The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just gonna have a wee rant.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Just gonna have a wee rant. Empty
PostSubject: Just gonna have a wee rant.   Just gonna have a wee rant. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:06 am

It's 11:30 at night, so it's time to talk some smack.

You know what I really fucking hate? People who think they know you. Dude, you don't know jack shit about me. I can't freaking stand it when some random starts getting high and mighty with me, when they don't know me from a bar of goddamn soap. People like that need to shut the hell up. I don't care if you're the most popular girl in your year, or if you're the fucking queen. You don't know shit about me, so you can't say nothing.

And what is this about the whole 'I'm better than you because I have money'?! I don't give a fuck if you can buy six goddamn ponies with your pocket money, 'cuz you're still an ugly asshole. I don't care if your father works in 'the industry' or if you have three holiday homes; you're a piece of trash. Your money won't save your ass forever. So shut the hell up about it.

You fucking wankers with your freakin' six boyfriends and bottle of vodka and pack of smokes, you think you're the shit. You think you can talk smack about me and every other average Joe, and not get burnt. But the fact is, you are complete and utter wastes of space. Your poor mother, having to give birth to you. All that blood and pain, for what? A screw up kid who's tossing their life down the gutter 'cuz it's whats 'in'. Fucking sharpen up, and stop acting like a stuck up prick.

Those girls with pretty faces who think they're only worth what a man says that can be, they make me sad. Girl, you don't have to wear your skirt around your ears and your neckline to your knees to be valued. You don't have to cake your face with make up to be beautiful, and you don't need to act like a dumb ass so boys will like you. I know SO many intelligent girls who act like bimbo's because it gets them attention from males. Girl, you don't need to do it. You're intelligent, beautiful and you don't need to act like a whore to be worth something. A real man would value you for who you are, not how high you wear your skirt. A girl's greatest asset is the ability to like herself for who she is, and have the strength to be that person. She doesn't need to dress trashy and talk like a dumb fuck to be accepted. If your friends only accept you if you act like everyone else, then they aren't worth your friendship. Your friends should be able to accept you for who you are, and love you despite your flaws. Love the skin you're in, and don't hate others for being in theirs.

Have the strength to be different, and have to strength to let others be different too.

And yeah, I've fizzled out.
Drive safe, don't do drugs and keep your head to the sky.
And if you ever see Robert Pattinson in the street, PUNCH HIM.
Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Just gonna have a wee rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just gonna have a wee rant.   Just gonna have a wee rant. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 pm

THIS.
well. i didn't read it all because i don't have the time, but i might read it later or something, but from what i read.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net

Just gonna have a wee rant.
Page 1 of 1