The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Jake. Feel better :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cookiecrusher101

cookiecrusher101

For Jake. Feel better :D Empty
PostSubject: For Jake. Feel better :D   For Jake. Feel better :D EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:23 pm

She ran, and ran as fast as she could. Empty alleys mocked her as she looked for a place to hide. Nothing. The drug running through her system caused her vision to blur and her heart to slow. As her steps quickly came to a halt, she let out a blood churning scream as I came up behind her. Looking down on her with such a hallow look on my face, I could see her recoil in horror. Bending and picking her up swiftly, she bearly put up a fight. No fun. Shoes hitting wet pavement as we made our way 'home' was the only sound around.
There she lay. My beauty in a plain white dress. Her crimson hair tuffled gentely around her body, falling like a pettle of a feather at her mid back. What caused this girl to draw to me was how I looked innocent. Oh, so innocent. Soft tussled brown hair carefully crowning deep, pitiful green eyes. It was dramatized by my olive skin. You couldn't look at me just once. Even if I looked so fragile, I towered over them. A staggering five foot seven inches. Throwing my head backwards awkwardly, I let out a deathly cackle.
Soon it would be time. Soon my beauty's blood would run down my fingers. Taking the sharp blade I ran it's sharp point over her shoulder, letting the thin line pour her life essance. Brining the object to my lips, I slowly licked it clean. This isn't my first beauty. And isn't my last. Whimpering quietly, my beauty began to wake up.
Soon
Soon
Soon....

You arain't supposed to see the victims face. Or know her name
Back to top Go down

For Jake. Feel better :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: