The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boooooored.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Monáe shrugged. "I live just out side of Kingston. Kingston be quite crowded, but it not too bad where I live." She replied, brushing a few curls out of her eyes.

Dean shrugged. "It's quite easy once you get used to it. Still, San Cristobal is nothing like Rio. I lived there for a few months when I went to Brazil. Crazy." He added.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:54 pm

"That makes sense,"Niki laughed a little,"Where I live it's really modest and rural. I had almost no neighbors because my family's farm is bigger than it needs to be. So I'm just not used to a lot of people in the same place at the same time."

Bret smirked,"Cool." Once the reached his pick-up truck he pulled out his keys and pressed the unlock button and put her bags in the back,"It's about a half hour drive to my place."
Back to top Go down
http://unzippedballoons.tumblr.com/
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 am

"Oh cool," Dean replied, turning his head to grin at her before leading her towards his car. "I've never lived in the country." He came to a stop beside a beat up old impala, and grinned sheepishly, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Monáe nodded slowly, and let herself into the passenger seat. She settled herself, folding her limbs delicately.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:58 pm

"My brother used to have the same car,"Niki smiled surveying the impala. She held up her bag and tilted her head a little,"Where should I put it?"

Bret climbed into the driver's sit sliding the key into the ignition easily, the truck was brand new so he pretty much treasured it. "So why Ireland?"
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 am

Dean smiled. "Did he?" He asked as he took her bag and opened the passenger's door. "Here, get in and I'll put these in the back."

Monáe shrugged. "My great great grandfather was half Irish." She replied. "Though you couldn't tell from looking at me." She grinned. "I thought I'd check this place out. Just wanted to get away, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 am

Niki nodded,"Yeah he did."
"It caught fire an exploded when he forgot to put out his cigarette,"She added with a laugh and walked to the front seat and opened the door, tucking another piece of her hair behind her ear before getting in then closing the door.

Bret nodded as he pulled out onto the road,"I completely understand, I did that once. Except it was kind of a failure because I only had one hundred dollars."
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:43 am

Dean arched an eyebrow as he opened the trunk and put her bags in, bumped it closed and walked around the car to his side. "Good thing I'm not a smoker then, huh?" He replied, starting the engine and slamming the door.

Monáe laughed. "Money's a pain in the ass. I always seem to lack it when it's most needed."
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:47 pm

"For me it depends,"Niki shrugged sitting back in the seat looking at the people pouring out of the main entrance of the airport.

Bret laughed,"So I'm not the only one?" Soon enough the roads become more rural and less crowded and Bret smirked,"It's very farmland-ish around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boooooored.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: