The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayney.Skys

Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} Empty
PostSubject: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Couples and all that jazz
We all know one another/are friends
Please have a girl and boy
(If you PM me exceptions can be made)
Picture credit to kaycee-da-loser, I took them from her RP

Sky {moi} and Zane
23 and 25
She comes from a really strict family. Borderline fanatical religious, they were not opposed to using force to get their points across. They literally left their mark on her, and she only escaped by running away. After several abusive relationships, she and Jacob ended up together. She thinks he's the greatest person in the world, but she'll never tell him why. He hates it when she says that, it makes him feel guilty. After a short lived tour in Iraq, he feels like anything but an angel, and he can't get over the guilt that's slowly drowning him alive.
Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} Tumblr_kzvfr6PZpN1qa5ifko1_500

Vivien and Ace {moi}
24 and 26
She comes from an affluent family, and always had what she wanted. She never went without, and her parents wanted it that way. So when she ended up with Ace, the boy who'd only known work his whole life, they weren't too pleased. They want something better for their baby girl, but she refuses to listen. He feels guilty for causing the rift in their relationship, and tries to make peace.
Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} Tumblr_l3pdwjZA2Y1qzcso1o1_500

Britta {moi} and Jacob
22 and 24
They're the couple thats been together since high school. They were like two peas in a pod, best friends since diapers and it was no surprise when they started dating. But he always had anger issues, and she was always too kind to stand up to him. Arguments turned quickly into fights, which ended up being just plain abuse. Sometimes she just wants to hit him, but she forces a smile and forgives him everytime.
Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} Tumblr_l3ccu334lb1qzjggvo1_500

Lilly and Shane {moi}
21 and 23
After years of working together, trying to help one another up the ladder to stardom, they've finally achieved it. She's become a famous musician, he's become a well known face in Hollywood motion pictures. Even after years of being together in college, they're slowly being torn apart by their increasingly busy lives and the paparazzi.
Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} Tumblr_l1ic7gbqUs1qa5eo2o1_500

Last edited by Rayney.Skys on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 pm

I would love to join, but I'm a bit confused.
You told us to add pictures and yet you provided them for us?
Back to top Go down
Rayney.Skys

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 pm

I did? I thought I changed it.
Well, if I didn't, just say who you'd like (:
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Okay, can I be Lily and Zane then?
Back to top Go down
Rayney.Skys

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Sure thing.
Thank you for joining (:
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 pm

You're welcome! I'm Michy, by the way.
When do we start?
Back to top Go down
Rayney.Skys

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Lovely to meet you, I'm Rayne.
I suppose we could start now if you'd like (:
Doesn't appear that any one else will join...
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:12 pm

It's nice to meet you too. I like your name, it's different... in a good way, of course. (: Yeah, I don't think anyone else will be joining considering that there aren't many online. What's the setting?
Back to top Go down
Rayney.Skys

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Haha thank you (:
Let me see. The evening, everyone's getting home from work?
Yes, that sounds acceptable :b

ic;; Sky tapped her fingers absently on the marble counter of the apartment. The lasagna was cooling, and she was waiting for the garlic bread to finish up browning in the oven. Her hair was pulled up, makeup from work long gone. Letting out a yawn, she leaned against the counter, rubbing her neck. She'd slept poorly the night before, tossing and turning most of the night and waking up more sore than usual. She was glad that after the couple months of living with Zane he'd never commented on her frequent use of Ibuprofen. She wasn't exactly inclined to explain to him why she was always sore.

Shane huffed, kicking his shoes off and locking the door to the large house behind him, blocking out the flashes of paparazzi and fans. He'd never quite expected to get this famous, and he wasn't sure he really liked it. Sure, he supposed it came with the territory, but it was annoying. He was always busy, his schedule always booked, and he was always sneaking around to avoid fans. What was worse was that all this new found fame for him and Lily meant they hardly had any time together, and it was slowly driving him crazy. Sometimes he just wanted to turn off everything and ignore the world for a few days, or fly off without any warning to some little island to spend some time with her.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Lily looked up from her seat on the couch, shutting her laptop as a break from the endless fan emails that she received. "Busy day?" She asked with a smile as she walked up to Shane and wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her toes in order to kiss him tenderly. She bit her full bottom lip as she pulled away from him, wondering why he looked so flustered besides the endless requests of the paparazzi. "You look like you could use some tea," she commented as she walked to the kitchen to make him some. Ever since she had become famous for her music on YouTube, she felt guilty for not being around more when he needed her.

Zane opened the door, rubbing his fingers to his throbbing temples. His everlasting headache seemed to have increased in pressure over the days time and noise was hurting his ears. "Hey babe," he said softly as he walked up behind her, giving her a hug before drawing away quickly when he felt her flinch under his touch. "Is everything okay?" He asked, nervously. He had noticed that she hadn't been sleeping well lately, and although he hadn't asked her about it, he was curious. Over the past couple of weeks, she had been distant with him and he couldn't help but wonder if it was a sign of depression. He had experienced a fair amount of it himself after he returned from Iraq.
Back to top Go down
Rayney.Skys

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Sky exhaled sharply, forcing a smile onto her face and turning to face him, "Hey baby. I'm fine, just a little tired." she said, pulling the garlic bread out of the oven, "I made Italian...how was work?" she questioned, trying to cover up her jumpiness. She hadn't meant to flinch, but it was her first response...she didn't like people sneaking up on her like that. Reminded her too much of childhood. One she didn't want anything to do with.

Shane chuckled lightly, dropping his things on the table, "Thanks, I could definately use some. How was your day?" he asked, following her into the kitchen with a yawn, "And when are we allowed to split for vacation? I feel old."
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Lily laughed and pulled her long, dark brown hair into a messy pony tail before handing Shane a mug of tea and starting to make dinner. "I don't know," she said with a sigh as she leaned against the counter top, waiting for the food to cook. "I'm tempted to just drop everything and go. At this point, I just need a break. What if we just left? This weekend we could just go to Cabo or Hawaii or someplace warm and get away from everything. I haven't spent enough time with you," she said with a slight smile as the idea grew on her.

Zane stared at her worriedly, but since she didn't say anything out of the ordinary, he dropped it and decided to get about her flinching. "Italian sounds perfect, thank you," he said with a smile as he kissed her on the cheek. "Work was good, but tiring. I'm getting kind of sick of this job. I'm just not passionate about it anymore," he said with a sigh before he sat down at the counter and loosened his tie before unbuttoning the top buttons of his dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rayney.Skys

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Sky pulled the garlic bread out, settling it down on the stove and leaning against the counter to look at him, "Well then, why don't you look for something else, something that you really like? Who knows, maybe you'll find something exponentially better and you can quit this job. There's no point in doing something every day if you don't enjoy it." she said, smiling slightly.

Shane chuckled, "I think it's a definate possibility. The jet is all ready to go, and I'm sure Daniel wouldn't mind the short notice. We could rent him a hotel on the other side of the island, and he could have some R and R while we have some time together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}   Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples} Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruises and Short Fuses {Couples}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: