The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One On One With Neaveh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

One On One With Neaveh Empty
PostSubject: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 am

At some point in our lives, we all find ourselves wishing for something. No matter what that something is, we never really expect our wish to come true. So, what happens when it does? What happens when the one thing that we thought we wanted the most, ended up making us miserable?

Please, be literate. If you aren't I WILL kick you out.
Things can eventually get better in your situation,
but don't make things all happy in the beginning.
Make your situation interesting, and state it in your profiles.
Have at least two people. Boy & girl. Message me if you want an exception.
We're all at least 21. Don't go higher than 28.
We all know each other, so don't act like strangers.
Create as much drama as possible.
Make your character hate another.
I don't care, just make this interesting.

One On One With Neaveh Tumblr_luml7zER5K1qkh9ejo1_500_large
Delilah "Lie" Deservick.
I wished to be able to see my mom again.
She died a few years back.
And now I can, 'cause I've got cancer.

One On One With Neaveh 10137041279f0677ff_large
Gavin Durden.
I wanted to meet my parents.
My dad wants nothing to do with me.
My mom was raped by him.

One On One With Neaveh Tumblr_luv31gJScU1qcmkeso1_500_large
Shannon McClure.
When I was in high school I had the best relationship ever.
And I just wished that I could see him again,
talk to him, try to patch things up.
Tomorrow's the high school reunion.
And I just found out he's married.

One On One With Neaveh Tumblr_lnd68bFBWx1qel2tko1_500_large
Adam Andrejevic.
I wished that I could just stop drinking.
I never thought that I would start
doing drugs though.

Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

Avery White
I've always wanted kids.
I was three months pregnant before I had a miscarriage. I still can't get over it. The doctors also told me it's impossible for me to ever carry a baby full term with out hurting myself, or my child.

Jakob McKenna
I always wished to stay buff. I was the football star in highschool. I never thought I would get hooked on steroids to keep my body the same.

Lindsey Gray
I wished I wouldn't have to hear the cruel words of this world. I never thought I would go deaf.

Mitchell Harper
I wished I could run as fast as every, be a famous track runner. I never thought I would be paralyzed from the waist down

Still cant do pictures. Im sorry >.<
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 am

It's fine! I'm just going to copy & paste my first response, because I'm too lazy to think of another one haha. Remember the setting, right?

To be honest, Delilah couldn't possibly think of a worse place to be on a Saturday night, then to be in her old gymnasium with the same people who always seemed to know how to make her annoyed or upset. She pursed her red lips in thought, deciding that she wouldn't be able to get to the door and leave without getting questions about it, and there were some people who she wouldn't mind seeing who weren't there yet. Her hands were sweaty and she was shaking a little, no being at home would definitely be better than this. At least she could throw up in peace there, but here she was condemned to the old, dirty school bathrooms that echoed every noise thrown around in there. Sure, she might be able to survive a few hours without upchucking, but it wasn't as if she had any control over it. Shaking her head, Delilah's eyes scanned the room for any familiar face that seemed friendly.

Gavin hadn't really left his house in a few days, after he had taken the two day trip to visit his dad. Or should he even call him that? He shook his head. His family were all pieces of shits. His adopted parents didn't even talk to them anymore since he moved out. It was no use trying to get ahold of his mom, from what his dad did say, she was either stoned out of her wits or dead. He frowned and closed his car door, walking up to the building. Hopefully tonight would help get his mind off of things.

Shannon couldn't believe she was actually going through with this. She had been fine without the stupid guy, she had other relationships after him, good relationships too (mixed with a lot of bad ones). So why was her mind so fixated on this stupid man? It was clear from the call that he wasn't that thrilled to hear from her, and his wife was obviously not very pleased with the fact that old girlfriends were calling him. But Shannon couldn't stay away, and who knew? Maybe their marriage wasn't even that good, maybe he wanted an escape. Maybe he was really excited to see her. She gulped down the rest of her drink and sat at a nearby, empty table, waiting for him, or anyone else, to arrive.

Adam had been sitting in his car in the back of the parking lot for nearly an hour now. The car was so filled with smoke no one could see him, and so no one bothered to say hi. He took one last drag of his blunt and then squished it in his ashtray before rolling down the window to air out the car. It wasn't his original intention to go there to smoke marijuana, but he had to admit it was much better than sitting at an empty table the entire night, and dealing with everyone hugging him.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 am

Avery walked into the gym. Everyone said she would be the one with a family and kids by their reunion. They where wrong. She was single and had no kids. She almost did. She wanted to cry thinking about her baby she lost. It was her fault. She stuffed the thoughts away and walked around. She saw Delilah. "Delilah!" She said smiling as she walked over. They use to be really close. "I havent seen you in forever." She said. For once she wasnt faking a smile.

Lindsey walked into the room. Everything was quiet to her. She use to be able to hear everything. She didnt know what happened. Shannon was there. Lindsey caught a glimps of her and wanted to be ill. Shannon was one of the girls that always pushed Lindsey around and called her names. Lindsey was jealous of Shannon, she was pretty and in school she was popular, she had all the guys. Thats what Lindsey wanted, attention. She sat down at an empty table and looked around.Her eyes still flew to Shannon.

Jakob sat out in his car. He didnt want to go in there. The only person he still talked to was Adam. He knew Adam would be here, he just didnt know where. He pulled out his phone and texted him. Adam, man, where are you at? he sighed. He was in his angry mood like he was when the steriod got to him. Thats the only thing he hated, how they made him feel.

Mitchell sighed and swallowed hard. What would they think when he went into the room in a wheel chair? How would they react. Would they shy away from him, or treat him super nice because he was handicapped. He shook his head and rolled into the room, his heart beating fast. He didnt want to be here. He wanted to be somewhere else, home, where no one could judge him about his wheel chair. He couldnt help that he was shot. He couldnt. There was nothing he couls do about it, it was life.

ooc;;I just posted my same post because Im lazy but you love me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 am

Delilah forced herself to smile, and though it was probably going to be impossible, told herself to be in a better mood. She hugged Avery and nodded, "It has been so long," she agreed. Lie pulled back from the hug and looked around, perhaps this was for the best. With another person here, Delilah would be less likely to break down, and she had something to distract her now. "So, how've you been?" she asked, her hands remained at her sides to draw less attention to them as they shook. She was too nervous to say anything, to do anything. She just wanted to go home.

Gavin walked inside the building, and the first thing that he did was sit down. There was an empty table near the back of the room, and that was perfect for him. Hopefully he could get through the night having to deal with the least amount of people as possible. Most people searched for comfort in their time of needs, but Gavin felt the opposite. He liked privacy and alone time, but it was clear he wasn't going to get any of that.

It wasn't much longer later until Shannon noticed him. He was standing just a few tables to her left, with his arm around some short, stick-thin girl with auburn hair and a caked face. She was pretty, Shannon supposed, but was she without her makeup? She giggled, remembering how shallow he had always been. There was a crowd of people around the couple, fussing over the girl. What was so goddamn special about her anyways? It wasn't until a rather large girl stepped out of the way to get husband that Shannon saw; but the girl was pregnant, and pretty far along at that. Shannon gulped and downed her drink, looking in the opposite direction, hopefully they wouldn't approach her, because she had no clue what she could possibly say to them without showing emotion.

Adam opened his car door and took his phone out of his pocket. I'll be there in a few minutes, still in the parking lot. he replied. Adam shut the door softly and began walking, taking his time, towards his old hell-hole. It wasn't as if many people were actually excited to see him, anyways. Besides, he was stoned out of his wits at this point, so even if he had some important business that he needed to hurry for, he still wouldn't have. Sure, it would be obvious to his friends that he was high. No one had red eyes and slurred speech from just sitting in their car.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am

Avery smiled. "How have you been?" She asked Delilah. "I mised you! I...I have something I have to tell you about.." She whispered looking down. "I was pregnant...' She said softly hiding her pain. She needed to talk about it, so she wouldnt hurt as much.

Lindsey sighed and looked around again. She still didnt see anyone she remembered or wanted to talk to. She watched Avery and Lie closely, and even Shannon. Shannon was staring at a guy. Was that her ex? It was! It was her ex! The only guy that ever dumped Shannon. Was she still upset about being dumped.

Jakob read the message and got out the car. Meet me at the entrance he sent as he headed to the front door. He sighed as people said hello. He felt bad for not remembering them.

Mitch sat at the table. He spotted Lie. She was so pretty and he had the biggest crush on her in school. Why would she love him now, now that he was paralyzed. Who would love him? What would they love him for? He cant Dance, he cant walk, he cant do anything. He was useless.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 am

Delilah shrugged, lying would be the best route, right? She didn't think she was ready to tell anyone. And why should she have to? She didn't start radiation for a while, so there wouldn't be any signs of sickness within her. Everything would be alright. They had found it early anyways, she might live.... If she was lucky. "Oh, I've been.... Alright, I guess." She was about to congratulate Avery, but then noticed that she had said "was", and not "am". Frowning, she raised an eyebrow. "W-what happened? Was?"

Gavin grabbed a drink from the bar and took large gulps of it, hoping to get too drunk to care. It was a horrible way to get over things, but what other options did he have? He could find some unlucky person who wasn't talking to anyone and rant to them, but he didn't want to drag anyone else in this. It was his fault. He shouldn't have looked for his parents. They didn't even care enough to keep him, why would they care now?

Shannon frowned, trying to spot someone else that she knew. She really didn't have that many options. There was Gavin, but she had gotten into a fight with him after graduation, and she wasn't sure how that would work. There was Delilah and Avery but they probably cared more about the other than they cared about Shannon. She shook her head and got up, deciding to stay in the bathroom for a while, to clear her mind.

Adam nodded but didn't respond to the text. Instead he put his phone away and walked a towards the door. His vision was already blurry enough from the marijuana, it didn't help that it was getting darker. He barely noticed Jakob when he got to the door, even though he was nearly right next to him. Clearing his throat, he nodded "hey."

Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am

Avery bite her lip. "I-I had a micarrage..." She whispered. Her hands went to her stomach. It was habbit. "It was a baby boy, a week after I found out the sex, I lost him. The doctors said...I can never carry a baby full term...that my body is too small and my bones are to close. I will hurt myself or the baby..." She said holding back tears.

Lindsey saw Gavin and got up and walked over to him. They use to always talk. She waved after tapping his shoulder. She hadnt told anyone she was deaf. She had to tell Gavin. Gavin was her best friend in school but afterwards, everything all split up.

Mitch rolled over to Avery and Lie. "Hey Av, hey Lie." He said softly. his voice was deep and smooth like chocolate. He was perfect on the outside, except for the wheel chair. They would talk to him, right?

Jakob smiled. "Hey man. Its good to see you." He said with a smile. "Hell, I dont wanna go in there. You kno Shannon with be in there. You know Im not over her yet." He said shaking his head. "Oh well, she i probably over me."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Delilah shook her head, her mouth slightly agape with surprise. "I'm so sorry, Avery." At this point, she was contemplating telling her what was going on, maybe it would be comforting to know she wasn't the only one going through tough times? But maybe it was also rude to switch the attention over to herself. Was it rude to say there was always adoption? She gulped and turned to look at Mitch, she tried to smile but after hearing what happened to Avery, and now seeing Mitch, it all just reminded her of how she was going to die soon. "Hey Mitch," she said, she forced the corners of her mouth to go up, but it was clearly forced. "If you'll both excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." She hurried over to the bathrooms which always, and still to this day, smelled of chlorine and locked herself in a stall. Lie wasn't sure if she needed to puke or just cry.

Gavin smiled and took another drink, "Hey Lindsey, want a drink?" He didn't wait for her response, but instead called the bartender over and bought her one, and got another for himself. Maybe tomorrow morning's hangover would leave him regretting all the booze, but at this point he didn't care. Maybe it was what he needed. To have fun and forget about everything. Maybe enough booze would leave him without the memory of his asshole parents entirely. Who knew?

Shannon had opened her mouth to say hi to Delilah, but she had run in the stall so quickly she hadn't gotten the chance. She didn't even think Lie had noticed her, so she just touched up her makeup and walked out of the bathroom. She had no sign of him, but she still couldn't really relax. Shannon figured lighting up would be the best option, so she made her way outside, searching for her lighter as she walked with the cigarette dangling between her lips.

Adam nodded, "yeah, good to see you too." It was a relief to find out that he could stall a bit more in going in there, hell maybe he'd manage to stay by the door the entire night, and only have to suffer with the people walking in, and the few who left earlier. He took a seat on the stairs and looked around. "So, anyone else worth talking to in there?"
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:42 pm

ooc;;Gotta get use to this site. I see you changed it a bit from last night..

ic;;
Avery sighed and watched her leave. "Hey Mitch." She whispered. She leaned down and hugged him. "I heard about the accident." She said softly. She didnt want to treat him different, only because her brother was handicapped and people treated him 'special' when he was still normal and hated it.

Lindsey couldn't catch the words he said. He talked to fast. She was good at reading lips, but not when they talked really fast. She tugged at his shirt and when he looked at her and looked into his eyes and signed to him, 'I'm Deaf.' slowly.

Jakob sighed. "Not really. I mean, there is Shannon." He whispered. "But you know, I still have those old feelings for her.." He whispered. He shook his head. "We can just hang out, out here until someone forces us to go in there." He said softly.

Mitch watched a Lie walked away. He knew she was leaving because of him. He shook his head. "I'm fine Av. I've been getting by. Its not really that hard, the hard part is the way that people look at me now." He shook his head. "Some people are so rude about it. They are so nice it comes across as rude and just flat out annoys me."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Yes, I did! The other theme annoyed me because I couldn't make things sticky or announcements, and it was just over-all harder to navigate for me. This theme is pretty similar, so it'll work for now. It might change again, but I don't think so.
Hopefully people will actually join this now that it's up and running!

IC:
Delilah sighed, taking deep breaths. The bathroom stalls weren't exactly the cleanest they'd ever been, but at this moment she didn't care much. She opened the door quickly to look around, and once she was sure no one was in there, she picked up the lid and vomited. When she was done she grimaced at the smell and flushed the toilet. She took some toilet paper and wiped her mouth. Delilah waited a few minutes before leaving the stall, just in case anyone had over-heard her, and then walked over to the mirror. She looked pretty pale, and under her eyes there were red freckles where she broke blood vessels. Her makeup was smeared from crying, but she wasn't in the mood to retouch it, and instead just wiped of everything below her eye.

Gavin frowned, he only knew a few words in sign, but he was pretty sure he knew what Lindsey just told him. He grabbed a napkin and took out a pen, handing it to her. It had been a long time since he'd ever used sign after all, he could be wrong. But just in case she really was, her writing it down would be more assurance.

Shannon walked through the doors, groaning when she couldn't find her lighter. Shaking her head, she walked over to her car. Luckily, it was in the second row and she didn't have to walk to far to find it. She unlocked her car and leaned down to look for it. "Did I even bring a lighter?" She asked herself, not any louder than a whisper. Biting her lip, she climbed into the car and searched the backseat.

Adam nodded, staring after Shannon as she walked past. "Speak of the devil," he mumbled, smiling slightly. "Why don't you talk to her? Maybe she likes you too, man, you never know." The effects of the weed were slowly fading, and his vision was getting much better, but now a longing for me filled him.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Posts won't be that long. I'm mobile and it's hard to type long things. I'll try though.

Lindsey wrote down in her perfect hand writting. Im deaf. I didn't catch what you said. Can you speak slower next time? she handed him the napkin. She looked at him as he read it. She hated this. Hated it.

Avery pushed Mitch over to a table and waited for lie to come back. She smiled and waved to people as they said hi. She tried to be nice to the people even if she didn't want too.

Mitch sighed. He watch the door for lie to come back in. "She has been gone for a while..." he thought to himself.

Jakob nodded. "Okay. Fine. Just stay here." Jakob said before walking over towards Shannon. "Hey there shannon. You remember me?" he asked leaning against the car. "What you looking for?" he said seeing that she was searching around.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Delilah sighed and walked out of the bathroom, she noticed that Avery had left from where they were standing before. Frowning, she looked around until she finally spotted her and Mitch at a table quite a bit away. She began moving her way through the crowd, saying a weak "hi" to anyone who waved to her, or she recognized. Finally she sat down, putting her clutch on the table in front of her.

Gavin frowned, but nodded. He spoke slower, as slow as he could without sounding stupid. "W-what happened?" He asked, taking another drink of his beer.

Shannon crawled out of her car to look at who was talking to her. "Oh, yeah, hey Jakob." He said, a bit disappointed it hadn't been Ian. Did he even bother looking for her? Sure, he was busy with his new toy, but he could've at least found her to say hi... after all, they had made plans to meet there. Did that mean anything? "Um, I'm just looking for my lighter." Her cigarette was now in her right hand, and her car looked as if it had been ransacked.

Adam nodded and looked after them. Yeah, Jakob had said not to walk away but he couldn't stand it. He stood up and walked around to the other side of the building and reached into his pocket to pull out another blunt. He lit up and quickly and took a long drag, sighing in relief and satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 am

Avery smiled seeing Lie. "Hey. You okay? You where gone for a while." she said softly. "I was getting worried. I thought I'd have to come find you." She added.

Lindsey took the napkin and pen and slowly wrote the words. I have no idea. It all started to go away. she handed the napkin to him and sniffled. She wished she could hear his voice. He always had the sexiest voice. Her crush still lingered on him. She wanted him but he would want a deaf girl.

Jakob chuckled "Here I have one." he said. He reached into his pocket and handed her a lighter. "I didn't know you smoked." he said looking at her.

Mitch looked at lie. "Yeah is everything okay Delilah?" he asked, concerned. "Are you sick? You know there is a stomach bug going around."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Delilah nodded, "No, I'm fine, thanks for asking." Maybe it would've been wise for her to say that she had the stomach flu or something of that sort, because it was easier to explain than cancer, but she still didn't want anyone to worry about her.

Gavin frowned, and decided to reply on the napkin. I'm so sorry, Lindsey. For a second, Gavin had almost forgotten about why he was upset. And he ignored the beer. Coming out here tonight was a good thing after all.

"Thanks," she said, putting the cigarette back in her mouth, and cupping her hand over the flame as she lit it. She inhaled and then gave him the lighter. "Well, shit happens, I guess." She tapped off some of the excess ash sitting at the end of it, and then looked back up at him. "So how've you been?"

Adam dropped his blunt to the ground, not bothering to step on it, and began to walk back to where he was sitting before. Jakob hadn't even noticed he was gone. He looked for him in the distance and started to laugh; him and shannon's heads were floating around the air above their bodies. He had never had hallucinations before when smoking, but at this point, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Avery nodded. "Oh okay." she said softly. "I'm gonna go get something to drink." she said getting up and walked over where the drinks where

Lindsey looked at him and smiled. She scribbled on the napkin. I've missed you. she handed it to him and giggled. She was still the same on the outside.

Mitch looked at Lie. "You look so pretty tonight Delilah." he said smiling. "Can you show me your beautiful smile? I havent seen it in forever."

Jakob nodded. "Yeah your right. Life is twisted." he said. "So have you found a man yet?" he asked looking at her. "Any guy would be lucky to have you."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Delilah blushed and looked down. "You're a good liar," she said. Even if she wanted to, a true smile wouldn't come out of here at this point. Besides, he couldn't be serious. Her eyes looked dull and tired and her lipstick had been all wiped off. She looked like complete shit.

Gavin smiled slightly and replied, I've missed you too. Truthfully, after a while of being gone from everyone, Gavin had forced himself to not think about them. It's what he did with everything. He suffered a bit, sulked around, and then got over it.

Shannon nodded, taking another drag from her cigarette. "No such luck," she said. "You?"

After a while longer of waiting on the steps, Adam figured that Jakob wasn't returning any time soon, and so he decided to just walk into the place. He couldn't see anyone that he could recognize, but it was probably due to his current state of mind. He wandered over to an empty table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Avery sighed and got a glass of wine. She wanted to cry. She wanted her baby back. She wanted to be a mommy. She wanted her life, and family.

Lindsey looked at him. She smiled softly. She hugged Gavin softly. She wrote on the napkin after tonight you shouldn't be a stranger. she wrote down her number and her address. text or come by sometime.

Jakob shook his head. "No. Haven't really even thought of dating." he said. He had been caught up with his body. The steroids didn't help.

Mitch Sighed. "Oh delilah. Tell me the truth. What's going on?" he asked softly. "Please don't lie to me. I know something is going on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One On One With Neaveh   One On One With Neaveh Empty

Back to top Go down

One On One With Neaveh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: