The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Magistic*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xxparawhore23xX

Xxparawhore23xX

~*Magistic*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Magistic*~   ~*Magistic*~ EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 am

Introduction:
It started with a gold cuff,studded with colored gems.my familys backround is a very interesting backround,dates back to medevil era in ireland,my great great great uncle Jeremy David O'riley,was the one who discovered this gold cuff,my uncle was next in line for the throne,but his older brother Jack Neil O'riely thought being the eldest challenged my uncle to a duel,of cource my uncle accepted the challenge thinking it would be easy cause he was a knight,the best knight of the century.but his brother was much stronger than him.he was defeated,jack took my uncles throne and pushed jeremy around.my uncle had wished there was something that he could get his rightful place on the throne,a way he could defeat him. he took a stroll by the royal river on his horse,then he saw something shimmering gold.he had gotten off his horse and walked toward the water.he looked around and looked back at the object in the water.he knelt down and took it out of the water,taking a first glance at the gold cuff.

Of course it wasn't your average piece of jewelry back then,especially when it has your family crest engraved into it.he put it on his wrist,then the cuff had stuck on,he tried taking it off but it was there...for the rest of his life.he spent his days trying to figure out what the cuff was ment for,eachday he started to feel stronger,and powerful.he pondered back to the river,he paced back and forth.then something drew him to the river.he followed his instincts and walked toward the river.with the slightest touch of water,it started to grow and grow following my uncles movements,he finally pushed away.causing the water to blast the trees down.of cource he flipped out and backed away.he spent weeks and months controlling each element he could and became over grown with power.he then challenged jack to another duel for the throne,they laughed.but they didnt laugh any longer.

My uncle defeated Jack and took his rightful place on the throne.when he died he had requested that the cuff be passed down to each of his family generations.respecting that request they did.

Enough about my uncle,let me introduce myself. im Jeremy David O'riely the III,i live in a small town named Black diamond in the state of Washington,im a decedent of Ireland,i am 17 years of age,and have some friends and this is my story.the story of how i obtained the cuff,and well fell in love.may it bring you adventure.-Jeremy

Chapter 1:It was just an average thursday at school,ya know class,learning stuff you already know.im a senior at Tahoma high school. along with my best pal Daniel Toklo and his siblings,and his girlfriend Cassie.after all that drama with that whole "im a shapeshifter" drama from all of them things went back to normal. i sat in class staring aimlessly at the clock.waiting for it to ring.oh how i hated history.what a way to end the day.but i geuss i kind of like it when ever we get into knights and sword battles.after all that is my family backround.i sighed and pounded my fist on the desk as the clock moved slowly.at last the bell rang.i was the first one out the door.i ran out to the front as always,waiting in the same spot by the tree we always hang at after school. of cource im always the first on there.i tend to look around alot,i mean its odd....i grew up here almost all my life,i should be used to it but i geuss im not.

i look at my watch,''wait,its thursday..crap...daniels baseball game!" i shouted at myself. i ran to the field and found cassie and the others and quickly high jacked someones seat before they could take it."i thought you were never going to show up"Carrigan said sarcastically."uh sorry i forgot my folder in history"i said lying.carrigan snorted.i rolled my eyes and turned to watch the game.of cource daniel is always first to bat.he's the star player of the team.Daniels like a brother to me,im very proud of him,he never once has been a show off nor has he been rude to anyone.i just dont understand why he's not popular.i geuss he's not into that whole reputation thing,and thats a good thing.i watched as daniel took a swing and hit the ball,he ran as fast as he could.and let me tell you daniel is a hell of a fast runner.we all got up and cheered him on,the opposite team managed to get the ball and now throwing it across bases. daniel slid at home plate and scored.usually after he takes his first hit we go meet him at the dug out,good thing the coach liked us.or we wouldn't be able to be in there.

"hey guys!"daniel greeted us,hugging us all except cassie,ha ha she always got a kiss from him,not saying im jealous or anything cause im not!."Jerry! you remembered this time!"daniel said hugging me."what do you mean i always remember!"i said."right,what happened left your folder in history again?"daniel asked as everyone laughed."yeah ha ha ill have to write on my hand to remember to get it."i said in embarrassment.we hung out as usual,and watched him play when he had to pitch or bat.but he always had time for us.and thats coming from a kid that has no parents. i know what daniels going through,i live with my uncle Eliah. hes a nice guy,not really careless,hes always there when i need him,but thing is im moving out next month,im officaly getting a place of my own,and my sister is moving in....with me but she finished collage,and i miss her. we amazingly get along.its something you dont see everyday.

after the game we usually hang out in the front,with our friends,just so happens Cassies friends come and hang with us,and hey they're chill,but you see theres this girl,her name is Jamie.she's my age,same grade and she sits in front of me in history,i feel bad that i dont notice her at times.but we usually hang together when ever she's around.shes pretty odd but im cool with it,she always wares long sleeves,even if we have a perfect day,when its sunny and warm.some say its becuase she cuts herself,some say its becuase she has a tattoo she regrets.but i feel like its something more than that.she seems too nice and kind to be cutting herself,or even regretting anything.'lets not jump into conclusions here' i remind myself.whatever it is im sure ill find out soon.but im starting to like her.alot.but i dont know if she feels the same way.i geuss were going to have to find out later arent we?.

of cource we all split except me and daniel,i usually stay with daniel when my uncle isn't home.so i stay with daniel and his siblings.daniel always has a door open for his friends.thats one thing that i like about him,he wont turn anyone down.i laid on the floor and stared at the ceiling,"so jamie huh? ha ha you seem like your starting to feel something for her"he teased."what? jamie? please,a girl like that would never like a guy like me"i said doubting that she feels the same."dude,even though shes out of your league,you got to ask her one day"he said sitting next to me."i highly doubt she feels the same"i said sounding depressed."im sure she dose,i mean have you seen the way she looks at you? she looks at you as if she's looking at a rare Pokemon card."daniel said chuckling.i scoffed "yeah right" i said shaking my head."you can always ask cassie ha ha jamie tells cassie EVERYTHING"daniel said nudging my arm with his shoulder."i looked at him."everything?"i asked.he nodded."every little thing''he said.i thought for a moment.'hmm i can ask cassie but then again that would be invading someones personal space and i dont want that,i geuss it would be right to find out everything myself'i thought.

"na thanks though bro"i said patting his back.he laughed."what? you to nervous?"he asked."no,well sorta but i dont want to invade her personal space.i think it would be the right thing to find out myself."i said.daniel nodded in agreement."point taken"he said.getting back up and laying down on his bed."so when are you going to ask her?"daniel asked."soon"i said."whens that? in a billion years?"he asked joking."when the time is right danny,when the time is right".i said closing my eyes.

Chapter 2:
By the time i had woken up,daniel was already downstairs,i looked at my watch 7:15.i got up and quickly styled my hair and grabbed my stuff and ran down stairs."well hey there!"max greeted patting my back,carrigan and taylor started laughing at me. "what?"i asked.daniel chuckled,"dude your hair..."he said trying his best not to laugh.then i remembered i had a comb in my pack pocket.i grabbed it and made my hair look better than it was.daniel nodded and started heading out,we followed him out as always and began walking.there was no use for driving cause tahoma wasnt that far from Daniels.luckly we made it there at 7:30.like always i would meet up with the rest after i went through my locker.of cource like any other day i go through it and get my books that i need possibly just stare in there cause i have nothing else to do.

Then i looked to my right,"jamie....."i said quitely.i hid my face a little so she wont notice me.she put her hand in her locker,it looked as if she was pulling at something.trying to get something off."what if it is true?...what if she dose cut herself? how can i possibly talk to her about it?"i asked myself.i looked back at jamie,her hand now out of her locker and her head down.she slammed her locker closed and leaned against it.i closed mine and walked toward her."hey."i said quitely."oh hey jer!"she said quickly standing and putting a smile on her face."is there....anything wrong?"i asked with a concerned tone."no,not at all"she responded her voice getting softer.i looked at her and crossed my arms.she looked down and sighed,"ok im just having some trouble at home with my father and mother.they keep fighting." she said looking down.i sighed and reached in to my jacket pocket grabbing a small piece of paper and a pen writing down my number."here,if you need someone to talk to you can always count on me to be there.i know what your going through and im willing to help you out."i said as she took my number out of my hands.

she smiled."thanks jer,it means alot."she said hugging me.i hugged her back tightly,"anytime jamie." i said as we pulled apart."so ill see you in history then?"she asked as she slowly walked back."you bet!"i responded.she smiled and walked off,meeting up with the rest of her friends.i stood there and sighed.then i heard daniel chuckle.he put his hand on my shoulder."how did you manage to pull that off without studdering my friend?"he asked.i shrugged."i have no idea"i responded.then of cource we all had to go to our first class which we all have together.i dreaded the fact that i had geometry so early.i coudnt think at all..all i could ever think about is jamie.theres just something about her.i cant put my finger on it,i never felt like this before.and it feels weird!.

i sat there just staring at my paper the whole time.luckly the bell snapped me out of my thoughts.i walked to my next class.it was the same.i just sat there.all day.then came my last class. i got there quick,cause i know she would be the first one there.but i guess not today.i was the first one there this time.i took my seat and watched as each person came in.then finally she came in.i sighed. she walked over to her seat and smiled as she saw me.i smiled back.

Ive always wondered about jamie,what made her so odd? i thought she was perfectly fine when i first met her.why do other people talk about her like shes some foreign creature? to me the only thing to talk about is how beautiful she is.i mean if you look at her long enough then you would notice it.how her black hair matches her eyes and how gentle her smile is.i mean really?.no one knows what they're talking about,this time i tried to focus on my work then my cell vibrated.luckly i sit in the far back.i looked at the number,number that i didnt recognize.i opened the text.'hey,its jamie' the text said. i smiled and texted her back.we had a pretty normal conversation i guess,like any usual convo would go when two friends are texting,the same. hey whats up? hows your day so far?,ya know stuff like that.we texted the whole period.sure made my day.then after class we decided to hang out.cause cassie had soccer practice today,knowing daniel he would be there distracting her.it was just me,max,Taylor,carrigan and Jamie today.which was fine with me.

we all met up and walked around campus.talked and what not.then someone sparked up an idea."hey! i have an idea!''carrigan said.we all paid attention,"why dont we all have a party tonight? ya know like a slumber party?"carrigan said with a smile on her face.me and max looked at eachother as if we didnt know what she was talking about."carrigan i think you mean we should all hang and crash at our place tonight"taylor said acting as if she were a translator."ohhh,yeah sounds good im down!"max said."well i have nothing else to do so why not?''jamie said."im down"i said with a smile on my face.i mean come on its a friday and it would give me an opportunity to talk to jamie more.

"alright ill let danny and cassie know when they get back."taylor said."come on jamie,lets go get your stuff yeah?"carrigan asked."sure"she said stopping along with carrigan."we'll be back"she said as they walked the other direction."you know what? ill go check on cassie and daniel"taylor said leaving."okay'' me and max said at the same time.then it was just me and max,"so Jamie huh?"he asked,"yes! okay! i feel something for her!"i said getting annoyed by the question.he chuckled,"relax dude,its ok,so have you asked her yet?"he asked sitting by a tree.i sat by him."well...no"i said sighing."thats ok,take your time bro.i know danny is pushing it.he just wants ya to be happy"max said patting my back.

I chuckled,"man,this is all new to me. i mean i've never felt like this before,it feels odd and weird.i have NO idea what to do"i said looking down."give it time buddy.im sure she fells something for ya too,i mean the way she looks at you when your not looking says it all,even i noticed"he said laughing.i scoffed,"i haven't noticed anything,yet."i said."you'll notice it soon enough."he said messing up my hair.i fixed it quickly."i sure hope so"i said looking up at the cloudy gray sky.Finally taylor came back with cassie and daniel,"so where did jamie and carrigan go?"daniel asked."they went to get a few things,they'll be back"max said."here they come now." cassie said,walking over to jamie.

me and max got up and waited till they came to the tree.we continued walking,of cource i trail behind with jamie.thats one thing we had in common,we always trailed behind.i dont know why i do,but i guess i just feel more content that way. Anyway,we talked here and there,knowing myself i was way to nervous to talk to her.she probably noticed,i guess thats what made her smile most of the time.we went to carrigan and Taylor's room cause it was bigger.i sat near max and taylor. i pretended not to notice her staring at me,max and daniel were right.

She dose stare at me when im not looking,i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.but im pretty sure its a good thing.i would stare at her from time to time and we would smile at each other here and there.max would nudge my shoulder when he caught me looking at her.i dont know but i feel as if shes the one.but im not sure if she is,there's more to her than any other girl.i just cant put my finger on it at the moment.i looked at cassie,jamie seemed to be whispering something in her ear,i hated it when people did that,i dont know why its just been a big thing that bothered me the most.

i hated secrets.i hated to keep stuff from people or people to keep stuff from me.but you cant hide anything from me.but jamie is pretty good at hiding stuff.i haven't been able to figure out what shes hiding,but ill find out soon.i hope.its not that i cant figure it out,its just that i dont know how to,i usually do but she's diffrent,and alot more difficult.of cource shes a girl but a different type of girl,you can tell by just looking at her.and if you look at her long enough you'd know theres more to her.

"okay heres the deal,ok GUYS will be in dannys room and us girls will be in here! got it?"carrigan said.us guys nodded in agreement.daniel rolled his eyes as max scoffed and shook his head.ugh there they go exchanging thoughts again.thats one thing that i dont like about having werewolfs as friends.when they exchange thoughts you dont know what they're talking about! if only i had the ability to do that.

you never know if there talking about how horrible your hair looks and what not.max patted my shoulder as him and daniel got up,i shrugged and got up as well following them to daniels room.as we got in there daniel and max started laughing.i just stood there looking like a stupid idiot."what??"i asked crossing my arms."dude!! i knew it!"daniel said still laughing."knew what danny???? im not a werewolf so i cant go digging through your head!"i said.max hugged me,"dude jamie is falling for you."he said chuckling."i dont see how thats funny,whats so funny about that?"i asked.

"funny? no no no jeremy were not laughing becuase its funny,were laughing becuase we're proud of ya bro."daniel said patting my back.i sorta smiled,"wait how do you know?"i asked."dude,she told cassie.cassie told us,but dont tell her we told you"he said still chuckling."dude......quit it.....its not that much of a surprise anymore''max said crossing his arms."im sorry i cant help it''daniel said laughing again.

me and max looked at eachother and shook our heads and rolled our eyes.time went by fast,by the time daniel stopped laughing it was already 2 am.of cource me and max slept on the floor like always.but just when i was about to fall asleep my phone vibrated,my uncle was calling.i got up and went down stairs and went outside.i answered."hello?" "hey jer".the fact was that it wasnt even my uncle it was my sister."amber? whats wrong?"i asked."um do you think you can come by tomorrow morning? its important"she said sounding as if she was going to break down.

"amber whats going on? wheres Eliah?" i asked concerned.all i heard was her trying not to breakdown,"im coming over right now.screw it,ill be there in a few"i said quitely."okay jeremy...i love you" "love you too sis."i said as i hung up.i quickly ran back inside and got my shoes and jacket on."jer? whats wrong?"jamie asked."ill be back,its just something regarding my uncle right now."i said.jamie hugged me tightly."ok,ill see you when you get back."she said softly.i hugged her back tightly."okay i got to go"i said as we pulled away.i bolted out of the door and ran as fast as i could back home.i hope this isnt what i think it is.

Chapter 3:i got back home within 15 minutes cause of how fast i ran,i opened the door quickly."amber??"i called out."jeremy!"she shouted hugging me.i hugged her back,"whats going on?"i asked in concern."uncle's asking for you jer.."she said sniffling.i took off my jacket and helped amber back to her room."ok just stay here ok?ill be back."i said kissing the top of her head.

i ran to my uncles room,where my aunt and cousins were.then i looked at my uncle.i gasped and shook my head."jeremy...come here please?''my uncle said weakly.i walked toward him.and knelt by his side.my aunt handed him a box,a gold box."lad,my time has come..."he said coughing.i shook my head and held on to his free hand."no....uncle no"i said with tears streaming down my face."remember the story i told you about the cuff??"he asked me.

i nodded,"of course i do"i said quietly."Jeremy..use its power wisely.there are more of us.but there are people with different cuffs that will try and use it for evil,to destroy.and its your job to fight against them and bring peace"he said opening the box relieving the gold cuff that was century's old."oh uncle i couldn't possibly-" "please jer...it would mean a great deal to me...and our family."he said smiling his final smile.
i nodded and took the cuff and put it on my left wrist.it closed and locked.i jumped a little bit.my uncle laughed."jeremy....i love you my nephew,ill be here to guide you.i promise....."he said with his last breath."no uncle! stay!'' i said lightly shaking him."uncle!!!!"i shouted in tears.then my sister came in to hug me.my aunt and rest of my family bowed their heads in silence."uncle....i promise to bring peace....for you...."i whispered letting go of his hand.my cousins carried him off and my aunt hugged me."ill be here to check on you in a couple of days."my aunt said quietly.me and my sister were left alone.

I looked at her as she hugged me.i hugged her back."go put your jacket on...were going to go to danny's kay? i know you need taylor and carrigan."i said hugging her tightly.she nodded and went to her room.i called carrigan and let her know.me and amber walked in silence.i hid my cuff with my jacket sleeve not wanting anyone to see it.we got there and taylor and carrigan were waiting for amber."hey..."carrigan said as she hugged amber tightly.taylor joined in the hug,"come on lets get you to bed.."taylor said,amber nodded and followed them upstairs.

i waited till they were gone.then i lost it.i walked outside and started punching trees."it should of been me! not my uncle!"i shouted at the sky.i grabbed my head and looked down.then i felt jamie hug me tightly."shhh jer....calm down...."she said softly."hey buddy....."max said quietly.joining on the hug.i sobbed lightly.not wanting to show weakness.then Daniel joined in."everything is going to be okay buddy...i promise..."daniel whispered.max and daniel let go except jamie.i hugged jamie back tightly."thanks jamie..."i said softly.

"not a problem.."she said not letting go.i smiled and kissed the top of her head.she smiled and started to turn red.i chuckled and walked away slowly.i could of sworn i heard her giggle as she followed me.i went to go check on amber,to make sure she was ok."jeremy.."amber said softly."im right here sis..im not going anywhere.."i said softly.she looked down."im sorry..."she said crying a little."oh amber you didnt do anything wrong...."i said shaking my head.i laid next to her,she hugged me and burried her face in my shoulder.

"you can stay here with your sister ok?"carrigan whispered.i nodded "thanks.."i said quitely.''jer..."amber called out quitely."what is it amber?"i asked."why must you keep your jacket on?"she asked me."i dont want anyone to see the cuff."i answered silently."oh...."amber whispered."get some sleep sis,you need it more than i do"i said softly."but wait....no....." "amber,ill be right here.ill protect you."i said reassuring her."promise?"she asked."i promise."i said softly.she nodded and tried her best to fall asleep.

i sighed and stared at the ceiling.i couldn't think at all honestly,ive already lost what was important to me.twice.my father is in the u.s military,he signed up for combat.how stupid of him,leaving amber and my mother like that.and now my uncle is dead.too many things happening all at once.and its driving me crazy.

i haven't been this stressed in a while.and i dont know how im going to hide this cuff.no idea how.what am i going to do? ware my jacket all day? no.ugh i need to think of something.im not ready to show the others,let alone show jamie.then i started thinking,'could it be possible that she has a cuff as well?' i asked myself.i shook my head in disbelief. but what if she dose? well obviously she isnt using it for evil or i would of been dead by now.thats it...im asking her,when were alone ill ask her. im tired of waiting to find out.

Chapter 4:the next morning seemed out of place,i hated the feeling of something missing from my heart.its one of the most painful feelings that hurts the most.amber stuck by me the whole time.afraid to be left behind,"amber,dont worry im not going to leave you,im right here.dont worry."i said softly.she nodded and hugged me tightly.now i really had to be there for my sister,its not that i dont want to,she's starting to make me worry.i mean im just her little brother,i can only do so much,but hey shes my sister and i love her to death,shes all i have left.and i got to protect whats important to me.amber finally let go of me,now i can breathe.

"hey were going by the river wanna come?"daniel asked jamie. she shook her head "no its fine ill stay here"she said quietly."jeremy? you coming?"he asked.i shook my head,"ill stay here with jamie,keep her company"i said.he nodded and ran to catch up with the others.now my chance,but i cant make it to sudden,i got to take it slow.she smiled,"you didnt have to stay"she said."no...i wanted to,i didnt want you to be by yourself."i said quietly.honestly i was starting to get a little nervous.but i need to know.she laughed a bit,"thanks jer"she said hugging me."anytime"i said hugging her back.we talked for a few minutes,thats always a good thing right? i geuss it is,then it became dead silent.

i tried searching for the right words,but why ask her when she can tell me when she see's my cuff,i need a reaction from her.she left the room for a minute,i took off my jacket and stared at my cuff.then i heard her walk in,i shook my head and crossed my arms.i noticed something different,she wasn't wearing a long sleeve,she was wearing a normal t shirt,but she had her hands behind her back.she sat back down next to me,we both sighed "i have to show you something" we both said at the same time."you first"i said "no you"she said laughing."no no ladies first" i said chuckling,"no thanks kind sir but you go first"she said."why dont we show each other at the same time?"i said. she smiled and nodded.

we both pulled out our right arm and boom..two golden cuffs were in the light.she gasped.i looked down and back at her cuff.i knew it,she dose have a cuff.it was silent for about 15 minutes.i put my arm down and reached for hers.i put her hand down,i thought for a second."never wear the cuff with shame," "we must wear it with pride."we both finished the sentence."jer...your him...'' i sat there silently,"what?" i asked."your the one..."she said silently. then it hit me,she dose feel the same.i looked at her and took both her hands."are you sure?"i asked her.she nodded."i knew it..." i said smiling.i stared into her eyes.we both leaned into each other and then i kissed her.she kissed back with her arms around my neck. she looked up at me."you have no idea how long ive been waiting for you to come around"she silently.

i smiled and kissed her again.now i really have to protect whats important.i was right,i knew she was the one.but i know there will be something much bigger than this coming.and believe it or not,im ready for it.but i still need to figure out how to control the power the cuff holds.and i still need to learn how to use it.and im willing to teach myself how,starting tomorrow.she hugged me tightly.and i hugged her back.it was just one of those moments where everything changes,drastically.but its a good type of change.i know now that i have to step up my game cause ive just reached the next level.i have to step up and be what i was made to be,a protector and a fighter and now a lover."jer!"i heard amber shout.i jumped,me and jamie looked at each other and ran outside."amber!"i called her name.''jer! get it off!"she shouted as she ran.'you got to be fucking kidding me' i thought to myself.

"jer! please!"she shouted.me and jamie rushed to her side.jamie soothed her.i looked at her right wrist."where did you find this?"i asked jamie,looking at now what appears to be a gold cuff."by the river..."she said pulling at it.i looked at jamie. Jamie just nodded her head."hey....your not the only one with a cuff stuck on your wrist."i said softly.jamie showed amber her cuff.amber looked down,"i have to hide it..."amber said quietly,"no...remember what uncle told us...in the story? the motto that we honor?"i asked.amber nodded."tell me the motto amber."i said softly."never wear the cuff with shame,we must wear it with pride."she said silently. nodded and smiled,"dont worry amber,we'll stick together,knowing there are more of us out there,we have to be careful,ill protect you both.knowing whats out there,they would take you first."i said hugging amber.she hugged me back tightly."and ill protect you...i promise."amber said silently.

"amber can you promise me another thing?"i asked,"anything"she said."dont pick up anything that catches your eye,i dont care how shiny it is.dont pick it up"i said chuckling."oh thats a promise ill keep for the rest of my life."she said."good"i said with a smile on my face."where are the others jamie?"i asked."still by the river,im not going back there."amber said.me and jamie laughed.amber smiled and walked back into the house.now there are three of us with this cuff,but how do i know who to trust?how do i know whos the enemy?,now thats something i cannot figure out yet,sadly.i geuss i might have to be on the look out,and keep my eyes open for anyone that may look......suspicious....yeah i know it sounds stupid but come on,who knows what there planning on doing

Chapter 5:
Well we obviously spent the next day trying to learn the basics of the magic " " power that our cuffs hold.and let me tell you it wasnt easy,especially when your girlfriend is teaching.me and amber stood there as she was demonstrating the tricks we can use to withdraw from the power and the yearning to use it.just us three were by the river,the others were busy doing something else.it wasnt a typical sunday for me and amber.we sat there trying to grasp every bit of information we can get.im not a note taking kind of guy,i prefer to remember things than write them down,but amber on the other hand LOVES taking notes.i watched as she noted away at every word jamie was saying.it was funny because amber would be trying her best to keep up with jamie."woah woah,slow down! i cant write that fast you know!"amber whined.jamie giggled,"amber you do know that you dont have to note every word i say right?"jamie said."i know,but i choose to."amber said as she wrote down the rest of the sentence she was finishing.jamie looked at me and smiled,i chuckled and shrugged.

"Okay,so....who wants to try the first element?" jamie asked as she walked toward the center of us.amber shook her head and nudged her head toward me.i sighed,"fine.....why not"i said getting up.jamie giggled at the tone of my voice."okay,the first element were going to learn is water...it only takes one drop of any type of water.okay jer go ahead and put your hand toward the water,once you have done that,i will give further instruction"jamie said.i nodded and knelt down by the river,feeling my arm gravitating toward the water.i just let my arm do what it wanted to,the smallest form of water hit the palm of my hand,the flow of the river changed direction,now forming up in to a giant ball in one hand."ok jer,use your other hand to make the flow even"jamie said. i listened but i was in shock.i used my other hand,now the water was even in both hands.i stood up,feeling the water push down on me."now jer,pull your arms to the side,like your going to roll a bowling ball except with both hands"jamie ordered.of course i did what she told me too do.the water followed,flowing evenly and violently,floating above the ground."now what i need you to do jer is bring both arms to the center of your chest and push as your pushing something out of your way."jamie instructed.

I brought my arms to the center as instructed,and then i pushed violently.the water rushed forward,violently blasting out of both my hands,the force of the water bringing down trees."now put your arms down!"jamie shouted over the roaring water.i brought my arms down.the water now gone from my hands.i looked at my hands,still in shock and in awe.then i looked at my cuff.the blue jems now shining bright as the sun.jamie smiled and hugged me."that...was perfect."she said kissing my cheek.i smiled and went to go sit back down.amber now in awe and getting up as quickly as possible.i watched as she tried,and watched her reaction.first looked scared,then the look of determination and faith.then the look of success and victory.

We learned the rest of the elements,fire,wind and earth.which are completely different.having to put my hand in fire,having to grasp air,and having to pound the ground with my fist.all in one day.i felt like as if i was i don't know,i super hero in training.preparing for battle against evil and what not.i honestly dont know what to feel.every second felt different. but again,each second was well....special.its not everyday someone like me obtains a mysterious magical golden cuff with a very interesting power.i mean hello! this is so unreal but then again its reality.and i feel like im in a weird dream but i dont wanna wake up from it.i watched amber as she tried to master the earth element,still having trouble trying to get the earth to crumble and float.i smiled and chuckled,i mean i dont mean to laugh but she was trying to hard."okay amber,watch me closely"jamie said as she lightly pushed her aside.jamie sighed and pounded the ground with her fist as hard as she can,now the ground crumbling and shaking she lifted the piece of earth from the ground pushing it forward violently,the piece of earth smashing against the rock.

"okay i think i can do it this time"amber said.she took a deep breath and sighed grasping the feeling of anger,she pounded the ground as violently as she could.making the ground shake furiously,quickly lifting a big piece of earth and violently pushing it away,breaking the big bolder in two.at this point my jaw dropped,jamie smiled and giggled high fiving amber."that was awesome!!"jamie said hugging amber."i know it was all like boom and a huge earth quake then whoosh! bang!"amber said with excitement."now that was better than my attempt,much better than mine"i admitted as i got up to hug amber."ha in your face little brother!"amber said laughing.i rolled my eyes."i geuss thats it for today,all you need to do is practice"jamie said with a smile on her face."dont worry,ill practice every chance i get!,and your gonna practice with me."amber said.i shrugged "okay"i said silently."so what now?"amber asked."i geuss we can hang out here for awhile or head on back."i said."yeah i geuss that would be a good thing,all this element bending makes me tried."amber said grabbing her bag and walking ahead.me and jamie shrugged.i took her hand and we trailed behind amber.

We got back only to find daniel and the others outside at the front door."well well well! haven't seen you in awhile!"max called out.daniel laughed "what were you guys doing? making out and making amber watch?"daniel said bursting into laughter.i rolled my eyes,"oh shut up daniel!"amber and i said at the same time."hey whats with the matching cuffs??"carrigan asked."i think they wear it just in case they get lost,they can find each other"Taylor said laughing.cassie looked at jamie."you can tell them"jamie said softly."no taylor,their element benders"cassie said.then everyone got quite."your kidding right?''daniel asked chuckling.max laughed "good one! that's a good joke!" max said laughing.i sighed with anger walking back then pounding my fist into the ground.the ground shaking violently,then i lifted up the piece of earth,violently pushing it forward knocking a tree over.then i turned back and sighed."joke huh?"i asked.they were quite."my apologies."max said his jaw still hanging."umm yeah sorry ha we didnt mean to make fun."daniel said hanging his head down."dont sweat it bro."i said with a sigh.it was reaching night fall,by that time me and amber went back home.

Home wasnt home anymore.it was quite,really quite now that my uncle was gone.i went into his room and sat down on the edge of his bed.looking at a picture he kept of amber him and myself when we were younger.i smiled as i remembered that day the picture was taken.it was our first fishing trip back in Ireland. i was 10 at the time and amber was just 11.that was before amber fell into the river and me and my uncle had to swim and save her from the current.then i looked to the picture to the right.a more recent one.our trip to California.me amber and my uncle.at the beach.we were so happy back then

.amber sat by my side and hugged me."i remember that,we were in California.Huntington beach,when we surprisingly pushed him into the ocean."amber said laughing a little.i chuckled a bit."yeah,his face was so priceless."i said with a smile on my face.i sighed and put the picture down and hugged my sister tightly.feeling the urge to cry.amber knew what i felt.i mean im her little brother of course she knows but we have this connection.when im sad shes sad,when shes happy,im happy i mean its weird.amber hugged me tightly."shh...everything will be okay.we have each other now okay? im not leaving you alone."amber said soothingly."i wish you were still in high school"i said quietly.

Amber giggled,"i know jer,those days were fun huh?"amber asked.i nodded,"yeah.i missed you...alot..."i said silently."i know,i read each and every letter and text you sent me.i felt bad that i left you behind jer,i mean your my little brother.i should stick close to you,but instead i went to collage in Louisiana."amber said with a sad tone in her voice."dont feel bad..im proud of you sis...im proud that you went to collage..and graduated..im glad you did."i said now looking at her."thanks jer,for being a supportive little brother"amber said hugging me again tightly.i hugged her back."now come on,you need to get some rest.school tomorrow."amber said messing up my hair.i sighed and got up and went to my room."night jer."amber said kissing my cheek."night amber"i said hugging her tightly."if you need me,you know where to find me."i said walking to my room."yeah same goes for you jer"amber said closing her door.i collapsed onto my bed,looking up at the ceiling.then i looked out my window and stared at a bright star."uncle.....i miss you.alot....please,dont fade away."i whispered and turned away and closed my eyes.

"Jeremy! wake up!"amber shouted in my ear.i jumped a little and woke up.i looked at my clock,"amber its 6:30,i dont have to go till 7:00"i groaned."well its better if you wake up now,plus. i heard jamie is already up...and waiting for you....outside"amber said with a smile on her face."what? why didnt you say so?"i said quickly getting up and finding cloths to wear.amber laughed and walked out of my room.i quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth and did my hair.i ate quickly so i wouldn't keep Jamie waiting."ill see you when i get back amber."i said hugging her."alright love you" "love you too!" i said running toward the door with my stuff."hey,i thought you might want someone to walk with."jamie said with a smile on her face looking down.i smiled and pulled into a hug."well its better than walking with danny."i said kissing her cheek.she smiled as we started walking hand in hand,"so your up early."i said starting a conversation.she giggled "yeah i know,im used to it i geuss."she said shrugging.i laughed,"seems like you are."i said chuckling.she nodded."its a whole lot better than being partially late"she said looking at me.i rolled my eyes "its not my fault"i said."uh huh"jamie teased.

I smiled,"okay fine it is."i admitted."thats what i thought"jamie said with a giggle kissing my cheek.i smiled as i looked at our hands and how our cuffs came together.she smiled and looked away.we got there at 7:00 becuase of how slow we walked."hey jamie!"her freind called out."hey!"she said smiling as she hugged her friend."is that him?"her friend asked quitely.jamie nodded."hes cute."her friend said smiling.i coughed and smiled."um names jeremy."i said holding out my hand."jessie."she said as she shook my hand.i smiled as jamie took my hand back."so since when?"jessie asked."last friday"jamie said looking down."awww!!! you guys are cute together by the way"jessie said giggling."ha thanks jess"jamie said smiling at me.i smiled back.it was interesting meeting her friends,i mean they were so calm and well welcoming.im not saying its a bad thing but usually i would be ignored.i kept quite unless someone asked me a question,then that was about it.

a few minutes have gone by,usually the time i go to my locker and get my stuff.me and jamie went together.then we both heard a huge group cheering,that could only be one thing.a fight.i sighed as we both went to go see who it was this time.it was a new kid i geuss,i havent seen him around before.he was being punched and slammed against the wall defenseless.and being the guy i am i decided to jump in."jer!"jamie called out,but it was too late i was already in.i grabbed the guy off of the kid and pushed him to the ground,then his friend comes along and punches me,luckily danny and max jumped in to help me.a couple of teachers came along and everyone ran away,jamie just stood at a far distance.

"whoa whoa! quit it!"Mr.davis yelled out."whats going on here?"he asked us."its not their fault uh Mr.Davis. these guys were beating on me.and they just came to get them to stop. please its not their fault"the new kid spoke softly."okay im giving you three a warning but the other two your coming with me!"Mr.Davis shouted at the guys who were beating on us.everything became silent.i was in pain but i could care less."thanks..."the new kid said to me. danny and max nodded and left."no problem.."i said softly."are you new here?"i asked.he nodded."yeah i just came from ireland"he said picking up his stuff off the floor.i helped him"im from ireland too"i said with a smile on my face."names Forrest"he said holding out his hand."jeremy"i said smiling as i shook his hand.

Jamie walked back to me."are you guys okay?" she asked as she hugged me."ow..uh yeah just fine."i said hugging her back."uh forrest this is my girlfriend,jamie"i said.forrest smiled and shook her hand.he covered up his wrist with his sleeve as he pulled his hand back."so do you need any help finding your first class?"jamie asked.forrest shook his head,"no but thanks i think i got it from here."forrest said with a smile."well i geuss well see you around."i said as the bell rang."yes um do happen to have history for 7th period?"he asked quickly."yeah we do"jamie said."okay i geuss ill see you then!"forrest said walking away.me and jamie looked at eachother,"long sleeves." "new kid" "we shall see." jamie said as she kissed me good bye.

I had lasted till 5th period,the agony.having to wait to find out if forrest could be a element bender,i wanted to know right away.i looked blankly at my desk once i sat down at the beginning of the period."ah,a new student!"ms.barr said with a excited voice.i looked up to find a girl about my age standing nervously in front of the door."why dont you take a seat next to jeremy back there"ms.barr said pointing at me.she nodded and made her way to her seat.she sat next to me.of course im always the nice one,instead of looking at her weird i smiled and held out my hand,"names jeremy."i said,she smiled and shook it."Stephanie,hey your the guy who backed up my brother in that fight this morning"she said softly.i nodded,and looked at her wrist,again a long sleeve.im thinking no one is really noticing my cuff,or jamies."thanks...for backing him up"she said with a smile on her face."no problem"i said smiling.i finally started to do my work,once my cuff was in the open,she turned away and hid her face.i looked at her for a second."something wrong?"i asked acting like i didnt know what was wrong."umm nothing"Stephanie said with a slight shudder.

"Okay,are you sure?"i asked.she nodded,"so whats your next class?"she asked. "history" i answered,"funny me too.and my brother"she said with a slight frown mentioning her brother.i chuckled."is he that bad?"i asked,"no i have 3 classes with him already,it gets kinda annoying"she said looking down.i laughed a little,"siblings....cant live with them,cant live without them"i said patting her back."ha yeah"she said giggling.we talked here and there for a bit while we did our work,then we went to history together."jeremy"Mr.belsky called out.i walked to him,"yes sir?" i said quitely."i moved your seat,your next to jamie now,if thats okay with you? i could always put you somewhere else"he said looking around."no im fine"i said smiling.he smiled and patted my back.jamie smiled at me as i sat next to her."hey,i haven't seen you in awhile"jamie said hugging me tightly."babe,we saw eachother what...2 and a half hours ago?"i said.she shrugged and giggled."hi guys!"forrest greeted."hi forrest,hows your first day going?"jamie asked."better,have you meet my sister?"he asked pulling Stephanie to his side."hi,im stephanie"she said shaking jamies hand."Jamie,im jeremys girl."she said smiling.

Stephanie looked at her cuff and back at her brother,and punched his shoulder to get him to stop looking at our cuffs.they both smiled and walked to their seats behind us."alright class,im going to be handing out papers to you,were going to be taking a trip to ireland,to study the medevil era."Mr.belsky announced.i smiled,knowing my sister would come too.she was mr.belsky's favorite."i will let you choose your groups.i dont care who your with just as long as you will focus and well do your work when requested.you can choose your groups after i pass out the rest of these forms"mr.belsky said as he gave our row our papers.me and jamie looked at eachother and smiled."so uh are you in a group yet?"i asked with a smile on my face.she laughed and shook her head."well in that case,wanna i dont know be in mine?"i asked playing around.she smiled,"gladly"she said giggling."ha ha good cause my sister is coming along and i need at least someone to keep her sane"i said with a smile.she lightly punched my arm and laughed a little."hey jer! we wont be able to go to that competition in rotc in two days!"my friend leland shouted.i shrugged,"oh well"i said.he rolled his eyes."aw your rotc armed competition...you worked hard for that"jamie said hugging me."yeah well i wouldnt pass this up,especially when your going to be there."i said kissing her forehead.she turned red,"aw someones blushing!"i teased.

"Shhh!"jamie said gigging.just then stephanie came up to me with a note."jeremy and jamie,me and my brother have a question we must ask you,its not going to be easy to ask but we need to know,are you...element benders?" i wrote back,"truth is we are,but the question is are you? and whos side are you on? good or dark? we need to know." i passed it on back to stephanie.me and jamie looked back at them,they looked at each other and reviled their cuffs."were friends....no harm"stephanie said softly."wait....jeremy...do you have any siblings?"forrest asked.i nodded,"yeah i have an older sister whose also coming with us. although she already graduated and what not.why?"i asked."the prophecy....."forrest whispered.jamie looked away and went into her bag pulling out a book.i looked at her as she looked for a certain page."great.....something else we have to look forward to in ireland"jamie said putting down the book on her desk.i took it and read it,"three daughters of a line of royalty and two sons will bring peace and fight a battle in Chorendel"i read to myself."chorendel? where the hell is that?"i asked."supposedly its another world that can only be opened when the people of the prophecy are present.."Stephanie explained.i looked back to the book,"then they shall receive a place on the throne as their ancestors did.but have to face the battle with the element bending skills"i read again.

"Well looks like i got alot of searching to do."i said handing the book back to jamie.jamie nodded.just then the bell rang.we all stood up."want me to walk you home?"i asked jamie.she smiled and shook her head."no,ill be fine.ill see you later though."she said hugging me tightly."okay,call me if you need anything."i said hugging her not wanting her to go."i will,call me later?"she asked looking up at me.i smiled and nodded,"i will"i said kissing her cheek."love you."she said letting go."love you too."i said walking the direction of home.just when i thought things couldnt get any weirder they did.

Chapter 6:
I walked home thinking how this was possible,a world that is only known to few but not known to all,i geuss you can call it a world within a world,i remember my uncle telling me stories about Chorendel.but it never came to mind that it actually existed,yeah i have my doubts about this,i mean why wouldnt everyone know about this?i wish but i geuss its supposed to be hidden,i geuss its hidden for a reason.

i stood outside infront on my door having a feeling something was wrong,something seemed so out of place,i walked in slowly only to find my girlfriend crying and amber trying her best to comfort her.i rushed to her side,"whats going on?" i asked worried.jamie looked at me and hugged me tightly.i looked at amber,"her fathers gone missing...."amber said looking down."where was he last seen?"i asked amber,knowing jamie didnt want to say anything."in ireland."amber said slowly.i looked down at jamie and back at amber."amber,pack your things....ill get mine quickly...."i said nudging my head toward her room."jamie....stay here okay? ill be back.ill be upstairs if you need me ok?"i said kissing the top of the head.

She nodded and went to sit down,i ran upstairs and packed what i needed,and went into amber's room,"okay jamie,i need you to get plane tickets..."i said grabbing my keys to my car."actually....i got something better than tickets....dad's in the military remember?"she said smiling a little.i nodded,"okay well just get us some sort of transportation,fast."i said running downstairs.i rushed to jamie,"alright im going to take you home so you can get your stuff.and ill bring Stephanie and Forrest along with me.im sure they can help."i said softly.she nodded and got up to follow me to my car.we both quickly got in and i sped off quickly,we arrived at her house,"ill wait for you here..."i said hugging her.

she nodded and ran inside.i got my phone out and dialed stephanie,"hello?" "hey stephanie?" "uhhh yeah..." "its jeremy" "oh hey,what can i do for you?" "pack your things and tell forrest to do the same,jamies father is missing somewhere in ireland" "alright we will,where shall we meet?." "do you know where i live?" "forrest dose" "alright meet me at my place,asap after your done packing" "alright bye". i put my phone back in my pocket as jamie walked back outside with her stuff,i got out and took it for her and put it in my trunk.

"Hey,everythings going to be okay...we'll find him...."i said hugging her tightly.she nodded and went back in to my car.i sighed and jumped back in and went back home,where my sister and stephanie and her brother were waiting.we got out and put our stuff in my trunk."alright amber where to?."i asked."port angles air base,tony should be there"she said.i nodded and went back to the car.we all got in and made our way to port angles.tony is a good friend of my father,we've known him since we were kids.he's a pretty cool guy.it took us about an hour to get there but we made it,as we pulled up i saw tony standing by the gate."stay here."i said as i got out of the car.

"hey jeremy long time no see!"tony said as he hugged me."yeah its been a while,"i said softly."so what kind of jet do you need?"he asked with his arms crossed."something fast,and something that could get us to ireland quickly." i said in a rush. he smiled,"i got just the plane" he said as he opened the gate."meet me at gate 67"he said as he ran.i nodded and got back in the car and drove in.i sighed with relief as i found gate 67 cause i thought id never find it.

"Alright guys get your stuff,and wait till tony gives the okay,"amber said.we all nodded and got out.i walked to tony and looked at the big jet,"woah..."i said silently,"yup the Mig-23....its fast and she can get you anywhere anytime."he said patting my shoulder."your lucky you get to fly stuff like this my friend."i said as i looked up at the jet again.he laughed and gave a thumbs up to amber."alright go get your stuff,ill take care of the others for you."he said as he took ambers bag.and put it in the storage,i nodded and quickly got my stuff.jamie pulled me aside and hugged me tightly."thanks......"she whispered."anytime.....now come on....we dont have much time."i said grabbing my stuff and took jamie by the hand.tony smiled and took our stuff,we boarded and took a seat next to amber.tony made his way to the cock-pit but then turned around to look at me "jeremy,come with me...your auto pilot.."he said with a smile on his face.i sighed and nodded."if you need me,you know where ill be."i said softly kissing jamie as i got up.i sat next to tony and put the headset on,"remember what i taught you years ago?"he asked me."yeah,i do luckily."i responded.he chuckled.the engine roared as the plane warmed up."alright,control tower this is tj we are ready to take off."tony said as we made our way out on to the run way.

"Proceed with caution," "i got that charile.".'okay...first gear tip it forward slowly' i said to myself as i pulled it slowly forward,okay i got that down.'second gear pull down after tony pulls the third forward.' i rememberd.i looked at tony.he smiled and looked at me "pull......pull....pull....there ya go!! good job jeremy!"he said as we lifted off into the sky.it became quite now.we took off our head sets and smiled."good job son!,ill have to teach you how to fly by yourself now."he said chuckling,"ha no i dont think so."i said chuckling a bit.he patted my shoulder and smiled."if you ever decide to become a pilot,ill hook you up in the airforce."he said softly."so why did you call upon me today?"he asked."my girlfriends father went missing,so were going to go find him."i said working with the controls."your a good guy jeremy,just like your father."he said with a silent tone.

"your talking about him like he died or something tony."i said.then he looked at me,"wait they didnt come to your door?"he asked.i shook my head in confusion."who? who didnt come to my door?"i asked.he sighed."put it on auto. and tell your sister to come in here"he said making room for amber.my stomach turned at the tone of his voice,i did what he told me to and went and fot amber."close the door and lock it will you?."tony asked my sister.she nodded and did what was requested.

"Whats up tony?."she asked as she put a hand on my shoulder cause she saw me shaking."i dont know why no one told your family,or you guys but...."he said trying to hold himself together."but what?"i asked.he looked at me and amber and sighed.amber sat down in my seat as i sat down on the floor.tony grabbed ambers hand and amber grabbed mine."your father died in action two weeks ago."he said silently.i stopped breathing for awhile and got up and went to the very back of the jet.amber came after me and hugged me.then i lost it."no! it cant be! no!"i shouted.amber sobbed into my shoulder as i did the same.just then jamie rushed in and hugged us both."hey...hey.....whats wrong...."jamie asked silently."our father....is gone....hes....gone.."amber said with a studder.jamie gasped and hugged her and me tightly.

"im so sorry."she said softly.i sighed and walked back and sat by myself looking out the window.amber sat next to me and jamie did the same."kids.....um i believe your father left you something."tony said holding two wooden boxes in his hands.i looked at him."jeremy,your father was brave,strong and he was one hell of a hero.this medal....resembled those things....he would of wanted you to have this...."he said handing me the box.i took it slowly and opened it."the purple heart?...."i asked myself.

Tony nodded,"keep it safe."tony said softly.i closed it and nodded."amber,your father and i traveled the world together,then he came across something that made him think of you,this came all the way from hawaii,the most beautiful place ever.."he said handing her the box.she uncovered it and pulled out a neckless with a black and purple stone.she smiled with more tears welding up in her eyes.jamie hugged her."its beautiful."she whispered."just like you"tony said with a smile.we both got up and hugged him."ive always thought of you guys as my own and im willing to take care of you guys...if theres anything you need just give me a call..."he whispered.we nodded.

"okay,you can go back...and jer...you still want to?...fly?...."he asked me as amber sat back down."yeah..im sure my father wouldnt want me to pass up a chance like that i said as i made my way back to the cock-pit.im not going to be majorly depressed about this though,at least we know now.and my father did all he could for us.he was good at heart.if only there were alot more people like him out there....like tony,i think hes the only one who can match up to him.but now is not the time to deal with my problem,jamie's dad is gone...and thats all she has left.....and im not going to let her become alone.

Chapter 7:
TBC
Back to top Go down
http:// http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net/forum.htm

~*Magistic*~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: