dean flipped him off, turning and grinning at Bret. "Yeah, and?" He retorted, winking at a couple of girls who were giving him strange looks. "Ladies."

Monáe nodded, and walked inside. She had a mean temper, which often flared up with little or no provocation. But once she stopped being angry, she felt stupid. And hell, she sure felt stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Niki ran her left hand through her hair while walking up the steps to where their bedrooms were. The house was really big considering only the two of them were staying there. She plopped down on her bed, and picked up her guitar strumming a couple half-assed songs.

Bret raised an eyebrow at Dean and rolled his eyes, he mentally swore that the kid was attracted to anything with a vagina. The girls he just winked at weren't even remotely hot,"Dude, where'd your standards go?"
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Monáe sighed and walked back outside, sitting down on the edge of the porch and staring out across the beach. She tossed the last bit of cone into the bushes and lent back against the porch post.

Dean rolled his eyes at Bret as the girls walked off. "Bro, a wink and a smile go a long way. Next time they see me playing, they'll be likely to tip me more. I have a plan, y'know." He retorted, kicking sand at Bret.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

ooc://
I completely forgot about the ice cream cone XD
ic://
Niki sighed laying down on the bed with the guitar rested flat on her stomach. She rubbed her temples a little bit, tomorrow she'd definitely go to the beach and relax the whole time.

Bret laughed kicking sand back,"That makes you a border-line male prostitute. I think that's it. Or maybe con-artist is the better word to describe it? Is that what you were trying on the girls at the ice cream place too?"
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 pm

"I am neither, thank you very much." Dean retorted stiffly. "It's simply... Appealing to my audience." He decided, and grinned. "And I wasn't trying anything on those girls."

Monáe stood suddenly, and marched out onto the beach, picking up a piece of driftwood as she went.
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am

Dean rolled his eyes, and began playing his guitar again. It was a habit of his - to keep his hands busy. "Whatever man." He retorted, sticking his tongue out.

Monáe stopped a few feet away from the water's edge, and stared out to sea for several moments, before snapping her arm back and hurling the piece of wood into the water. It went a fair way - she had a good arm.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 am

Niki sped up a little bit, she was fast, cheers to being an athlete her whole life. The lights to the ferris wheel were still viewable where she was now, then again the where veiwable no matter where in Ocean City you were. Niki came to a halt at the corner and pressed the button that she would always press a thousand times when she was a kid to annoy passing drivers.

Bret laughed,"Such a baby." He shook his head violently because a horse fly kept buzzing in his ear. He looked over at Dean's guitar,"Where you playin tomorrow? You should get tips on the beach. That way you can see what a bitch my job is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop Dead Gorgeous   Drop Dead Gorgeous - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drop Dead Gorgeous
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: