The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boooooored.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Yes.
Let's RP.
NOW.
Fersrs.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Plot? :3
Back to top Go down
http://unzippedballoons.tumblr.com/
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Aw damn.
I have bad timing.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Hahaha don't we all?
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 pm

So true.

Well, I have a couple of plots. (:
Want me to post them up?
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Sounds awesome sauce to me [:
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Here are a few.
All of 'em a f**king romance related, 'cuz no one will join other ones, so I've stopped writing them, lofl.

--
Girls;; Your life hasn't been that great recently. Your boy friend was cheating on you with your best friend, you found out and dumped him. He broke your heart, and now you need to get away. You find an advert on the internet: A room up to rent in a house overseas. It seems like a good idea to you; it's summer there, you can get away for a while. So you e-mail the guy, and soon enough you're on a plane. You arrive, and you meet him, the guy you're gonna live with for the next four months. He's charming, funny, good-looking. You want him, but you're not sure if you trust him. Your hearts been broken before, and it's only just mended.

Guys;; Three years ago, your girlfriend passed away. She had cancer. A few months later, your flat mate moved out. After a while, you got sick of living in an empty house. You decide to let your room out. Not to a local; you didn't want any of those bastards sticking their noses in; instead you set up and advertisement on the web. You thought it'd be cool to meet someone from a different country. Soon enough, you get a reply. She email's you, and soon enough she's on a plane over. When you meet her, you're shocked. You expected some grotty backpacker, with bad piercings and an annoying accent, but you're greeted with something else entirely. She's a babe, to put it in simple words. A smart babe, at that. Damnnnn. You fall for her, fall real hard. But you're not sure. She's only here for a few months; you've lost one important person already, you don't want to get attached to someone who's gonna up and leave in autumn. But maybe... Just maybe it will work.

---

Guys~
You live in a small seaside town. Not much happens there, seeing as the population rests at just under 300. You know nearly everyone in town. You get let out of school for the summer. Usually you love summer, but this year all your friends have gone away to this camp, which your parents couldn't afford. So there you are, all alone in the best three months of the year. That is, until the granddaughter of the woman next door comes to town. You fall hard for her, and she for you. But of course, at the end of summer she goes home. You promise to write to each other, but it never happens. She forgets you, but you don't forget her. Two years later, she's back. You've graduated, and you're just sitting around. But does she remember your name?

Girls~
You live in the big city, New York. In the summer of '76, you visit your grandmother, who lives in a small town on the coast. You're sixteen, you shouldn't be with your grandmother the entire summer. Though you love her, you're bored by the second day. That's when you meet him - the guy nextdoor. You fall hard, and so does he. After the most amazing summer, you pack up and head back to New York. You promise to keep in touch... But you don't. After a while, you forget his name, his face. He just becomes one of those summer romances, fun while they last. You don't go back the next summer - you stay in the city. But the year after that, '78, your grandmother asks you to come. So of course, you do. And again, you meet the guy next door. He seems familiar...

---

GUYS ~
You were in this relationship a few years ago.
You loved the girl... Yet, you didn't want her anymore.
You dumped her, and broke her heart.
This was at the end of highschool. You went away to college, leaving your hometown.
A few years later, you go home to visit your family.
And that's when you see her again.
She hasn't changed, but you have.
You realise you should never have left her.
And the love kickstarts again.

GIRLS ~
You were in this relationship with the perfect guy.
He was right for you, and you were made for him.
You were even beginning to have those twee dreams about settling down.
That's right, the ones you SWORE to yourself you'd never have.
But then, out of the blue, he dumps you.
For no apparent reason.
And it breaks your poor little heart in two, no matter how much you try to brush it off.
So, you go away to college.
You meet another boy, but it doesn't last.
And another, but you dump him even faster.
Heck, you even try it with a girl.
But ti doesn't work. He still owns your shattered heart.
Sooner or later, you go back to visit your small town.
Say hi to family and friends.
That's when you see him. He says he wants to make things right.
But do you believe him?

---

Yeah, they're lammme.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:58 pm

That's true ]:
It's kinda suckish but true.
And I like the first one haha ;P
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Hokay.
I'll get my profiles and the setting. (:
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Okey here are mine ;3
[Niki]
Hey sweetie,well I need you here tonight.
And I know that you don't wanna be 'leavin.
Boooooored. 53vkph
Boooooored. 2gvlx0x
What you do, I'll do better.
I know honey I can do better.
[Bret]
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Oops sorry, my internet crashed. =.="
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 pm

It's kay I was eating dinner anyway ;P
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Ohcool. (:

Monáe Shacklebolt.
Boooooored. 2wpto2p

Dean Thomas.
San Cristobal, Dominican Republic.
Boooooored. 46075-26957
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Sweet deal [:
Setting?
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Setting;;

Girls - You've just landed, and the guy you're staying with is meeting you at the airport.
Guys - You've just arrived at the airport to pick up your new housemate.
It's early summer.

;DDD

My posts are coming in a bit.
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Dean lent against the wall, watching the entry gate with bored eyes. He didn't really want to be here. Sure, he'd promised his new housemate that he'd pick them up from the airport. But that didn't mean he wanted to. He sighed, pulling off his beanie and running his fingers through his short hair before tugging it back on again. He wasn't a fan of the airport; all the hustle and bustle and shouting. Fat tourists and pissed looking business men did nothing to add to the already unpleasant atmosphere. He folded his arms across his chest and tapped his fingers on his forearm.

Monáe stepped through the terminal, dragging her wheelie suitcase. Her tall frame cutting through the crowd at surprising speed. At nearly six foot, she was a very tall young woman. Her easy stride was broken as she stopped to avoid a bunch of shouting tourists, apparently in an argument with some airport officials. "'scuse me," she murmured, stepping around the group, shouldering a few people out of the way to speed her progress. She had no idea where the hell this kid She was gonna live with was supposed to be. Sighing, Monáe tightened her grip on the handle of her suitcase as it was nearly knocked from her hand by a suited, middle-aged man jabbering away on his mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 pm

gonna edit this for the posts ;3

edit::
Niki pushed her way through the enrty gate, inmmediatly wishing she'd bought the ugly wheel one instead of the two big less-ugly ones she had to carry. There was a lot going on and it was confusing her, she never really left New Jersey unless it was to New York or Pennsylvania. It was sure as hell her first time on a plane, and she felt a head ache coming on. She sighed,Now where is my roomate?

Bret was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for his new roomie to show up, with his luck lately she'd probably some fat women with terrible acne. Hey maybe the demon lord decided it'd be hilarious to make her a witch too. He let out a long breath to distract him self, but it didn't work. He just kept second guessing, why now though? It's already too late...
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm

OOC;; Psst, where is Bret from?
Hehe.

IC;;
Dean watched the arrival gate, and saw a confused looking girl walk out of it. Every other person walked with purpose - like they knew where they going, and who they were meeting. He shrugged - it was worth a try. The sooner he could get outta there, the better. He pushed off the wall, and headed towards the girl, hands in pockets.

Monáe sighed softly, leaning against a pillar and dropping the handle of her wheelie case. "This ain't what I expected," She murmured, her English tinged with a Jamaican accent. She ruffled her hair with her hands, then ran her hands down her face.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:33 pm

ooc://
I forgot to put that up I'm sorry XD
and he's from Ireland.
ic://
Niki looked over her shoulder seeing someone who looked her age walking up to her, he seemed like he was heading her way for a reason. Maybe it was Dean? She bit on her lip a little bit, deciding on whether or not to approach him. She sighed and turned to start walking toward him as well. She put on a smirk and let out a deep breath,"Uhm, excuse me...but by any chance are you Dean? My new roommate?"

Bret lifted up his hand to check the time on his watch, her flight should have landed about fifteen minutes ago. With a strong push his got up off the chair and began walking toward the entry gate in search of the girl he'd be living with for the next couple months. He stuffed his hands in his pockets walking at a sort of fast kind of pace.
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 pm

OOC;; all goods. (;

IC;;
Monáe bit her lip for a moment before grabbing the handle of her case again. There was no point standing there like a stunned mullet - she was gonna have to take action; she couldn't stand here forever, looking like an idiot. She began wending her way through the crowd once more, keeping her eye out for people who seemed to be looking for someone. She caught sight of someone about her age, a guy walking with his hands in his pockets. She strode towards him, her long strides eating up the space between them. "Uhm, excuse me," She asked, her accent stronger. "Are you Bret?"

Dean grinned. "That's me. That makes you Niki, right?" He replied. He was glad he'd taken English in school - otherwise, he'd have been screwed. His English still wasn't the best, but it was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Niki smiled more confidently now, relieved she didn't just make a fool out of her self,"Yep, this is she." She shifted her bags to the other shoulder and took a piece of hair away from her face,"So should we get out of here? All this noise is making my migrane come back."

Bret looked over at the girl who'd just approached him, he smiled, more relaxed now to see she wasn't a fat ugly witch. She was actually really cute, and really tall too,"Yeah that's me, and you're Monáe?"
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Dean nodded. "Nice to meet you. And sure, let's go." He added, smiling. You really lucked out this time, He thought happily to himself. This girl was gorgeous. "Here, let me get those." He offered, holding his hands out to take her bags.

"That's me," Monáe replied, smiling. Thankfully, she hadn't made herself look like an idiot. She ran her free hand through her short hair, then shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Niki laughed a little smirking sweetly handing him one of the two bags,"Thanks, but I'll get the other, I'd feel bad giving you both." He was cute, this could turn out to be a really good summer,plus she'd studied Spanish for a while so she'd pretty much understand mostly everything."So, is the whole city this crowded?"

Bret chuckled,"Alright let's get out of here." He took a step forward then turned around to look at her luggage, way to be a douche Bret, he thought,"You want me to get those?" One of his main pet peeves was a girl carrying all her stuff while a perfectly capable guy is walking with her, completely distracted.
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:20 pm

"You sure?" Dean asked, tilting his head to one side slightly as he gripped one of her bags. "Yeah, it is. Always busy." He grinned, Lifting the suitcase a little higher. "C'mon, let's get out of here." He gestured for her to follow him, and began wending his way through the bustling crowds towards the doors and the cool evening air.

Monáe shook her head at Bret's question. "Nah bro, I'm good. I got it." She replied. "It's only one little one, anyway." She smiled, falling into step beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kooties

Kooties

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 pm

"Sounds like a good idea,"Niki followed next to him, more than ready to get out of the airport. The more she thought about the plane, she'd just get dizzy. Once they got out the doors she looked over at Dean curiously,"I can't even last in New York City to go see a musical for a few hours, how can you live like this?"

"Alright, as you wish,"Bret nodded, pushing out the doors to get out of the crowded air port,"Don't worry it's not this crowded where I live unless you drive out to the city. Is it like this where you live?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boooooored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boooooored.   Boooooored. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boooooored.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: