The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Distant Moon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xxparawhore23xX

Xxparawhore23xX

Distant Moon!  Empty
PostSubject: Distant Moon!    Distant Moon!  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:40 pm

chapter 1:
It was a rainy day in the city of Black Diamond in the state of Washington. just like any normal day. cold,wet and quite.. but things were different for Daniel Toklo . he was a high school student in his teens. 18. he was a quite kid. never really talked except to people he knew. his life was completely changed around when his parents left him. all he has left is his brother Max and his sisters Carrigan and Taylor. including his small group of distant family and friends.Though he had very few friends he was content. he was okay with being alone. he was OK with the people he had. things had been weird for him..his siblings were always out late at night and sometimes all day.he wondered if they were trying to avoid him. if he was worthless and useless now.

He sat in his biology class. his head leaning against the window. he peered out thinking about where his family could possibly be. he worried about them.he worried that they would never return and leave him forever. Just the thought of that made him pound his fist on his desk."Dude...Danny....is everything ok??" his friend Jeremy had asked slightly punching his shoulder.Daniel snapped out of his thoughts and nodded "Oh..yeah man.everything is fine." he replied. Jeremy tilted his head and stared at him with a serious look on his face."dude im not fucking retarded,now tell me whats wrong''jeremy said. Daniel sighed,giving up. it was impossible to lie to jeremy. he could read daniel like a book. he knew when something was wrong. Daniel looked down."im just worried about my family.they've been gone for two days strait''daniel said soft spoken.

Jeremy patted Daniels back.''aww buddy,im sure they'll come back.i know they would never leave you like that.they love you too much to leave you like that"Jeremy said.He was right,Daniel thought.of course Jeremy was right. hes never wrong.Daniels sisters adored him to death.they've always been there for him since they day he was born.and of course his brother max loved him a lot. max and his sisters couldn't live without him and he knew his small group of friends couldn't live without him.''just don't worry too much buddy.im sure they'll be there when you get to your next class''Jeremy reassured him.

Daniel nodded."thanks buddy" he muttered. "no problem brother!'' Jeremy said. "JEREMY! IF U SHOUT IN CLASS ONE MORE TIME!-'' ''yeah yeah i know,ill get a 60 minute detention for the rest of the rest of the semester'' Jeremy said cutting off Mr.O'Connor. he nodded toward the board.Mr. O'Connor growled and continued to teach.Daniel and Jeremy laughed slightly and continued their work. just then the bell rang. Daniel turned in his work and walked off in a hurry. Hoping to god that his siblings were there. He walked into class nearly tripping and looked around. he sighed a sigh of relief. "DANNY!!!!!" his sisters shouted and ran to him and gave him a hug nearly knocking him to the ground.Daniel smiled."Hey! i was worried about you guys! i was afraid that you disowned me''Daniel said hugging Max and his sisters. ''aww brother we'll never do that to you! ever! we love you too much!''max said rubbing Daniels hair messing up the fauxhawk he had.

Daniel fixed his hair and sat next to his brother and sisters."Hey Danny" his friend Cassie greeted."Hey Cassie'' Daniel said giving her a hug."Hey bro." Ryan shouted sliding toward Daniel. "sup?" Daniel greeted back fist bumming Ryan as usual.Daniel sat back down and talked with his friends. just then Allen walked in.Allen made fun of Daniel a lot. Daniel looked down.'ah crap' he thought. did Allen transfer classes??.Allen flashed Daniel a evil grin and walked to two of his so called homies. "HA HA HA HEY GUYS! LOOKIE WHAT WE HAVE HERE! the emo kid!!'' Allen said aloud to his friends. they started laughing."shut the hell up Allen''Daniel muttered."OOH IM SO SCARED!!! HA HA HA what you gunna do son? beat me up??"Allen said "eeeee!!! good one homie!"his friends laughed and high fived him. Max and Ryan looked at each other and went up to Allen and his friends.

"HEY! SHUT THE HELL UP! LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!"max shouted. the whole class turned and watched. "OHH!! LOOKIE!! HIS BIG BROTHER HAS TO SAVE HIM!! OOOH!!!"Allen mimicked.Ryan got closer."HEY! BACK THE HELL OFF!" Ryan yelled. "HA HA HA! awww look at them!! trying to be all tough!!!awww isn't that cute??" Allen teased. "AH HA HA yeah how cute!!!"his friend rick and Joe copied.Max shook with anger and got in allen's face."LEAVE.MY.FAMILY.ALONE."max muttered with his teeth clenched."HA HA OOOH!! SOO SCARRY!!!"allen laughed. max gripped his fist and swung it backwards and punched Allen in the face. Allen stopped laughing and fought back by punching him back."OH HELL NO"Ryan shouted and sucker punched Allen in the gut.then a whole fight broke out between Max,Ryan and allen. and not to mention allens friends joined in too...Daniel sat there looking down. he clentched his fist and shook with anger.he gritted his teeth. his sisters and cassie were trying to calm him down but it didnt help at all.

Daniel got up with his fist and teeth clenched."Danny no..dont get involved!'' cassie yelled."ITS NOT WORTH IT!" his sisters tried telling him.but Daniel ignored them.he walked up to allen and his gang.daniel pushed allen off of Max and pulled joe and rick off of ryan violently.Daniel glared at allen. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY BROTHERS LIKE THAT"daniel shouted."ohhh im so scared!!'' allen said getting back up wiping blood off his face,Daniel got closer to him."you better be."daniel said harshly.allen chuckled."uhh dude i think the emo kid means it"joe said. "ey! shut the hell up!''allen shouted.joe became quite and backed away."come on emo. do you really think you can face me??....haha what do you have??"allen asked daniel.Daniel looked to the floor clentching his teeth again."your own ma and pops dont LOVE you anymore ha ha ha.your just a worthless piece of shit"allen whispered in daniels ear.

Daniel quickly swung his arm back but then Mr.trea grabbed it and stopped him "THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH!!!!.......OW!"he shouted. daniel turned around."what did i do?? did i hurt you?''Daniel asked. "Your skin....it burns!!! like hell!! are you sick?? are you ok?'' mr.trea asked Daniel with a worried tone.Max walked up to Daniel and touched his arm.he said nothing. he just looked at carrigan,taylor,cassie and ryan. then they all looked at each other and nodded."..i..i dont know" daniel responded. Mr. trea shrugged and went back to yelling. "MAX,RYAN,ALLEN!!!!!!! JOE,RICK AND DANIEL!! PRINCIPLES OFFICE!!! NOW!!!!"Mr.Trea shouted pointing to the door.they nooded and grabbed there stuff and went to the office.

Chapter 2:
After the fight that had just broken out in class against allen,they had been sent to the principles office.WORST place to be when your in trouble,everyone stares at you like you were a criminal.it was an un-easy felling when they did that to you.but it didn't bother daniel. everyone often stared at him.and made comments about him.Mostly bad comments.but Daniel didn't care.Daniel sat there quite. No one moved,no one said a word. it was very still.''what just happened??'' daniel asked himself. he thought about how angry he felt and how violent he had gotten in the last couple of minutes.''Ive never been that angry before''he said to himself. daniel went into deep thought. he was never violent but he acted like he was just so people wouldnt bug him anymore.but he was usually a nice kid.he was often quite though.cause he had no one to talk to. sure he had his siblings,ryan and cassie but he never really had someone that understood him.never had a girlfriend either. he laughed at that thought. after what happened between his ex aspen and his ex bestfriend nick he never got involved with a girl again.

"Toklo and O'mally. come in please'' Mr.Richardson called out.daniel sighed and followed his brother and ryan in while glaring at allen and his pals.they shot one back.once they got in Mr. Richardson closed the door shut.all three boys sat down.as Mr.Richardson took his seat."Ok boys,i heard their side,now its your turn.start talking"he said covering his face.max nodded and started to explain."well,we were just minding our own business and allen and his gang started making fun of my lilttle brother,calling him names and all.so me and ryan here get up and ask him to keep his mouth shut but he pushed it too far so defending my little brother and friend i take the first punch and thats how the fight started"max had finished explaining.Mr.Richardson looked at daniel and calmly sighed."daniel,how long has Allen been doing this to you?''he asked. Daniel looked up at him and sighed."since freshman year" he answerd softly.Mr.richardson nodded."Ok,i believe your side.it makes sence and i know your telling me the truth.i will take care of allen and his friends.you boys are free to go.have a good rest of the day"Mr.Richardson said opening the door for them.

they left the office and stood outside.it took them the rest of the day just to get their story out becuase allen kept changing his every hour.but they were off the hook.thank god.if Mr.Richardson would of called his parents they would of been yelling at him.they didnt care who was listening.daniel shook that thought off and waited for his sisters."Hey guys what happened?? you guys in trouble??''Taylor asked hugging them "No were off the hook" max responed."Good cuase we were worried about you guys"carrigan said hugging Daniel tightly.cassie smiled and hugged daniel tightly.and she hugged him first,usually her boyfriend ryan would get the first hug.but i geuss he was lucky this time."you ok danny?''cassie asked soft spoken. daniel nodded still not saying a word. he was still thinking of what had happened and why he got really aggressive.sure his family was getting their asses beat but he never got involved in fights.

and how his brother looked at the rest.his face was full of worry.but also full of pride.clearly he knew something that Daniel didn't and he was determined to find out.but it bothered daniel.usually max told him everything.he never hid anything from him and his sister always told him everything.what was so important that they had to hide it from Daniel? what was so dangerous that they had to keep there mouths shut?.

Chapter 3:
Daniel laid in his bed,staring at the ceiling.he had nothing else to do. he sat up and stared out his window from up stairs. he watched the rain pour down.it was very still and quite. so quite you could hear the silent rain drops hit the roof top. he sighed."i got to find out what max isnt telling me!"daniel said in a flat tone.daniel looked around.he looked at his dream catcher that had been passed on to him from many generations before him.he stared at it."who am i to question my own heritage?''daniel mumbled to himself.Daniel was in fact a Selkie Indian. but he was a Little pale for his race but hey he lived in Washington.there was nothing he could do about it.Daniel stared at his laptop tempted to look up his own heritage but he thought.'what kind of person am i? Grandfather told me many stories about our tribe.about the battles and great deeds that had been awarded' he thought to himself.but he was so young back then.how can he possibly remember what happened in those stories?.

daniel sighed and got up and made his way down stairs."Hey little brother!"max had greeted him,rubbing his hair.Daniel hated when he did that. he felt like a pet everytime he did that."h-hi''he replied."Whats wrong danny?" max asked placing his hand on daniels shoulder.daniel shook his head."n-nothing,nothing."daniel hesitated."You sure?''max asked.daniel nodded"yeah im sure"he replied. max smiled and pated his shoulder and walked away heading for the door."HEY! WAIT! where are you going?''daniel shouted.''dude relax its friday! im going to aunt Christians house for a visit wanna come?''max offered. "na its ok,tell aunty and uncle i said hi''daniel said."will do. CARRIGAN!! TAYLOR!!! YOUR IN CHARGE OF DANNY WHILE IM GONE!!"max called out before leaving.carrigan and taylor cheered and pounced on daniel knocking him to the ground giggling.daniel chuckled."come on!! no fair!! you guys are 19!! grow up!"daniel said."OH COME ON BROTHER! YA KNOW YOU LOVE IT!"carigan teased.taylor busted up laughing.

they got up off the ground,taylor still laughing hard as fuck,her face red as magma.daniel shook his head and smiled.it was funny watching taylor laugh.once she starts she wont stop till her heart gives out.carrigan giggled at the sight of taylor throwing herself on the floor,pounding her fist on the oak wood floor."HA HA HA HA!!! H-HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?!?!"taylor shouted in laughter. daniel and carrigan hesitated to answer"w-what???"they bolth asked.taylor stared at them with a strait face"I......POOTED!!"taylor shouted and started laughing again. that caused daniel and carrigan to bust out laughing.some one must of gotten into the candy bag today.taylor stopped laughing but continued to giggle.she hugged daniel."love you brother"taylor said.daniel smiled and lifted her off the ground hugging her."love ya too!"he said.

carrigan stood there crossed armed and cleared her throat.daniel and taylor turned around and hugged her"WE LOVE YA CARRIGAN!!!!!"they both shouted."ha ha thats what i thought!"she said hugging them back."come on carrigan lets go upstairs and talk Gerard Way!"taylor shouted."OH HELL YES!"carrigan shouted as they bolted up the stairs.daniel laughed and went outside to go sit in the rain.he left out the door and sat down on the porch stair.they owned so much land.they basically had more land that they needed but they enjoyed it.they enjoyed dirt biking and shooting in the range max built himself.sometimes they would go hike up the trail that was only a mile away from their house.daniel laughed.he looked to his right and saw his neighbor smoking and looking out to the scene of green trees and grass."hey richard!"daniel called out."oh hi danny! nice to see you!"richard called back.richard was a teen about 18.he was very fond of daniel.

Richard always protected daniel when he was in jr.high.he was always looking out for him.daniel smiled at the memories from back in the day.daniel got up and walked to go visit him."how are you rich?,its been awhile"daniel said hugging him."eh,yeah i know.living on my own isnt easy.''richard said flicking his cigarette."on your own? what happened to angie??"daniel asked."she left for california with her boyfriend,havent talked to her since."richard said taking a seat on his bench.daniel sat next to him."beer and cig?''richard offered.danel nodded"yeah.sure"he replied. daniel looked down as he took the cigarette and bottle of Budwiser from richards hands."hows everything with your brother?'' daniel asked richard as he put his cigarette in his mouth lighting it."still fighting in iraq,no news on when hes comming home"richard said looking up at the sky.

"Whats bothering you danny?''richard asked as he took a sip out of his beer bottle.daniel sighed flicking his cigarette."my brother''he responded.''what happened? are you guys fighting again?"richard asked."no,i think hes hiding something from me"daniel said looking over at richard. richard looked down,''oh,well what ever it is im sure he'll tell you soon"richard said soft spoken.clearly richard knew something about it too. daniel continued to smoke his cigarette and think again."what in the hell are they hiding from me?"daniel thought."what about you daniel? hows everything?''richard asked breaking the silence.''do you even have to ask?."daniel responded taking a sip of alcohol."what happened this time?''richard asked."well,allen stared shit again.but this time a whole fight broke out between him,my brother and ryan."daniel explained."is that punk still bothering you?'richard asked."yeah for three fucking years"daniel said."well,happy anivarsary."richard said slightly sarcastic taking a gulp out of his beer bottle."tell me about it''daniel responded.

just then Daniels head shot up.something didnt feel right.something felt very wrong.richard was doing the same and looked at daniel. daniel looked back at him."ok,you go check out there and ill go check right flank."richard said."wait what?''daniel whispered.''just do it.left flank go."richard said jumping over his porch to his right.daniels skin stared to heat up again and he had an urge to run,daniel set his beer down and put out his cigeratte and ran to his left using stealth.''wait what the hell am i doing?''daniel asked himself.'daniel,just let it take control of you.sprit worrior knows what its doing' his grandfathers voice said in his head.'what? i dont know whats going on grandfather! please tell me!''daniel shouted in his head,"you will hear of our tribe and ledgeneds tonight at spirit bonfire but for now just listen to me' his grandfathers voice replied.daniel sighed and nodded to himself and continued running toward the left.he crept around and hid behind a tree.

two pale humans were walking around,they look as if they were animals looking for food.he continued to stare at one of the pale skinned humans.a female,with long black hair.she was wearing cloths that looked like they have been form the 14th century,he felt like a growl wanted to rip out of his throat.'what the fuck is happening?' he thought.just then the female turned around like as if she was in war swiftly trying to locate her target.the other paled skin,another female,medium blonde hair.cloths from 12th century.but very beautiful as well."what is it ellena?''the blonde female asked.''someones here,i heard there thought.''the beautiful ellena spoke.''are they in trouble?? or are they causing danger?"her companion asked.''it sounded as if he was unsure of what was happenig to him''she said. she sniffed around.her eyes locked on the tree where daniel was hiding.

Daniel sunk in fear.'oh shit,oh shit,oh shit,she found me,she found me.im dead im dead!'he thought to himself.the female nodded her head and disappeared.daniel looked back to see if they were still there but they were no where in sight.he was breathing heavy in fear.his skin getting even more hot.''YOU THERE!"a voice came from behind him.he jumped and turned around gripping the tree behind him.there she was.the blonde standing right behind him."rosa! dont hurt him'' ellena spoke.''YOUR A THREAT! ENEMY!''rosa shouted pinning daniel to the tree."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"daniel shouted in fear.''DONT YOU DARE PLAY THAT GAME WITH ME!!"rosa hissed.her hands were cold as ice.and her eyes were golden like the sun.but daniel was frightened."REALLY! I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!"daniel shouted in fear fighting back agression.'CARRIGAN! TAYLOR! MAX!! RICHARD???!!!! SOMEONE!! HELP PLEASE!!'daniel thought since he couldnt shout out loud.'ugh who am i kidding? they cant hear my thoughts!'hge thought again.

Rosa gripped daniels neck chocking him."ROSA! STOP! HE REALLY DOSNT KNOW!!''ellena shouted.but rosa kept crushing his throat.ellena grabbed her wrist and tore it off daniels neck."ROSA! WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT THE LIVING! EVEN A KIND LIKE HIM! HES NOT AN ENEMY! WE WORK WITH THEM REMEBER?!"ellena shouted at rosa.'the living?'daniel asked himself.'it cant be possible' he thought. ''oh come on ellena! i havent drank anything since 7 years ago!."rosa shouted,her eyes crazed.just then 4 beast came out of all four sides.closing in on ellena and rosa.the orange red beast growled and looked ellena.she stared into its eyes and nodded toward rosa.all beast turned in on rosa pouncing on her and ripping her apart.ellena watched in fear.daniel got up and grabbed her hand and ran knowing that she was next.he got her to safety and sat on the ground.''i dont know who you are,or what you are but i want answers! you seem to know something about me!,i dont know what the hell is happening to me!''daniel shouted.

''then let me formaly introduce myself first,im ellena elizabith bucket,im from ireland but i cannot give you answers unless your chief gives me permission to,now you turn who are you?''ellena asked."daniel,daniel toklo.''he replied.'chief? what dose she mean chief?'he thought.just then the beast returned.closing in on them.daniel stood up.''ellena get behind me''daniel said.ellena ran behind daniel.'daniel?' he heard taylors voice.he turned around.just then a gray beast came along trotting along.ellena met him and knelt down looking in to his eyes.the gray beast seemed to nod and growl at the others.they all moved along sparing ellenas life.''it was nice to meet you daniel,hope i run into you again soon''ellena said shaking his hand.he turned around but she was gone.daniel was shaken with fear.''CARRIGAN!! TAYLOR!!! MAX!!!!AHH!! RICHARD!!''He shouted as he ran back home. "HELP! CARRIGAN TAYLOR!! MAX! RICHARD!''he shouted again.they all ran toward him.''daniel come with us,we might as well tell you now''max said leading him toward his grandfather and small group of family including richard,all gathard around a campfire.''daniel,you made it.now we can begin."his grandfather said.

Chapter 4:
Daniel sat down next to his brother in fear,he was shaken.his grandfather and family were looking at daniel and his cousin margie who had been going through something similar to daniel. "Our tribe has many legends and many tales of our kind,many heroic stories.but this one is more detailed and filled with much more honor.Our tribe was settled down on the land somewhere in south black diamond.Men used to hunt and Women used to say home with their children.but only few were different from them. They were labled as our protectors becuase of the magic they had in their blood. one rainy night the protectors were out on lookout till a protector named Nick spotted something unusual,a human.pale as snow.eyes red as blood targeting a sleeping child. He jumped into action transforming into the powerfull wolf. trying to save the childs life.the red eyed pale face grabbed a hold of his neck crushing him.but one strong brave protector.Eliza pounced on to his back and tore him off of nick and ripped him apart and thew him in the fire. Nick changed out of his form back into his human self to check on Eliza and the child.Eliza stood back up on her paws with a crushed rib cage and continued on. We are something greater than any average human being.We are shapeshifters. we are magical.''his grandfather had finished the tale.

Daniel looked at his brother and sisters."Danny,you are something extraordinary.something more.you have a special power that no one else has.and you have to take it in.Only the ones with high honor are chosen to have the gene.and YOU are one of them."his brother max told him.daniel didnt believe it for a minute."then can u explain why i hear your voices in my head????" daniel asked his brother."We all can read eachothers thoughts even in wolf form. thats how we can communicate."max explained. Margie got up and walked away with her head down."Hey wait where you going?"daniel asked getting up to chase after her.max grabbed his shirt and yanked him back."Woah bud.give her sometime.she still dosnt believe it.she needs time to think.''max said. His grandfather got up and put out his pipe and put out the fire. he hugged daniel "You have great things ahead of you my grandson.i know your parents didnt see the light in you.but i can.stay well and strong.you are ment for something great"his grandfather whispered in his ear and walked away into his cabin. he had walked off to go find margie.the sun had went down.it was dark.the moon and stars were the only light guiding him.

Margie was sitting by the river looking up at the stars.'why cant i just be normal?' she thought.daniel walked up behind her quitely."ya know theres no such thing as normal."daniel said. margie jumped and turned around. "ohh,hi danny"she said quitely. "i understand how you feel.i still cant get myself to believe this is real and i cant seem to find out why i am here.but i do understand is that you....you have something that no one else in the world dose.and that makes you even more special.i know you still trying to find out why your still here.i know believe me.Im sorry that your parents died.i truly am. and i know what its like to lose everything.i know what its like not having parents but you always have me,max,carrigan,taylor and grandfather. were always going to be here for you.no matter what"daniel said. margie stood up and hugged him tightly."thank you daniel.thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.thanks danny."she said letting him go. "anytime cousin.ill leave you alone so you can think."daniel said. margie nodded.

daniel walked back home and went strait to his room."ok so back on the pale human." he said to himself. obviously she was different from the pale face that grandfather had told of. she was obviously nicer and she had eyes gold as the sun. she was gentle and her voice was soft spoken with a irish accent."wait a minute"he said to himself. he got up and pulled out his year books from three years ago and flipped through them.''there..thats her''he said pointing to a picture of her. Ellena .E. Bucket. he pulled out his sophomore yearbook and flipped through it and found her again.he stuck a sticky note on each page she was in. and then he pulled out his junior yearbook and found her again."no wonder why she looked familiar" he stuck a sticky note on the page only to discover that moment that she had 5 siblings.he read the names out loud."James Bucket,Tiffany Bucket,Rachel Bucket,Orian Bucket the II,and Lizzy g.Bucket''he read out loud. he found them in the same order in the other year books.they haven't aged. they look the same in each picture. "im going to go on look out tomorrow night. all night tomorrow just to see if shes out there. but i need a plan. i need a good lie to tell max and the oth-"just then his phone rang. it was Jeremy. he answered it."hey jeremy whats up?'' ''hey danny i was just wondering if u want to go camping with me and ryan , cassie.and jade?'' "when??'' daniel asked. "tomorrow". just then daniel grinned.'yes! a great way to go with my plan!' daniel thought quitely,hoping his siblings or family wouldnt hear his thoughts.

"yeah dude! sound cool! yeah ill be there. useual spot?'' ''you know it brother! aight man see you tomorrow!'' jeremy said hanging up.

Chapter 5-
Daniel had woken up early the next morning.he packed his stuff he needed. which of course was very little."Hey danny,where you off to??"carrigan had asked him. "oh just gonna go camping with a few friends"he responded. "oh cool! can i come?! please oh please!?"carrigan begged.daniel rolled his eyes."ugh fine yeah you can come hurry go pack your stuff'' daniel said annoyed."OH HEY CAN I COME TOO????"taylor had yelled.''sure.............why not?........"daniel said clutching his teeth."oh come on taylor,carrigan.give him sometime alone plus ryan will watch over him.hes in fact our blood too."max said. 'great,ryans a shapeshifter too??' daniel thought."yes he is daniel.at least you'll have someone to protect you while your around him.we dont need to lose you"max said walking out with carrigan and taylor.

''well bright side is my sisters aren't coming any more''daniel said to himself.he grabbed his bag and headed out the door and grabbed his car keys.he got into his old 55' mustang his uncle had given him.in fact it didn't even look old. it looked as if it was bought brand new.daniel knew how to take care of his car.sometimes he would take the engine apart and put it back together again just to test himself.even though he knew how he would act as if he didn't know what he was doing and pretend to make mistakes.daniel smiled at the memory when max had a hard time with his camaro because daniel had taken out his engine and had max put it back together as a joke. oh how mad he was at daniel.he pulled out of the drive way and drove to the camp ground that he grew up around.

him and that particular spot always had a connection.its like he was born in that area. he knew exactly where everything was. he knew where the nearest river was and where the best place to hunt was.first time he visited that camp ground him and his sisters and max got lost.and daniel knew exactly what trail to take back to their camp ground. he didn't even know where he was going.something was leading him back.he was never able to figure it out.he had arrived at the campground and parked where he usually would and got out of the car and got his stuff out."hey man!"jeremy said running to him. "hey jer!''daniel said giving him a hug."nice to see ya again!"jeremy said patting his back.jeremy looked around him."what?"daniel had asked."You didnt bring a tent? why? you didnt bring a tent?"jeremy said freaking out. daniel chuckled. "This boy dont need a tent.he perfers to sleep under the stars like a true native"ryan said rubbing daniels hair.cassie smiled "yeah a real true native"she said rolling her eyes at ryan.'you know about it dont you?' daniel thought. ryan nodded.cassie hugged daniel."we missed you danny"cassie said with a smile. "ha ha riiight. its only been a what two days?''daniel said.

"You expect me to keep track?''cassie asked him sarcastically. daniel laughed. "so what are we going to do mr.outdoors?" ryan asked jeremy as he held cassie."you thinking what im thinking daniel?''jeremy asked daniel with a smile.daniel smirked and nodded."hell yes"daniel said. 'clift diving?'daniel thought challenging. he looked at ryan. ryan thought for a minute. and nodded. cassie rolled her eyes."ill watch you guys."she said. "ha ha ha who ever gets there last has to jump first!" jeremy said. the boys took off their shirts and raced eachother to the clift.daniel was the fastest runner in the schools track team.he always won first place.he always had a love for running and sports.anything that involed running he loved.of cource daniel was in the lead and got there first leaving ryan and jeremy way behind. he sat on a rock and waited for them."i hope she shows up tonight" he said to him self." "ha ha! im going to win! whoo!'' ryan shouted in the distance. "ha i dont think so!"jeremy called after. daniel laughed. it was a fight to the finish for them. ryan knocked jeremy down and laughed. jeremy got back up and continued running. ryan reached the finish only to find daniel staring at him like he was a idiot."AWWW MAN! I NEVER GET 1ST PLACE!"rayn shouted.

"its not my fault im a fast runner"daniel said with a smile on his face."ha says mr i have a 12 pack now."ryan said rolling his eyes with jealousy."haha how many you got?''daniel asked.ryan held up 6 fingers."shame ryan.shame''jeremy laughed out of breath.''looks like jeremy has to take the first jump.''ryan teased."that wasnt a fair race ryan! you pushed me down!''Jeremy complained."nooo you tripped''ryan said lying.''actually i saw you push him down,which is against the rules so therefore YOU have to take the first jump"daniel said. ryan studdered for a minute."what the matter babe? scared?''cassie called out from the little clift above them."n,no! im not scared''ryan said chuckling. the rest looked at him like they knew he was lying. ryan stood quite for a minute and then looked to the edge of the cliff.'danny catch me,i wanna see this' Cassie thought. 'great your a shape shifter too?' daniel responded back.'yeah thats why we have lots in common now come on just catch me so i wont break anything' she thought.he nooded and turned toward cassie. she jumped and he caught her and put her down.they all watched ryan stand at the edge of the cliff looking down at the ocean."come on jump already ryan!''jeremy shouted. ''come on jeremy,hes just to scared to jump i guess.''daniel said patting jeremy shoulder.

''well if your so man enough you jump first!''ryan said looking back at daniel.''um babe i dont think you should of said that plus he is more,well of a man than you are''cassie said hugging Daniels side teasing ryan.ryan rolled his eyes. ''ok mr.tough guy take the first jump."ryan said walking back. cassie let go of daniel."ok,if you say so."daniel said.daniel took a deep breath and ran and jumped off the cliff.they watched him plunge down."ha ha ha dude,thats how a real man dose it"jeremy said patting ryans back. daniel hit the cold ocean water and came back up.he laughed at ryan as he swam back to shore.he climbed back up and sat back on the rock he was sitting on before."OK,i took the first jump.now its your turn''daniel said to ryan. ryan hesitated. daniel and jeremy looked at eachother. daniel got up and carried ryan over his shoulder. "Guys dont kill him!"cassie shouted."dont worry we wont"jeremy said."hey hey! put me down!"ryan shouted. daniel laughed."dude,your such a fucking puppy,man up.its also kind of embarrassing especially when your girl is here watching you"daniel said. ''just put me down! ill jump!"ryan said. "what do you think jeremy? should i let him down or throw him?"daniel asked jeremy. ryans eyes widened."NO NO NO DONT THROW ME! ILL JUMP ILL JUMP!"ryan shouted. "hmmm let him down"jeremy said.

daniel put ryan down.ryan socked daniel on the shoulder. "fuck! dude what the hell?!"daniel shouted. jeremy quickly took cassie away from the scene using a great excuse. it was just ryan and daniel alone."dude,im sorry i didnt mean too."ryan said. daniel shook his head and walked away."danny!! im sorry!"ryan shouted. daniel stopped."if you are then you would of jumped by now"daniel said acting as if he was still mad at ryan."if that would make you feel better"ryan said backing up a little and jumping off the cliff.daniel smiled and watched ryan as he plunged into the water.he watched ryan swim back to shore shaking his head.''ha ha sucker''daniel said to himself."he finally jumped?''jeremy said in a surprised voice. "chea man"daniel responded.ryan made it back up and layed on the grass out of breath. "the shit i do for you danny."ryan said out of breath. jeremy laughed and backed up a little. ''my turn!" jeremy shouted. "go for it!"daniel said. jeremy smiled and ran and jumped off doing a front flip before hitting the water.daniel chuckled."jeremy,hes crazy but you just gotta love him"cassie said.daniel nodded. "yeah ypu just gotta"daniel said with a smile on his face.

Jeremy and daniel laid on the ground and looked up at the sky,they had nothing to do.ryan and cassie went to walk around for a bit and they have been gone an hour now."hey man,can i ask you something?''daniel said turning to jeremy.''yeah,dude you can ask me anything.''jeremy said sitting up as daniel did."do you miss cassie? be honest.''daniel said softly.jeremy looked down and nodded.''yeah i do.alot but as far as i can see,shes happy with ryan.and if shes happy,im happy.and if she needs me ill be there.and i still love her.alot ha.but hey what can i do?.i dont want to ruin her happiness.she deserves it."jeremy said looking toward the sunset.''better take it in danny,you know today is the only perfect day.then its back to ole cloudy rain washington''jeremy said getting up and going into his tent."if you need anything ill be here,now go on ha you should go look for the others''jeremy said getting into his tent.

Daniel nodded and got up,grabbed his camera and started running to the cliff they were at earlier with his camera in hand.he loved photography.it kept him content.he loved capturing the moment and he didnt want to miss the perfect sunset.he found a perfect spot he got down on one knee and started snapping away.grasping the beautiful sunset.he smiled after he took the last picture and sat down on his rock and watched the rest of the sun sink down into the ocean.he thought of his father and his mother and wished he could share this with them.he wished he had someone to share it with.he wished he had someone that would love him for who he was,and understood him.he wished for someone to take away the pain.the sun had completely set and the moon and stars took over.he walked back to the camp quietly and slowly. finding ryan singing to cassie under the moon light.he smiled and pulled out his camera and snapped.he smiled and put his camera back in his pocket and watched cassie as she smiled and looked into ryans eyes.full of love and happiness.

Daniel quietly walked forward taking his sleeping bag and other stuff and walked back to the cliff. he set his stuff down by the rock and found some wood and started a fire.he sat on the ground hoping he would find ellena tonight.hoping that she would show up.he walked back to the camp ground to make sure everyone was asleep,sure enough everyone was.he sighed and started walking to find ellena.he ran hoping that she would pop up somewhere.he took every path and couldn't find her.''by the river..she could be there''daniel whispered.daniel ran toward the river and then he heard the sound of someone crying.he stopped and hid behind the tree in front of him.he looked closely.''its her''he said quietly to himself.he took a deep breath and walked toward her.she was looking toward the river and the land across from it.daniel stopped behind her.''why would a beautiful girl like yourself be crying like this?''daniel said.ellena jumped and turned around.''d-daniel?,what are you doing here?''ellena asked softly.''well the truth.looking for you.''daniel said sitting next to her.''looking for me? why?''ellena asked.

"I was hoping you had some answers,cuase you seem like you know alot about me.and about my...kind.''daniel said.ellena looked away.''trust me,you wouldnt want me to answer any questions for you,why dont you go find someone else to do that for you?''ellena said looking down.daniel growled softly."i would,but they wont give me any answers.ive tried.they dont understand me'' ''what makes you think i would understand you?'' ''well obviously your acting like you dont but you actually do.dont hide anything from me cuase i will find out. and i know you understand.i have a feeling you do.''daniel said.it grew silent and still. daniel shook his head and started to walk away,hurt and well lets just leave it at hurt. ''daniel...wait,come back''ellena pleaded.daniel stopped and looked over his shoulder.her beautiful face glowed in the darkness.her expression full of pain and fear.her eyes still gold as the sun and full of tears."please stay with me.dont leave me alone"ellena spoke softly.daniel sighed and turned around with his arms crossed."please,you dont want me to stay,i know you dont" "oh daniel you dont know about me" "uh yeah i do,you go to the same high school as me,ive seen you around before,hell ive seen your picture in the yearbooks,and the day we actually met i know you wouldnt hurt anyone.geuss i was wrong"daniel said walking away. ellena ended up in front of him. daniel jumped a little and growled."daniel please,please im sorry''ellena said grabbing on to his hand.

Her cold skin touched his.he panicked and looked at her,'no,fucking.way'he thought. "i know what you are! your a pale face! you want to hurt me dont you?"daniel said pulling his hand away from his."no,no never! daniel i know we were ment to be enemies but i dont think of us as that!i know that story that your chief told you! but that wasnt my clan!were at war with the same clan,we are a team! daniel i would never hurt anyone unless they hurt you or your family!''ellena shouted.daniel just stared at her and looked down."ok,i i believe you.but we cant let anyone know were friends yet.but i will come out here secretly to see you,and help you out and you can help me out and tell me about this clan were against.and i dont know we'll see where we go from there,and ill try to find you at school on tuseday.i promise.even though i barely know you i feel a connection with you.its wierd.''daniel said.

ellena smiled and hugged daniel."thank you daniel"ellena said softly.daniel hugged her back tightly."now,tell me why you were crying.''daniel said still hugging her.he could feel her trying not to break down.she pulled away a bit and looked up at him."its nothing"ellena said soft spoken as she looked down.daniel rolled his eyes and lifted up her chin.''yeah right,its something.i know it.i can tell''daniel said looking into her eyes.she stared back."well,no one in my family appreciates me,no one understands me,and no one loves me.''she said with tears running down her cheeks.daniel felt her pain.he wiped her tears away and hugged her tightly."hey,i know how you feel.i deal with this everyday.and i know its hard.i know but hey,you always got me.i understand you."daniel whispered into her ear.ellena began to cry,hiding her face into daniels chest.daniel just stood there and kept hugging her.she finally stopped crying and pulled away.

"you ok now?"daniel asked softly.ellena smiled and nodded."yes i am.thank you daniel,so much" ellena said hugging him tightly."i got to go now,ill be back here tomorrow."she said pulling away "ok well if you need me im over there on that cliff over there,so yeah you know where i am know"daniel said pointing in the direction of his camp.''ok,nice seeing you again daniel,see you later on"ellena said walking away.daniel sighed and walked back to his camp.''wow,i never felt like this before,its like ive known her my whole life''daniel said to himself getting into his sleeping bag.daniel sighed and closed his eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the calm ocean.

Last edited by Xxparawhore23xX on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http:// http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Xxparawhore23xX

Xxparawhore23xX

Distant Moon!  Empty
PostSubject: Distant Moon!   Distant Moon!  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:12 am

chapter 6 -
Daniel woke up the next morning,it was still and quite.he got up to go check on jeremy and the others."oh look whos here"jeremy said hugging daniel."where were you?"jeremy asked. "oh i moved to a different spot,i just needed to be alone"daniel said softly. ryan and cassie had just gotten back from their walk."hey danny"ryan said hugging him."hey" daniel said quitely. 'god damn it,i got to keep me and ellena on the downlow and my thoughts hidden.i cant have the so called ''pack" find out about her,i cant.'daniel thought quietly. "im going for a walk on the trail,wanna come?"jeremy asked daniel."uhh no im ok,ill just stay here" daniel said catching cassie and ryan staring at him."ok well ill be back" jeremy said walking away.they waited until jeremy was in a proper distance,so he would hear their conversation.daniel turned to cassie and ryan."danny,where were you last night?''ryan asked.'quick daniel think of a lie' daniel thought quitely."i just wanted time alone,so i walked around in wolf form to try it out."daniel lied.

"then why do you smell like...a pale face?''cassie asked."pale face? ha what?,guys,really? like i would get involved with a paleface come on! you guys are crazy''daniel said with a laugh.ryan sighed."cassie you handle this,im going to go keep jeremy company."ryan said walking away pating daniels head.they waited till ryan left."its that pale face ellena huh?"cassie said looking down.daniel sighed in defeat."yeah."daniel said softly."i know,ive been communicating with her too"cassie admited."what? how do you know her?''daniel asked."she was in marching band with me last year,were practically best friends.i never said anything to ryan or anyone,and you better not tell anyone"cassie said."i wont as long as you dont tell them about me and her either.were equal partners in this"daniel said.
"deal"cassie said hugging daniel."please keep your promise this time"daniel said.cassie nodded sitting down. it was starting to rain.

"did you even try to go wolf?"cassie ask daniel.''no. i lied"daniel said sitting down by cassie.''why not? you have to get used to it"cassie said."well,i geuss i never really wanted to.''daniel explained.''oh,here ill tell you what. me and you. we'll ditch 6th period everyday,so we can practice on that and then maybe we can meet up with ellena after that"cassie said. "hmm ok deal" daniel said with a smile on his face. he couldnt wait till tonight. he wanted to see ellena,he felt connected to her.and to tell you the truth,he has never felt like this before.its very odd for him to think about it. cassie tilted her head to the side."anything wrong danny?'' cassie asked.daniel sighed and shook his head."no,theres nothing wrong cass."daniel answered back."liar" cassie said crossing her arms.daniel rolled his eyes."daniel,your not....falling in love with a pale face are you?"cassie asked him.

"fall in love? impossible."daniel said softly looking up at the gray sky."now danny,nothings impossible"cassie said laying her head on his shoulder hugging him.''for me,yes. but nothing is impossible for you. you have everything,you got someone to love,someone that understands you,someone to talk to.someone that tells you that he loves you every single day. and i dont,i dont have what you do.i wish i did."daniel said looking down.cassie sighed and pulled daniels chin toward her face."look daniel,you'll soon find someone to love,i know you will.its hard not to love you really.and hey,i understand you,jeremy dose too.im not sure about ryan but me and jeremy understand you.we know what you've been through.remember? we grew up together.me you and jeremy. while ryan was hanging with your brother and sisters.remember? we stuck up for each other?.like that incident in junior high,when some dumb ass picked a fight with me? you backed me up and kicked his ass? and remember when you had that issue with your ex girlfriend? i cussed her out so bad she begged you to forgive her.and dont get me started on jeremy."cassie said softly.

daniel looked down and sighed,"yes i do remember cass,but this....this is different,were no longer the emo kids that always hung out in one place,we drifted,i mean im always alone now.thats why you rarely see me around at school. i try to fit in and everything,but it never works out,and aspen? shes going crazy still! she cant make up her fucking mind on who she wants to be with! and i just hate being hurt! im tired if being hurt and alone let alone misunderstood! why do i always end up with the bad end of the stick? why am i the one always getting beat up and made fun of everyday? im tired of it! i give up!"daniel said getting up and walking away."daniel! wait! come back!"cassie shouted running after him.Daniel hid somewhere where no one could find him.'daniel! where are you?!' cassie thought.'cassie? whats going on' ryans voice popped in. daniel sat down and listened.'daniels gone,i cant find him!' cassie responded back.'what?! ok we'll split up,jeremy will go east,you got west and ill go north if you need to go west then go west ill meet you back at the clift in two hours.'Ryan said ending the conversation.daniel shook with frustration and fear."no,i must not go wolf.that would make it easier to find me.i know this for a fact"daniel said to himself.''ill head south east,hopefully i can get away."daniel said running in the direction.''wait" daniel said stopping himself.''chris......he lives somewhere up here,exactly south east of the river.ill go to him" daniel said running again.

chris was a close family member of his,everytime daniel ran away from home chris would let him stay with him until he thought it was safe to go back.they were like brothers,him and daniel.why couldnt the others be just like chris?.daniel stopped to rest for awhile."DANNY!!!! COME ON!!! PLEASE! DANNY!"cassie shouted in the distance.daniel sighed.''i got to get moving but i know if i leave cassie and the others behind,they will get my brother and sisters not to mention the whole family looking for me.but,i wanna say something to cassie.something i never told her."daniel whispered to himself. Daniel in fact had feelings for cassie.he always had feelings for her.yeah i know. its crazy,but he has.ever since the day they met as kids.but then ryan came into the picture.i mean his dad was friends with both thier moms,thats how they met until his parents left.but daniel never got the chance to tell her,well he had a chance until ryan asked her out.but now he met ellena. oh how confused he feels.he dosnt know if he should choose a pale face over cassie.but shes happy with ryan.but he has to tell her...just has to.

daniel sighed and sat by a tree with his head down.the rain falling harder now and thunder in the distance.cassie then stopped running and shouted."DANNY!''she said falling into his arms hugging him.she began to sob."cassie,dont tell ryan you found me yet.i want at least sometime alone with you before i continue on.your the last person i want to see right now."daniel said hugging her tightly."what?! what do you mean last?! your not going anywhere!!!"cassie said placing both her hands on the sides of his face and looking into his eyes.daniel looked back,he memorized her face.her brown eyes,how her bangs always covered up the right side of her face,her semi pale skin.the look of love and pain in her eyes."cassie,theres a time where you have to let go'im just done. im going to find ellena and get some answers.but first i have to run away from my family.cause if they ever find out about her...they'll kill her."daniel said softly."NO!! DANNY! YOU DONT HAVE TO R..RUN AWAY! IM HERE! YOU GOT ME TO BACK YOU UP!"cassie shouted with tears and rain sliding down her face.

"cassie,theres something i need to tell you,something that i never got to tell you.something that i ment to tell you before.''daniel said leaning in and stared in to her eyes."what is it? please......tell me"cassie said with pain in her voice.daniel stroked her cheek once and held on to her hand.''i....i think im falling for you,ive been falling for you....since day one...im uncertain on how i feel now,i cant decide if its ellena or you.but im praying to god its you.but....your with ryan...and i geuss i lose."daniel said leaning back against the tree with his head down.''danny....to tell you the truth....im not that happy with ryan...im not happy with him actually...ive been happy with you...i told jeremy that last night...while ryan was asleep.....daniel,i dont want you to go to ellena...i want you to go with me..and i feel the same way about you!"cassie said lifting his chin up.daniel leaned back in."cassie.....theres something i wish i could of done a long time ago."daniel said."whats that danny?"cassie asked leaning in closer,resting her forehead on his. daniel placed his hand gently on her cheek.''this.."daniel responded then kissed her passionately.cassie kissed him back surprisingly.

''now you know how much love i had to hide from you."daniel said softly.ellena popped out of nowhere."cassie...daniel.."she spoke softly.they both looked at ellena."ellena......im sorry''cassie said."for what?."ellena asked."stealing daniel."noo cass! you didnt steal him from me,we were never together.''ellena said softly.''i wanna warn you,ryans almost near.i came to lead you over somewhere more private.where you can never be found.''ellena said with alarm in her voice.daniel looked down,"your not going to come anyway.you want to stay with ryan dont you?''daniel asked cassie."NO,i dont....i honestly dont."cassie said holding on to daniels hand.daniel looked back at cassie."then come with me"daniel said softly. cassie nodded. daniel and cassie got up."ok ellena lead us."daniel said.ellena nodded quickly grabbing on to cassies hand,and ran.daniel caught up with ellena.

they ended up somewhere in another territory.''dont worry,your somewhere well hidden"ellena said.''are you going to stay?"cassie asked."yes,im staying.your going to need me,i saw it in my vision."ellena said."what vision?"daniel asked."you guys left at the right time,they entered your territory."ellena said."WHAT? DID YOU WARN THE OTHERS???"daniel shouted."dont worry i have told your pack leader.he is well aware.he called everyone back home.but you guys are well....screwed"ellena said.cassie gasped in fear."your not talking about..." "sadly i am"ellena responded to cassie."ok heres the plan,we'll camp out here for the night.me and ellena will take turns keeping watch,meaning ill have to be in wolf form"daniel said."i wanna help,what do i do?"cassie asked."no,im not going to put your life on the line.no way."daniel said.cassie frowned."you can come with me when i patrol the area"ellena said."ok sounds great."cassie responded."ellena do you mind going back for our stuff?"daniel asked.ellena nodded "sure,gladly"ellena said already taking off."how are you going to tell ryan?"daniel asked cassie.

"ill write him something and have ellena give it to him"cassie said.daniel nodded.cassie shivered.the cold rain now pouring harder than it has from the last couple of minutes."your a werewolf cass,your not supposed to get cold"daniel said hugging her tightly."well females are much diffrent,we can get cold,you cant.luck ass"cassie said burying her face into daniels chest.daniel slightly smiled.an hour later ellena finaly brings the stuff they need.she drove daniels car without wreaking it.which is kinda hard with all these trees around but she managed."ill be heading back home but i will return later tonight"ellena said softly.daniel nodded,cassie sleeping in daniels arm."ellena"daniel spoke softly."yes?"she responded."be carefull"daniel said."dont worry ill call out if something goes wrong"ellena said walking away.daniel got up with cassie in his arms and opened his car door and placed her gently in the seat and closed the door.he sighed."sorry ryan,but i had her first"he said to himself.

he then got in his car placing a blanket over cassie,staying silent.the sound of the rain calming him down,he closed his eyes and feel asleep.then there was a slight knock on his window.he woke up.now it was night fall,the rain stopped pouring.it was silent.daniel checked to see if cassie was awake but she was still asleep.he turned to look out his window,it was ellena.daniel got out of his car."whats up?"daniel asked."its your turn to keep watch"ellena said.daniel nodded."ok watch over cassie for me,and when i come back ill be in wolf form,when you see me,grab the red backpack in the back seat and give it to me,got it?''daniel said."got it"ellena responded getting into the car.daniel ran and thought of a wolf,then he went into wolf form.'woah,im a wolf,oh and ellena?" daniel said."yes?"she responded."ill howl if anything goes wrong,if something happens i want you to drive to Canada kay?'' daniel thought."ok"ellena responded. daniel ran on all fours into the dark woods.

chapter 7-cassie:
I woke up to find myself in daniels car,i looked around and sat up and looked to my left and found ellena staring out of the window."ellena? wheres daniel?''i asked with fear in my voice,she turned to me"hes going on look out,more like patrol but yes hes on lookout"ellena responded to me.i looked down,fearing that he wouldn't come back.ive always worried about daniel,even when ryan told me not to i worried anyway.ive always been in love with daniel,i have no idea why i chose ryan,i mean dont get me wrong,ryan is a cute and nice guy but hes a control freak,hes been that way.i mean it might not seem he is at first but once you get to know him,he starts to control every action you do,i got tired of it.'daniel,please be carefull,please my love,be carefull.' i thought to myself hoping he heard my thought.then i heard his calm,conforting voice in my head,'dont worry my cassie,i wont let anything go wrong,just keep in mind if something goes wrong,i told ellena to take you to canada,ill meet up with you guys after i take care of the problem'he said trying his best not to make it seem like hes going on a suicide mission.

i smiled and thought again,'daniel,i love you'.i stared out of my window hoping i would see his wolf self pop out of the shadows,then his voice came back into my head.'i love you too my love'.i smiled and crossed my arms. my love.my heart melted when he said that.when im around him,everything feels so right.all my problems go away when im with him,ryan tried his absolute best to be like daniel.he tried so hard,but ryan never succseded.it grew quite.me and ellena would have small talk here and there to kill the silence.but the silence always won.i had a bad feeling in my stomach,something felt wrong.i looked out of my window and spotted a black human figure with red glowing eyes,then more poped out in the distance."ellena!''i shouted. ellena turned around and spotted the same thing.then a wolf howled,i knew then it was daniel.ellena started the car and drove at 110 miles an hour.''whats going to happen to daniel ellena??" i asked with fear in my voice."i dont know cass,i dont know"ellena spoke softly."what?! what do you mean you dont know?! we have to go back to get daniel!"i shouted."we dont have time! relax cassie,he'll be ok,hes a strong fighter,i know he is"ellena shouted back.

as soon as know it we are on the road heading to vancover canada,i held back my tears.fearing daniel could be getting killed out there by himself.i was afraid i was going to lose him.forever.i looked at ellena.her eyes filled with worry and trying to focus,but why is she worried? she hardly knows daniel,unless shes been watching over him his whole life which would be kinda odd,but daniel has always been a lone wolf,he never once came out of his little space unless me and jeremy were around,im the same way,but i would only open up if daniel was by my side.but the thought of him being out there alone scared me,i was afraid to lose the one thing that kept me going,ellena turned to me,"he'll be fine cassie,dont worry so much"she said quitely."dont worry? how can you tell me not to worry? hes out there by himself! he dosnt know whats going on! and he dosnt know what they are after" i said trying not to shout,i dont think i talked so fast in my life.i know what they are after,i know who they want,and i know what they are hunting.and thats me and ellena.i knew we souldnt have gotten involved with the fight but we had no choice to.it was either live or die."your going to have to tell him sometime cassie"ellena said firmly."no ellena i cant,you dont know how he gets,he'll be even more worried and stressed,i dont want that,its bad enough already"i said."well hes going to find out either way,and when he dose hes going to wonder why you didnt tell him in the first place.and he'll ask you why you didnt,then what are you going to tell him? you know how stubborn he is"ellena pointed out.

Ellena had a point,daniel was in fact stubborn,hes been that way ever since that incident where we almost lost jeremy,its something that i would never forget,something that we havent let go,it was only eighth grade,jeremy got pushed around and he was forced on doing stuff he didnt want to do,now this teen was really good friend with us,kyle was his name,he was a great kid till he got into drugs and got really ill and crazy,well kyle decided to set jeremy up,and he made up a really good story too i can tell you that much,said that someone threaten to put his life on the line and he was a usless fighter by himself,so being the protective guy jeremy is he met kyle and a couple of other guys in a dark ally,of cource i was watching in the shadows,i was hidden. three guys held jeremy,boxed him in.of cource i panicked and called daniel and told him to come and hurry to save jeremy.of cource daniel ran all the way over to save jeremy,turns out that kyle made a deal with someone for something very valued to him,but he wouldnt get what he wanted if he didnt kill his closest friend,just when kyle brought out his gun and was about to pull the trigger,daniel tackled him,pinning him against the wall,causing kyles gun to miss jeremy and drop.then this nameless teen charged at daniel with a knife in his hand.the look of hate in his eyes,the crooked smile on his face,thank god i caught his wrist and put him down to the ground,the rest ran.scared we were going to kill them both.

i shuddered at the memory,ellena of cource knew what i was thinking about,"cass,your not thinking about that situation are you?"she asked,"no ellena,i promised i wouldnt...i keep my promises."i said looking out the window."i know you do cass,i know you do.i had to ask,you worry me sometimes cassie,you really do"ellena said softly.i heard that one to many times and all from one person..ryan. ryan said that alot,well if i worry him so damn much then why didnt he break up with me? its pointless to keep someone whos a burden.i mean im not even happy with ryan,i have to act like i am just to keep him happy.the only time ive been happy was when daniel held my hand for the first time in the second grade,and for a girl that age its a big deal,a huge deal.but then ryan had to come between us,we had to pull away or else ryan would of asked A LOT of questions,and it was very irritating,everyday ryan would make me ditch daniel just so ryan can have me to himself,i would die a little each time,cause it would hurt daniel to the point where he didnt talk to me at all.and thats very heart breaking for a girl at the age of 8.

ryan would always show me off to his friends and they would always fight over me,we werent even together until 5th grade where i was surprisingly announced his girlfriend,but i didnt care,but the more i think about it now the more it hurts to know how ignorant i was.i mean him and his friends still fight over me,and were in high school! and ryan almost started a fight with Daniel cause Daniel just so happened to ask me if i wanted to come to his baseball game and watch him play,and no matter how much Ryan begged me not to go i went anyway,not only because i promised him i would be there for him but because i loved him.Ryan would always assume i was cheating on him with daniel but i never did. i know between right and wrong. and the game me and Ryan are playing right now,im done with it.i want to make a choice,i want to choose who i wanna be with . and my choice is daniel. never once has he tried to rule my life,he has always respected my choices.and never once has he stood me up. i would never forgive ryan for standing me up the night of prom.oh i would never forget how much anger daniel had toward ryan,and how bad Jeremy wanted to smash his face with a brick.and daniel was so sweet,he took me to prom.even though he swore he wasnt going to go.

i smiled at that memory.daniel had always made me happy.and he was always there when i needed him,regardless on what the situation was he was always there.ellena stroked my hair.i looked at her."what? i cant help it,your hair is beautiful"ellena said with a smile."thanks ellena"i said smiling slightly.she smiled.of cource she knew how to make me smile with her complements.finally we had arrived in Vancouver.i sighed hoping that i can at least get some decent sleep.ellena laughed,"you look really tired cass"she spoke softly."yeah considering its,3 in the morning!."i said laughing.she smiled and laughed.we had pulled into to this fancy resort,i looked at ellena."dont worry cassie,daniel knows where to find us,plus i got my brother out there to help him out.they should arrive in 3 hours"ellena said.i smiled at the fact that daniel was alive.but then again ellena's family are cops,knowing them they would tell daniel what they are after and make it into this big investigation.we got up to our room,the only thing that caught my eye was the bed.i sighed and plopped face down on the bed."oh god,i thought i would never see the day" i groaned. ellena laughed."get some sleep cassie,you need it."ellena spoke. "gladly."i said closing my eyes.

chapter 8:cassie:-
we were running through the trees,cautiously looking for the clan that was attacking everyone we loved,practically killing everyone we knew,it was up to me and ellena to find out where they were headed next,of cource we spotted two guards securing the area,the first guard,tall,red eyes,hair Blonde,the look of fear on his face.we moved carefully and swiftly."nick,theres someone here"the second gaurd had warned.bad idea to be in wolf form at the time.the guard nick cursed in russian,"come out! show yourself!"he shouted moving forward.me and ellena hid behind the trees,hidden very well,silent and still.as we thought we were safe,two other gaurds grab us from behind.i whimpered as the guard dug into my rib cage curshing my ribs slowly and painfully,i actually built up the strength to bite his arm off and tear the other guard off of ellena letting her finish the rest.the two gaurds ran for their life while the others chased after us.it wasnt long before we had lost them.i had woken up,shaken by the memory.i looked around the room and sighed in relief.''whats wrong cassie? did you have a nightmare?"ellena asked rushing to my side."no ellena,i just had a flash back.about the clan"i answered ellena.

she looked down,i sat up and hugged her.remembering that we had lost her brother in that fight."im sorry"i said softly.she hugged me back.tightly.then she pulled away quickly."what? whats the matter?"i asked."cassie,hurry,get the sketch pad and pencil out of my bag,quickly"she said in a hurry. i quickly got up and ran dumping everything out of her bag,then grabbing her sketch pad and pencil. i handed it to her.i watched as she sketched out what she was seeing,she drew a wolf laying on the ground,surrounded by vampires and someone in a black cloak,his face hidden and dagger in hand.then i had realized,the wolf was daniel.then she wrote some sort of time on the side of the sketched picture,'7:15'.then i remembered,ellena can estimate the time of when someone will die.i looked at the clock,it was only 6:00 am.i panicked,knowing we didnt have enough time left."ellena! what are we going to do?!"i shouted.she shook her head.then pulled out her phone,"ill call my brother orian,hes the closest to where daniel is right now''ellena said dialing his number.i paced back and forth,then unfortunately my phone rang,i looked at my caller id and groaned.'ugh,ryan.'i thought to myself.then i answered."hello?" "CASSIE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?'' "im still out looking for daniel" "WHY?!" i gasped,"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED THE SEARCH!" "YEAH I KNOW!,BUT I CALLED IT OFF! YOU AND JEREMY I SWEAR! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!"he shouted at me.i growled,"LOOK RYAN,I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! I REALLY DONT! YOU CANT TAKE CONTROL OF MY LIFE! IM OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE DECISIONS!"i shouted,not caring if it hurt ellenas ears."HA HA! RIGHT CASSIE! JUST GET BACK HOME!"he demanded.i sighed and looked down."no,NO! LOOK IM DONE WITH YOU! IM SO DONE! IVE BEEN DONE WITH YOU FOR AWHILE NOW! IM DONE PLAYING THIS GAME! WERE SO OVER!"i yelled."but cassie! ugh! whatever fine! ill just have to make you take me back!"he shouted."good luck"i said hanging up the phone.

i sank to the floor and hid my face,ellena had just finished talking to her brother and came to sit next to me."cassie,you did the right thing,he was a burden.now your free to make your own choices and live your life."ellena said hugging me.i hid my face in her shoulder.and realized that she was right,i got what i wanted and it felt good to get rid of ryan,he was too much of a burden,i felt the heavy weight disappear,i sighed and hugged ellena."what about daniel? whats going to happen?"i asked with a slight panic."dont worry,i have orian out there looking for him,im sure he'll find him and as soon as you know it he'll be here."ellena said.i sighed."i hope he finds him,if not,ill go back and look for him myself."i said getting up and walking over to the balcony.i stood outside,trying my best to stay calm.an hour later,i was back inside pacing back and forth,freaking out."cassie! stop! your making me dizzy!"ellena shouted."i cant! we only have 15 minutes! and hes not here!"i shouted and turned to the clock,it was now 7:01,i shouted in panic,"make that 14 minutes!!"i yelled at ellena.she ended up in front of me,holding me by my shoulders."cassie,breathe,relax,im sure hes on his way over here"ellena said in a calm voice.

i was now breathing heavily and close to losing it.i turned to the clock,7:03."fuck!!!" i shouted grabbing my hair.ellena hugged me knowing i was going to lose it."everything will be ok cassie."she said quitely.we both sat down for a minute,or at least i thought was a minute.we both turned to the clock.7:13."OK NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?"ellena shouted."OH PLEASE! NOW YOUR FREAKING OUT? TO SOON! ELLENA TOO SOON! OH SORRY YOU HAVE MISSED YOUR FLIGHT!"i shouted,now both of us pacing back and forth."OH SHUT UP CASSIE!ITS HARD TO STAY CALM!"ellena shouted at me."IT DIDNT SEEM LIKE IT TEN MINUTES AGO! WHO ARE YOU? LADY GAGA? WITH A POKER FACE?''i shouted back."WELL IF YOU COULD OF JUST STAYED CALM FOR A SECOND!"she shouted.i sighed and slapped her across the face."STOP IT! JUST STOP! STOP!SHUT UP!"i screamed.ellena gasped and slapped me back.just then the door opened,"uhhhh,is this a bad time?"lizzy,ellenas sister asked."lizzy,whats going on?"ellena asked pushing me out of the way,i trailed behind."ok,orian found daniel,but he is partially wounded ,oh im sorryi mean severally wounded."lizzy spoke
ellena shot a look at me,my eyes were widened,filling with tears,"how bad?"ellena asked."well,as far as i know.three broken ribs,a great gash in his shoulder,and a cut under his right eye."Lizzy said quietly.

"where is he lizzy?"ellena asked."hes with James,Tiffany and Rachel.dont worry,his ribs should recover in about five minutes,but the gashes i cant guarantee will heal.i have told them to bring him here when they think he would be able to actually walk and move."lizzy explained.ellena nodded,"well at least we know he's alive" ellena said sitting down at the table.lizzy sat along with her."ok i know theres more,do you have this clans name?"ellena asked.i sat down on the edge of the bed grasping every piece of information i could get."yes,turns out they arent a clan,its a coven army.called morţi vii,its Romanian for living dead."lizzy explained."but there located in russia,so the coven must be originally from roam right?"ellena asked."well we are uncertain of where they are originally from,cause they move place to place,but i geuss they have decided to stay in russia,plus most of them are russian"lizzy explained.then an idea had just hit me,ellena turned to me."ok cassie,whats your thought??"ellena asked."well maybe they have been moving place to place because they are looking for people with ability's they can use to destroy,and russia is filled with some of the smartest scientist in the world.and they could use them to fight against us"i said standing up.

lizzy nodded,and looked at ellena,"she dose have a point,ill research a bit more and come back to update you on what i find and about daniel of cource"lizzy said getting up.ellena nodded standing up,they hugged and said goodbye,"lizzy,tell daniel i said hi,and that i love him"i said before she walked out the door."will do cassie,see you guys in awhile"lizzy said and closed the door."your one smart cookie cassie."ellena said with a smile on her face.i laughed and shrugged,"what can i say,its not that hard to imagine things,and google it"i said laying back down.ellena laughed and sat back down at the table and began to research more about the morţi vii coven.i looked at ellena,and how her expression turned from curious to worried,then back to curious.i got bored and turned on the t.v.of course the first channel i change it to is the news.just to make sure no one else got in the middle of this war between morţi vii and us.but then they have reported 9 unexplained murders.ellena froze and turned to the t.v.,her eyes focused on someone behind the reporter.i followed her eyes,and looked at what she had spotted,he was wearing all black,pale skin,Blonde hair.

i gasped,recognizing the man."ellena,its the gaurd."i said in shock.ellena called lizzy."lizzy hurry,turn on the t.v." "i know,his name is nick barber.he was a Russian soldier during the Russian civil war,he died April 13 1918,but i geuss someone was able to save him in time before he saw the light."lizzy explained."what was his rank?"ellena asked."lieutenant"lizzy responded.ellena nodded.and hung up."come on.were going to meet up with my family,we'll try and figure out how many soldiers this coven has"ellena said getting up and heading toward the door.i just trailed behind.

we finally met up with her family at Prince Albert National Park.i got of the car my head down.not knowing that they had brought jeremy."cassie!"jeremy shouted and hugged me,giving me only a split second to realize it was jeremy."oh jeremy!"i shouted in surprise."oh! ha ha! i thought i lost ya!"jeremy said holding back tears."its ok,Jeremy.im right here."i said hugging him tightly."well,i dont get a hug cassie?"daniels voice popped out behind me.i quickly turned around and there he was."daniel!"i said jumping into his arms.he smiled and caught me.i cried a little bit,jeremy joining in on the hug.ellena and her family just watching from a far distance."i,i thought i lost you!"i shouted and grabbed his face pulling it down to mine.he just smiled and looked into my eyes."well you didnt now did you?"he said softly.i just shook my head."pull like something like that again,ill kick your ass."i said before i kissed him.he chuckled and then i kissed him.

jeremy cleared his throat,we both turned our heads to him,"umm on going investigation here"jeremy said pointing to ellena and her family,clearly starting without us.he both laughed as he put me down.jeremy shook his head and walked on,me and daniel trailed behind hand in hand.

chapter 9-:daniel:
we all sat down on the ground,the rest of us looking for answers while jeremy sat there trying to understand whats going on,and i for one trying to figure out what they're after.'if they're after someone,he or she must be close by but it seems as if someone i know is being hunted,could it be jeremy?'i thought to myself.i looked at jeremy,i mean who would wanna go after this guy?,he was too much of a good friend to everyone,no one really hated him,plus he looks to innocent to be hunted,what could he have possibly done?,but he doesn't know anything about whats going on.i then looked at ellena,'wait,is there a possibility that ellena is being the one thats hunted?'i asked myself.i know there after something or someone,or just looking to kill.but why are they heading over to a close location?it must be someone here around me.

i looked at cassie,her head was down.'or could they be after......cassie?'i thought to myself.but why?.why would they go after her?.why do they want from her or ellena?."ok guys tell me what you know so far,i can try to help you guys out,i mean i think i got the smarts to try"jeremy said breaking the silence.lizzy nodded and sighed,"all we know right now is that they are after something,or some one.the morţi vii coven is full of russian soldiers and scientist and some nomads that know their way around the world,but the question is right now is what do they want?"lizzy explained.'great i forgot lizzy wasnt involved with this last time,if only there was a way i could tell him'i heard cassies voice in my head.i turned to her and looked strait in to her eyes,'tell me what?,'i asked,'i know who there after.' she thought quitely.'who?,tell me.'i asked frightened on what the answer would be.she sighed.'me and ellena'she answered me softly.everyone but jeremy turned and looked at her and ellena.i froze.not saying a word,now living my worst nightmare."why didnt you tell us before ellena?"lizzy asked."ellena you know,you have to stop hiding stuff from us"tiffany spoke."guys give it a rest,shes not the only one who hid this"orian said with his eyes closed.

finally jeremy got it,"cassie,why didnt you say anything?"i asked her."well cause i didnt want you to worry more than you already are"she said softly,"i would of worried anyway cass"i said trying to hold back my anger."ok so they're after cassie and ellena,me and daniel will try and figure something out to get the border line guarded."jeremy said."ill get my pack to guard the border,ill get half and you get half,ill make sure to explain everything to my brother,ill let you guys know if theres anything else,contact us when you have more information."i said.james nodded and stood up,"ill also get my family to help out on the look outs if thats ok"james asked.i stood up and shook his hand."fine with me,you wouldnt mind if you took jeremy back home with you,and explain everything he needs to know,i know hes only human but he might be useful"i whispered hoping jeremy didnt hear anything.james smiled and nodded,"yeah gladly,we'll contact you if there are any updates."james promised.

by then we had all gotten back home,but there was no way i was letting cassie stay alone,i wasnt going to take that chance.as soon as i walked through the door,i found max pacing back and forth."max."i called out softly.he quickly turned his head."daniel! we've been worried sick about you!"he yelled at me hugging me tightly."yeah i know,now you know how i get"i said hugging him back.he let go and went to hug cassie."ok i wanna know everything"max said.i sighed and nodded."ok,we've got a serious situation but i dont want you to freak about who were working along side with,i know your going to give a big speech about how we should be enemy's with these certain types of people,but there different on what our legends tell us,but we have been working with,the buckets."i explained.max sighed,"ok,i know about them,dont worry i wont flip,we've worked with them before."max said looking down.i looked at max with a confused expression.he looked at cassie,"the morţi vii??."he asked. she nodded.

he sighed and nodded."ok so what are you planning?''he asked."well since we know what there after,we need to gaurd the border line from our territory to the buckets territory.so gather the pack,tell them whats going on,set up something and get back to me as soon as you have everything planned out"i said walking upstairs.max nodded heading out the door.cassie just trailed behind me.i sat on my bed with my laptop,researching everything about this morţi vii coven,trying to grasp everything in that moment.cassie sat next to me,worried that i was mad at her for not telling me in the first place,and about what happened the 1st time.i looked at her."hey,look im not mad at you ok?,im just worried now.i dont want to lose you.and i know what happened between you and ryan.and hey,you did the right thing,but this is now,dont look back.just keep looking forward'' i said kissing the top of her head.she smiled,"ok,so what do you want me to do?"she asked me.i laughed,"for now,nothing,actually you can go bug carrigan and taylor"i said with a smile on my face.

she laughed and shrugged "ok,if you say so"she said as she left the room.it took me hours just to find decent information on this coven,just then my phone rang i answered it not caring to look who was calling me,"yeah" "daniel they are on your territory,close to you,are you alone?"ellena asked."yeah,i am"i answered."is cassie somewhere safe?''she asked,"yeah i sent her out with carrigan and taylor,why?"i asked."well turns out that the coven has split up in groups,they can be anywhere"ellena explained.just then the front door opened.there was a weird sent as the door opened,i stoped breathing."daniel? is everything ok?" "i think half of them are in here."i said quitely."im going to check it out,if anything happens call the pack out" i instructed,"ok."she responded.

i placed my computer and phone on the bed and got up slowly,cautiously walking down to the hallway.i peered from behind the wall,five of them looking through drawers and everything else."aşteptaţi,acolo cineva aici"one of the coven members spoke in alert,"verificarea scări"the other demanded,the tall black haired pale face cautiously walked toward me,i had no where to turn,and no where to go.i was cornered.just then someone grabbed me from behind"L-au găsit! Am găsit WOLF!"the coven member shouted.i jumped and tried to fight my way out of his grip,but they tackled me down and carried me out.i let them blind fold me,tie my hands together and tape my mouth.i dont know where im headed but im sure as hell will get out of there power.'ok pack! they got me! let them take me! it will only get me closer to the leader!and if it means death,they will never take me'i thought in my head.

'daniel! no! were comming for you!'max thought aloud,they threw me in a trunk of a car and drove off.'no,dont ill get out of here myself'i thought back.'is this kid stupid?! hes going to get himself killed!!!!'i heard orian's thought.i know i didnt have enough time to stratgize but now i have time to think.i may have lost the fight but theres no way they are going to win the war.

chapter 10:ellena-
i sat on the couch anxiously,hoping that nothing happened,then orian ran in,"guys! they got daniel!"orian shouted.i gasped,"what?!"i shouted,"ellena call cassie! now!"orian commanded as he went looking for the others and jeremy.i quickly called cassie,she answered,"hey ellena" "cassie,come over to my place and bring carrigan and taylor with you,its urgent" "ok,ill be there in a minute"she said hanging up.i called max"yeah?!" "max,i want you to check your house for anything suspicious,a note or something,anything." "on it ellena" he said hanging up,sure enough cassie and her close friends were at my door step.i answered,"quickly,come in." they ran in."what is it ellena?"carrigan asked."ellena,whats wrong?"cassie asked.i tried my best to keep calm,"the morţi vii coven,they....they got daniel"i said with panic in my voice.

the look on their faces killed me,"ok come on taylor lets go,we got to figure out where their headed"carrigan said pulling taylor.cassie sank to the floor,tears welding up in her eyes.jeremy jumped down from the stair case and hugged cassie.bolt of them were crying.i could understand,they both just had the most precious thing taken from them,right out of their hearts.i clenched my fist."no way the morţi vii are gonna get away with this"i whispered and dashed to my room,with a map in my hands."now where would they go?,but the question is what do they want with daniel?." "i believe they are taking him for ransom,cause they know cassie and you will stop at nothing to get him,meaning they will kill him,and take you and cassie.just for the fun of it."james spoke,i turned to him.he stood in the door way.

"what else do we have to do?,are we just going to let cassie and jeremy suffer?! are we just going to let him die like that?! knowing them they'll kill him anyway.we HAVE to do something james!"i shouted."just then jeremy barged in nearly knocking james over."ellena!"jeremy shouted as he fell to the ground,he got back up and rushed to my side as if he was going to lose a race."what is it jeremy?"i asked."cassie! ran! away! to look! for danny! alone!"he shouted out of breath.i pulled out my phone and called cassie."what?"her voice answered."what in the hell do you think your doing?!" "im going to go get daniel.even if it means putting my life on the line" "are you crazy?!?! no! get your ass back here!"i shouted."no!"she shouted back as she hung up.

i then called max,"max get the pack on cassie! she out! alone! dont let her near any airports,train stations nothing!"i shouted."already on it!"he said as he hung up.if i could get headaches i would have a huge one right now,i love cassie but she drives me up the fucking wall sometimes! i hated it when she disobeyed me.its not fair! shes going to get herself killed! and im going to have to put venom in her system just so she could live.it makes me tired just thinking about it!."ellena go find your sisters,ill take care of the maping."james said.i sighed and nodded.rushing to find tiffinay and lizzy.rachel was off in russia,keeping a watch over them.hopefully she contacts me soon. im starting to worry about her,but right now this is about daniel.

"ellena,come here! quick!"tiffany called out.i rushed to her and lizzy."what is it?"i asked,i just recived this from max before he took off to find cassie,turns out they did leave a note." lizzy explained.i grabed ahold of it."ha ha Pun pariu că vă căutaţi pentru daniel dvs. preţioase, cum dragut, dar ştii ce este chiar drăguţ? s-au de gând să-l omoare, dacă tu dont răspunde la această Ransome, şi ştiţi deja cine sunt eu, eu sunt lider Morti VII, cea mai bună parte este Cassie şi Daniel mă cunosc, şi totuşi sunt mă vizează, ha ha im astfel încât să nu speriat . Heres astfel afacere, ne întâlni în România în trei săptămâni de la Castelul Bran, doar tu şi Cassie, nu else.and o unul dintre voi va trebui să ia place.and sa poti avea back.so Danny ce este ea de gând să fi?? viaţa lui sau a ta??i read."damn it lizzy! i dont understand some of it!"heres the translation"she said as she handed me the note,i grabed it"ha ha i bet your looking for your precious daniel,how cute but you know whats even cuter? were going to kill him if you dont respond to this ransome,and you already know who i am,i am the morţi vii leader,best part is cassie and daniel know me,and yet they are targeting me,ha ha im so scared not.so heres the deal,meet us in romania in three weeks at the Bran Castle,just you and cassie,no one else.and one of you will have to take his place.and you can have danny back.so whats it going to be?? his life?or yours?

i nearly punched the hell out of the nearest wall.no way was i going to let them win.no way.

chapter11:daniel-
i woke up in a dark cell,nothing but cement walls and bars.i lifted my head and looked around,of course they would chain me up.then i heard one of the guards unlock my cell door.nothing but the moonlight lighting up the cell.a man with a cloak and hood over his head stood in the center with a smug smile on his face."well,it seems the un-deafetable wolf in the pack has finally been put down"he spoke. his voice,sounded familiar.so much like a close friend of mine. i chuckled,"not quite.your sadly mistaken''i said weakly.''oh am i now?''he asked sarcasticly.''i can easly shape myself into a wolf and break these chains,and kill you and your gaurds."i said,"ha ha thats why i have johnathin here with me.he can minipulate that kind of power from happening.so your on your own kid"he said pointing to the gaurd to his left.

"what the hell do you want from me?''i asked."you should know that answer daniel,but i didnt need to get it from you,cause we found her."he said."what?"i asked quitely."fredrick! bring her in here!"he shouted. the gaurd nodded"da domnule ,să înainteze ei!"the gaurd shouted.just then i heard cassies voice,"let me go!"she shouted.they threw her to the ground,her hands chained together.my heart broke,"cassie?! what the hell do you want from her?!,what could she have possibly done to you?!"i asked."take a geuss daniel,take a geuss"he said slightly laughing.i shook my head in disbelief,i dont even know who this guy is so its impossible to geuss.i stayed silent."she hurt me,but YOU hurt me the most."he said dragging her toward the center."now you can suffer the same amount of pain i did,by watching me beat her"he said laughing.

"i thought we were brothers daniel,i thought i could trust you!"he yelled."and i thought i could trust you!"he shouted at cassie as he punched her.he turned to me and took off his hood,revealing his face.cassie gasped,i knew he sounded familiar."ryan?! what the fuck?! why in the hell?!" "save your breath! you took my life line! you took what gave me power!,but no,you had to take what was right fully mine! unchain him! keep his hands cuffed! chain her up!"he commanded his gaurd."da domnule!"his gaurd shouted violently grabbing cassie up.the other gaurd let me fall to the ground,but i managed to pick myself up."rightfully yous?! i loved her way before you came into the damn picture!"i shouted.he punched me making me tip over but luckly i kept my balance.i raced toward him managing to knock him over using my shoulder.his gaurd came rushing at me,i dodged and watched him as he made a hole in the wall.
ryan got back up and clobbered me to the ground,cassie tried to keep her mouth shut,i groaned in pain,spitting blood out from my mouth."your not going to be able to take her again"he said as he pulled out his dagger and held it to my neck.i looked up at cassie with a sorry look on my face."Ryan! am fost încălcate!"one of gaurds yelled."ill get back to you later daniel,and i will kill you."he said running along with his gaurds."fredrick! stay here! dont move!"ryan shouted."da domnule"he said siting down in his chair.he locked the gate,and resumed to sleep.i got up slowly,walking to cassie."you left alone didnt you?"i asked,she cried and nodded.i sighed and shook my head.i looked around looking for the key to unchain her and myself.

"what do you think your doing?"the gaurd asked with a Romanian accsent."saving my girl,what are you going to do about it?"i asked violently.he got up and walked toward me."turn around,now"he ordered."why in the hell would i do that?"i asked.he held up the keys,"cause im gonna get you out of here."he said.i looked at him.i believed him.his eyes said it all.i turned around,he un cuffed me and cassie,carefully catching her.she slid down to the ground,bleeding.i looked at the gaurd."what did you do?"i asked clenching my teeth."nothing,ryan cut her with his dagger.and almost beat her to death."he said as he tore half of his jacket and wrapped it around her side.i clenched my fist."that will hold for awhile.now carry her,im going to get you guys out of Romania."wait,we're in romaina?''i said trying not to yell."sadly" he said moving out of the way.i ran and picked her up and carried her."ok follow me quickly"he said unlocking the gate.i nodded. he ran and i followed after him.

we ended up on the roof,where his helicopter was."you fly?"i asked."yeah,i do its faster than driving to the airport,i will gladly fly you back home in the jet i own."he said as he walked quickly,"hey" i called out."yes?''he responded."thanks"i said before i got in."your welcome"he said with a slight smile on his face.he got in and started the helicopter,cassie barely even conscious.''come on cassie,you have to keep you eyes open."i said calmly as i took a hold of her hand.'i dont think im going to make it'i heard her thought.'dont say that.your going to be fine.'i thought in my head.she closed her eyes."no,cassie,babe,no..you gotta keep your eyes open. come on."i said with a worried tone.but she became unresponsive."cassie!,babe!''i said aloud.''daniel! is she ok?"fredrick asked."shes unresponsive"i said.''check for a pulse,wrist or neck,either is fine.she might of passed out from dehydration or unconsciousness"he yelled."which one are you? a pilot or doctor??"i asked."both''he responded.

i checked for her pulse like he said to do,thankfully her heart was still beating.i sighed in relief that she wasnt dead."shes still breathing,her hearts still beating.shes fine,i geuss''i reported to him."ok good,we'll check on her again later.sit up here with me."he said. i nodded.and sat in the seat next to him.i looked out the window for a couple of minutes,looking at everything in Romania.everything looked so small but the lights of the citys and castles gave it a great scenery from the sky."beautiful isnt it?''fredrick asked. i nodded."yeah very" "you know,back then it wasnt like that,everything was once almost completely destroyed" "how do you know?" "well,i was a soldier in Romania back in 1877,we were fighting along with russia at the time,we were fighting for our independence,i was 19 when i joined the Romanian army.my creator,adrian fought with me,i was captain of my squad,i was a high rank,i fought for a good half of the year till i was shot and almost on the verge of death,but adrian came in time to save me.thats how i became immortal"he finished his story.then he continued,"Romania was all torn up and broken.and almost completely gone''he said.

"but now,its all rebuilt,history somewhere under ground and lost,some of it there as a reminder.but most of it gone forever."he said as if he was giving a huge speech."wow,so is that what most of your coven is?? soldiers??"i asked."yes,i regret helping destroy our old leader.but i really want to kill ryan,that manipulative control freak"he said mumbling the last part."yeah,my girlfriend can tell you so much about him.she was forced to be with him."i said trying not to punch anything."i know.i kinda looked through her past before she was taken in."he said regretting it."why did you help him?"i asked."i dont wanna die..i wanna live.for as long as i can.i know im already dead but...immortality is not an everyday thing."he said quitely."can i ask you something?"i asked."sure"he responded."would you help us??? get rid of ryan and the rest of the coven under his power??"i asked hoping he would say yes.he thought about it for a moment."yes,ill help you.with pleasure."he said with a smile on his face.i nodded and smiled."thanks,for saving us.and for helping."i said."not a problem"he responded.

it was about time that we had landed and gotten on the jet,cassie was laying down.still unconscious."dont worry,luckly adrian found out about ryan,so he'll be flying,ill take care of her.just take a seat." he said calmly. i just nodded and went to sit by the window.i hoped that cassie would wake up soon,im not going to let her get involved with the fight again,and ellena isnt going to get involved either.i was going to have a sirious talk with ellena once i got back home.i closed my eyes for a bit.hoping to get some sort of rest for awhile.hopefully by the time i awake,cassie will be up and alright.we should be back at 10am,or longer.i could really use the 10 hours i have to sleep and plan out a plan to take down ryan and the coven.

chapter 12-cassie-
I awoke from my so called sleep,but in all reality i had passed out.everything came out a little blurry when i first opened my eyes,almost like when your about to die in Call Of Duty,blurry,everything swaying back and forth.i slowly sat up and winced at the pain on my right side."hey hey hey no,lay back down,you need to lay down.the wound is still fresh,add dehydration to that too." he said handing me water.i looked at the gaurd that had saved us for a minute then took the water out of his hand.i drank it and set it down.i looked back at him."what seems to be the problem?"he asked."why.....why did you save us?" i asked."well,you guys are young.still got a whole life ahead of you.plus i kinda has it with this war game ryan is playing."he said."tell me about it" i said rolling my eyes.he smiled,"but hey,we're out..alive.so we're good."he said with a slight chuckle.i smiled,"thanks......uh?...." "fredrick,my first name is kyle.either one is fine"he said with a smile."oh ha ok,thanks kyle." i said."your welcome,ill go check on that friend of yours and tell him your alright.hes been worried about you"he said getting up and leaving.

i sighed and shook my head."damn it cassie,you should of just listened to everyone else"i said to myself.i looked to see if kyle was walking back,but there was no sign of him.i got up slowly and sat on the opposite side by the window.i looked out at all the stars and ocean that was below us.then i looked at the moon,it looked so close.as if i would of broken the window i could touch it.i sighed remembering i had lost my phone due to the river i tripped in."god.....everyone's going to kill me when i get home" i said burring my face in my arm."like i would let that happen''i heard Daniels voice.i jumped and looked my left."oh danny" i said hugging him."you..idiot.....you could of gotten yourself killed" i said quietly."yeah but im no the only one."he said looking down on me.
i sighed,"i know i know,but" "but nothing,you should of listened and stayed cassie." "yeah i.....i know" "now what are you going to tell your aunt and uncle about the cuts and bruises? you know i was about to kill myself just to save you cass? i would of given up everything just to save you."daniel said hugging me.

"i was going to do the same"i said quietly."ah babe....look...for now on listen...ok? i dont want anything bad to happen to you.i just..cant lose you"he said quietly.i nodded,"i promise....ill listen for now on"i said regretting the fact i was actually promising something that i would probably break anyway."ok,well....since your the only one who has a phone on them right now i suggest you call ellena...."he said kissing my head."oh uhh well about that um" "what happened babe?" "well i kinda haha umm tripped in this river and well uhh yeah,the end result was i killed my phone soooooo i cant make any calls"i said scratching my head and laughing at the same time.daniel stared at me with a blank expression on his face,then he laughed."cassie....my god your such a klutz."he said leaning in. i leaned in closer."yeah i know,but hey i cant help it." i said smiling.he smiled back and kissed me."since you promised to listen....your going to stay with me and jeremy for awhile." "oh great..." "mmmm ha ha well jeremy dose have a place of his own now and if it means keeping you safe then...." "yeah i know." i said smiling.he laughed and stroked my hair.

"plus...jeremy's sister misses you."he said with a smile on his face."amber???? shes living with jer?" "yeah they planned that out" "isnt she in college?" "she graduated last year" "oh....damn im slow." i said.daniel laughed,"what?? its true!" "says the fastest girl wolf in the pack." he said kissing my head."well thats...a different story" "im sure it is." "it is" "i know..." "then." ''ha ha i love you cassie." " i love you too danny" i said as i smiled."daniel...kinda need you."kyle said.daniel nodded and smiled at me."ill be back love."he said kissing my cheek.i watched as he got up and left me.i sighed and played with my snake bites....taking them out and putting them back in.over and over again.just becuase i got bored.i mean its my fault for tripping.damn my klutziness.i sighed and looked out the window again.i mean its a whole lot better than talking to myself.well i do that anyway.but still."hm well it wouldnt hurt to get up and see what Daniels doing." i said to myself.

i got up and walked a few steps and leaned against the wall."hmm but if you go through there...your going to get a better chance of losing.you'd want to stay as far and close by as possible." "well i was kind of thinking about an ambush attack,half of us on the ridge of the mountain and half of us on ground." ".....actually thats not a bad idea....but isnt that where cassie and jeremy will be?" "yeah but they'll be in another area more further from the battle grounds." "ok good."is all they said before i walked back."i thought he was sitting out...i thought he wasnt going to fight." i said to myself nearly about to burst into tears.i shook my head."i cant....no...i....oh my god..."i studdered and hid my face in my hands."unless i can convince him to sit out..but i dont want him to be mad becuase he had to miss a fight...ugh...why is this so hard?"i asked myself."its not fair that i cant join in on the fight.and ellena can..but shes...immortal..well that figures."i said to myself.

i sighed and laid my head against the window and closed my eyes for awhile. i woke up to daniel shaking my shoulder."cass..come on wake up...were home...sort of but yeah come on..wake up"he spoke gently and quietly.i woke up slowly.'damn....i was asleep for that long?' i thought to myself.daniel nodded.i got up and trailed behind him and kyle.

an hour later we had gotten back at Daniel's.max still asleep. and carrigan and taylor away helping the others with the battle plans."wanna wake him up?"daniel asked me quietly.i shook my head,"hell no...i dont wanna get clobbered and tackled"i whispered.he smiled at the thought of it happening.i rolled my eyes."maxiee...wake up bro.."daniel said shaking max a little bit.max woke up and jumped."danny!"max shouted and hugged daniel tackling him to the floor.i laughed.then max looked over at me and hugged me almost knocking me over."oh cassie......what happened."max asked looking at my scars."long story"i said hugging him."hey is jeremy at home?" "yeah i think so why?" "no reason..come on cassie" "ok" i said following daniel."see ya later max"daniel called out before walking out.daniel pulled out his phone and called jeremy."hey jerr." "DANNY! DUDE! YOUR ALIVE HA HA!" jeremy shouted. i laughed."yeah ha ha uh you home" "yeah dude,come on by" "aight see ya".daniel said hanging up the phone."sure seems excited"i said,"just wait till he sees you"daniel said chuckilng,"not to mention amber too"he added.

i smiled and rolled my eyes.jeremy's house was a walking distance from daniel's.sorta close but it seemed a little far for someone like me.we finally got there,of cource daniel will make me stand in front of the door.jeremy answered the door."cassie!!!"he shouted and hugged me,lifting me off the ground and spinning me around."ha ha jeremy!"i shouted hugging him back. we laughed as he put me down.then he saw daniel,"hey hey bro!!"jeremy said hugging him tightly."ha ha hey"daniel said."come in..amber will be home in two days." "good ha ha" daniel said laughing.i rolled my eyes.'what happened to fredrick?'i asked him.'he'll meet us later'daniel responded back to me. i nodded."she dose know you guys are going to be alone right?"jeremy asked mumbling."shh jerr."daniel said quitely."wait alone?? just me and you?? together?"i asked."well yeah.."daniel said quitely. i smiled and laughed a bit."looks like someones a bit nervous"jeremy said looking at me."me nervous???? please.."i said crossing my arms.they both starred at me.

"okay..mabye a little...but not as much...wait your guys! why do i even bother?"i said shutting myself up.they both laughed and sat down.i smiled at daniel and he smiled back.'sorry' he said.i shrugged and laughed.wow...can things get more awkward than that?

Last edited by Xxparawhore23xX on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:32 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Distant Moon!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Moon!    Distant Moon!  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:20 pm

lol. i faill. i still hafta read this. :3
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
Xxparawhore23xX

Xxparawhore23xX

Distant Moon!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Moon!    Distant Moon!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 am

chapter 13-daniel-
"so whats the plan danny?"jeremy asked as he pulled out a pen and paper.''okay,jer your going to be protecting cassie..you seem like a strong guy.so you'll take her on the opposite side of the mountain,out of the way of the fight.your going to have to camp out there the day before they arrive,which of cource everyone else will be doing.so i trust you enough to take care of cassie and if anything goes wrong....."i paused and pulled out a pistol out of my jacket."use this.."i said sliding it to him.he wrote down what i told him to and stared at the gun."what if im out of ammo?"he asked."then use this...but carefully"i said taking out a switch blade out of my pocket."your lucky blade..i cant" "yes you can....i trust you"i said cutting him off.he nodded and hid the weapons in his backpack under the table.

''so...still not changing your mind?"he asked. "about what?"i responded quitely."sitting out"he whispered. i shook my head."no,im not going to back out"i said clenching my fist."but danny,your putting your life on the line here"jeremy said leaning over the table.i looked at him,"i dont care,its for someone i love...ill do anything for her. even if it means putting my life on the line i will"i said.jeremy put his hand on my shoulder."if thats what you wanna do..then im right behind you.one hundred percent"jeremy said leaning back in his seat.jeremys phone rang."yeah?" "jer its ellena,mind coming over? we need you to look over something." "sure im on my way" he ended the conversation."well,ellena and the others need me.so im heading out,ill see you later"jeremy said getting up and hugging me."alright,see ya"i said hugging him back.

i got up and went up stairs to find cassie laying down in the guest bed.she looked so sad,and worried.maybe i shouldnt think so loud.sometimes i forget everyone except jeremy can hear what im thinking.i walked in and laid next to her,putting my arm around her.she turned to me and smiled a little bit but then went back to a frown."why arent you sitting out?"she asked me.i sighed."cause,its something i need to be apart of,im fighting becuase well,im fighting for you.and im not going to let ryan win"i said stroking her hair."but.....babe.....let me fight......i can" "no cassie" "why the hell not?!" "cause i dont want to lose you!"i shouted back."how do you think i feel?!,do you think i want you getting killed?! no! i dont! i dont want to lose what i just got back!"she yelled."i...i know.."i said quietly looking down.she lifted my chin,her eyes filled with tears."if your going to fight at least promise me something..."she spoke softly."anything"i spoke,"dont....get yourself killed"she said with tears running down her cheeks.

"I promise" i said wiping her tears away.she hid her face in my chest and began to cry.i looked down and held her close.i hated it when she cried.and i hated the fact that i was leaving her behind to fight a damn coven,but i cant back out now.i gotten this far.so theres no way im backing out.i kissed her head and rubbed her back softly.i sighed,"your not going to lose me....ever and i promise you that..."i said softly.she just nodded.i closed my eyes,trying to get the image of losing her out of my head.i cant seem to get that image out of my head.it haunts me,ever since i had that nightmare a couple days ago.i dont bother to talk about it because im afraid i might jinx it and ill blame myself.but im sure jeremy will protect her well.but im sure ill be sorta close by.just in case.i looked down at cassie.her eyes were closed tightly and her arms locked around me tightly.i kissed her forehead."why are you hanging on to me so tightly babe?"i asked quitely."because i just cant seem to let you go...and im....well" "your what?" "im..falling in love with you...and i..dont want to let you go...my wolf..."she said tightening her grip.

i smiled and leaned my forehead and rested it gently on to hers and lifted up her chin.she looked at me for a minute as i looked back at her.she pulled my face gently close to hers and kissed me like it was going to be the last.i kissed her back and smiled,"i love you my shadow wolf."i said with a smile on my face.she smiled "i love you too my mac tíre"she said kissing me once again.i loved it when she spoke irish,it was something that i loved about her.she knew how to use her words well i must say.ellena taught her well,and cassie is a fast learner.i taught her most of the stuff she knows.except the.....wolf part but everything else...pretty much i taught her. and she taught me a couple of things too.

she smiled again and laid her head on my chest and sighed.i kissed her head and smiled,gladly holding her in my arms.just then my phone rang,totally ruining the perfect moment.i got out my phone and answered it unwillingly."yeah'' "hey danny,umm am i interupting anything?"ellena asked."well sort of but whatever,whats up?" "the morţi vii,........they're getting closer."she said quitely knowing cassie was with me. i looked at cassie."how much longer do we have?" "till tomorrow...".i froze and stopped breathing for a couple seconds."till tomorrow? how close are they?" "covington"she answered."so i geuss...were meeting up tonight.....right?"i asked quitely."yes...get ready daniel.make sure you pack lightly,ill sent jeremy back to you guys to help you out." "okay thanks ellena" "see ya on the battle field" "oh wait ellena" "yes?" "if you see another person that looks like a gaurd" "yeah we know,we meet him yesterday.fredrick?" "yeah." "okay see you in a bit" she said hanging up.

i sighed and looked down at cassie."whats wrong?"she asked sitting up.i stayed silent and looked at her as jeremy walked in."already?..."she said quitely as she looked at jeremy.jeremy looked down and nodded,i got up and held out my hand reaching out to cassie.she looked at me and took my hand getting up next to me.we followed jeremy to the car."i already got your stuff,i kinda pre packed it for you,and dont worry cassie,amber packed yours."jeremy said throwing me the car keys.we split apart,i was just stuck in my own head now.it was only a short amount of time.wow these guys really want to get this over with.i couldnt even focus on driving but managed to get there and set up camp.

"hey danny."ellena said walking toward me.i looked down."hey."i said soft spoken,not wanting to speak.at all."look,i know how you feel.i didnt expect them to be this quick,but they move fast.we only have so many people now." "how many did you round up?" i asked."about 63 people we know from different clans" "did max get ahold of the rest of the pack?" "yeah he did,they should all be coming." "so that leaves us with 89 people still not enough" "dont worry,we taught them to move swiftly.your family are fast learners."she said making a positive note.i chuckled a bit."yeah i geuss"i said kicking the dirt."you should spend some time with cassie,before ya know." "good idea " i said nodding.i walked away with ellena by my side.

i spent all my time with cassie and my family but most of the time was with cassie.she's all i wanted to see at the moment.i wanted to spend every last second with her,every last second.

chapter 14-Jeremy:
i sat outside,alone.the last thing running through my head was if i was going to last,what if part of the army comes over here? i mean i cant take them all,and i dont want cassie involved,i promised daniel i wouldnt let her do anything unless she was defenseless.what if i die? i still havent actually lived yet.nothing but school and boring stuff but its not everyday that i join in a wat between shapeshifters,vampires against a huge army of immortal dead people.it might seem like its a dream but i just cant seem to wake up.and for some reason,i wouldnt want to wake up if this WERE a dream.i sat down on the ground looking at the stars.wondering if my parents would ever find out about this.i mean i havent told them anything,i haven wrote a letter back to them yet. if only my parents weren't traveling so much i wold actually give them a hug good bye or something,but what if i just so happen to get killed? who would tell my parents about it?.

"hey."i heard tiffanys voice from behind me. i jumped,"oh hey" i said acting like i knew that was coming."are you ok?"she asked sitting next to me."yeah im totally chill.im just great"i said acting like my happy self,trying to keep cheerful as always."are you sure?" she asked looking at me."well yeah....ok no...im not"i said finally admitting it to myself.she sorta laughed,"i know i was just seeing if you would admit it."she said patting my back.i sorta chuckled,"well i did" i said looking down,"im sure danny will stay close"she said quitely."i hope so,i cant really handle all of this by myself"i said admitting my weakness."i know you can,your smart."she said laughing."thanks to ROTC and such ha ha i geuss im just naturally smart"i said smiling.she laughed a bit and hugged me."you should get some rest"she said getting up and walking away. i nodded and walked over to my tent."yeah cant be sleeping on the job." i said to myself.i got into my sleeping bag and closed my eyes,no matter how hard it was to fall asleep i managed.but then again,it might be the last i ever sleep.

Next morning i was awoken by daniel."hey jerry! wake up! hurry!"he shouted at me.i quickly woke up and got my jacket on making sure i had my pistol and switch blade in my pockets."dude your so late! i told you 7!" "what time is it now?" i asked "9!" "2 hour difference bro"i pointed out. he just rolled his eyes and walked me over to cassie."wait didnt you say?" "yeah i know but the other side crumbled,theres no way to the other side."he explained.'well at least i get a view of the fight' i thought to myself.just then daniel rushed into things."ok look stay near jeremy at all times,dont shape shift unless you have to,and jeremy remeber what i told you" "yeah i remeber" "okay good i got to go" he said kissing cassie once more and hugging me tightly then running and shifting at the same time.

i looked at cassie.she sank down to the ground and leaned against the big boulder.i frowned ant hugged her."he'll be fine,i know he will" i whispered.i sat next to her,and let her hide her face in my arm.i sighed and put my arm around her,"its ok cassie..everything will be okay" i reassured her,trying not to cry.i had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen.just then she sat up."what is it cass?" ''they're near,daniel can see them a mile away" she said."keep tabs cassie. tell me when they are on the battle ground" i said pulling out my pistol.locking and loading it just in case. "daniel says they have arrived there on the battle ground"she said holding her head.i panicked and got up."jer where are you going?" "stay there,im going to watch"i said as i hid behind a rock. i peered out from behind it and saw the huge army. waiting an looking around.then our side came out of no where.all the wolves came out from behind one side as the vampires came out from the other.

i watched as the gray wolf gotten thrown against the rock.i gasped and held my pistol. just then a red wolf looked at me and ran.i got up and ran back to cassie,she was freaking out."cassie,i need you to tell me if you sent anything abnormal"i said looking at her."she looked at me and nodded.i got back up and crouched military style and stopped in the middle.something didnt feel right.i turned to cassie and pulled out my gun,"cassie hide behind that boulder....now...." i shouted. she nodded and hid well behind it.i used what i learned from my uncle,'always check above,below,left and right' his voice echoed in my head. so i did just that i walked a bit to the left and to the right.then i did it a second time. just then something apeared to be running toward me. i stood my gaurd and held on to my pistol,sure enough it was the red wolf.

Then my Adrenalin started pumping."JEREMY!"cassie shouted.i pulled out my gun and ran toward it,being the stupid guy i am. i fired two rounds and hit him good stopping him in his tracks.then he attacked.scratching my right arm,leaving a deep gash in my side and a scratch on my neck,also knocking me out.the last thing i remeber was seeing a black wolf attack the red wolf and throwing him off the mountain.and one of the vampires saving cassie.and then daniel shiffted back his shorts covered in blood and his bear chest scratched and bleeding.then he picked me up and ran down the mountain.i knew this was the end for me,i knew i was going to die.so.. this is what death is like? i thought to myself.my hearing drowning in and out,hearing daniel shout at ellena to change me.he laid me down on the grass as i closed my eyes and the feeling of my last breath coming in, she kissed my head and then i felt something sharp on my neck,it burned like fire,and felt like a needle.i wanted to scream but then again i was dead.i was gone.

then a hour later i woke up looking at the ceiling,everything looked so clear,like something on tv but in HD.i smelt everything,the paint on the wall,the smell of grass and blood.i looked around.and saw daniel sitting by my side with his face in his hands.i wanted to speak but my throat burned so bad,but i needed to say something.i wanted to say something."danny.....why...why dose everything look different now?"i asked. i heard my own voice.it creeped me out."Jer!!! he said and hugged me..look everythings going to be hard to explain but....ellena changed you...your now immortal.'' he said calmly.i sat up slowly.it felt wierd.but i felt like my normal self."so im a vampire now?"i asked,"well sort of,your half vampire,did you know your family are decedents from dragons? your half dragon bro,thats why you ran twoard the enemy,your dragon instincts kicked in.."daniel said."i was rather fast to"i admited,'wow...dragons?? i didnt know!' i thought to myself."so im a immortal dragon pretty much?" i asked. daniel nodded

damn i geuss i learned something

chapter 15- jeremy-
after a few hours i went back to my normal self,but after what just found out,i cant get my mind off it.dragon?.....IMMORTAL dragon?...why didnt my family tell me? im eighteen! i have the right to know."jeremy,come with me?"daniel asked. i nodded and walked along his side out the door and out side."lets walk and talk bud,i know your clueless about all this but,its the truth,i knew about it but i promised your father i wouldnt tell you until he thinks your ready but i thought you've been ready.so i had to tell you"he explained.i just stayed silent and looked down on the floor,"what....kind of dragon am i?"i asked pausing at each word."your kind is rare...you can control every single element known to man,also you can heal easily"he explained sounding like i was some sort of legendary Pokemon.''ha right....." i laughed.

daniel took a sharp object and cut me."OW DAMN IT!" i shouted as i looked at the cut,then it started to close...fast....i looked at daniel,he shrugged."you didnt believe me" daniel said with a chuckle."what about the elements huh?" i asked."we'll get to that but first.."he said as we stopped walking again.he pulled out a gold wrist cuff with my family crest on it,jewels around the top and bottom completing the look of power and strength and royalty."you need this,each colored jewel resembles an element.the red one is fire...green is earth...blue is water, diamond is wind and yellow is for electricity and well you can figure out the rest..of course it has your family's crest engraved on it.."he said pointing to the jewels and crest then handing it to me.i stared at it,examining it and then i smiled.i put on the cuff on my left wrist.i looked at it non stop all day.

cassie even caught me a couple times just staring at it,like i was obsessed with it but i felt like it was really designed for me.i felt like..a king,i felt like i had power and even more strength than i had before.i haven't slept that night. i was to busy researching my family's ancient history and staring at my cuff here and there.i didnt go to school either...i was trying to figure out why i felt like i was ment to be something more.i didnt eat nor drink anything.sometimes i feel as if someone is watching me,all the time,watching my every move,but what if its trying to protect? after all the cuff is real gold and has real jems on it.i researched and researched day after day,night after night,then i came across something.my great uncle,i know i was named after him,i know he was a brave soldier during the era when knights were around,but there was something more,he was a king..but his older brother stole his thrown..causing my uncle to be kicked around alot,till he found this cuff,and evolved into a dragon.but it wasnt like he turned into a dragon,he developed the skills and power of a dragon and the skin of cource.

but is it a possibility the reason why the cuff draws me in is because it thinks im my uncle,i looked back at the picture of him then looked at my reflection on my cuff.i gasped,"i.....i look just like him...."i studdered.i quickly closed my laptop and pushed it away.i wondered around my house. i walked into my kitchen and turned on the water and stared at it.i felt my arm reach toward it,i felt the longing to control it.i reached a little closer,as a drop of water hit my palm the water formed in to a ball,i used bolt hands now and the ball got bigger.i pulled back and pushed forward toward the window,the water blasted and broke my window.i turned off my sink and held on to the counter tightly."impossible....."i said then looked at the fire in my fire place.i walked toward it and knelt down.i reached toward it.a spark touched my hand then again the fire formed into a ball,again i used both hands,but this time i pulled back and blasted the fire in diffrent directions into the fire place,the fire from both hands went in the opposite direction just as i planned.

i laughed and stared out the window.i ran out side and stared at the ground,my left wrist clenched into a fist.i felt anger rage within me,i punched the ground causing it to shake and crack then i lifted my hand and the bits of earth levitated."no...way"i whispered.i set the bits of earth down carefully,putting them back in place."ok i got water fire and earth covered,lets try wind" i said to myself.i felt my hand simply reach out but like i was offering someone to hold my hand.then i felt a rush of coldness in my veins.i moved my hand swiftly and then it got windy."ill use some of my martial art moves on this one"i told myself.i pulled back and moved swiftly,feeling the wind circle around me,then i pushed forward,the wind gusted fast and violently for two minutes,then i stopped.i discovered how to control the elements.but i didnt know how at first.im starting to think its the cuff." jeremmy" i heard the wind whisper my name.

i turned around,thinking someone actually whispered in my ear.but who would be on my land? i only allow daniels family and anyone i know on my land,but a total stranger no..."jeremy...you...are...the chosen..king.." the wind whispered again.i held my breath."king....king of what?"i asked."ireeland"the wind whispered.i gasped."king....of.....ireland?..wh...who are you?"i asked."your protecter and guide,tomarrow you will be able to see my human form"the wind whispered.i shook my head."show yourself now! i demand it as your king!"i shouted."very well''i heard a voice from behind me.i turned around and gasped."un...uncle??...what? you my guide?"i asked in shock.it was like looking through a mirror.he nodded,''very well i am lad.jeremy david O'Reilly is thy name"he said bowing down,"thats...my name too."i said still in shock.

as if this couldnt get any more intense.

chapter 16-
commin ur way soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Distant Moon!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Moon!    Distant Moon!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Moon!
Page 1 of 1