The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Capriico

Capriico

Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P Empty
PostSubject: Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P   Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Until Death do us Part

You can’t truly understand how painful it is to lose something you love until it is gone… Forever.
Never go to sleep angry at someone. You never know what could happen in a matter of minutes. Look on the bright side, forgive and forget, and live life with happiness, have no regrets. Make the best of everything. Life is so short to live in misery…

Chapter One:
I was 16 when it happened. Everyone at school thought I did it, thought I was crazy! But they… couldn‘t comprehend, how horrible it was. And no one could understand. No one would ever understand. Unless they aren’t as unfortunate as me. And I wished that upon no one. Not even the people I hate the most.
There was no one there to hold me or tell me everything will be okay. And for the first time in the world I was completely alone. I didn’t know how much I loved and needed my family until they were gone, and I was never going to see them again. And I knew that. For once I completely understood, and I didn’t like it. It was so unbearable. The pain. The sadness. There was a huge hole where my heart was suppose to be. I feel empty, I feel hopeless, I feel completely alone. It was the worst feeling in the world.
I remembered the day it happened… I look back on it often. Even though I don’t want to. The day that changed my life forever. I was upstairs asleep in my room. In the attic. It is actually very nice. I am the only one up there. Like my own little house. It’s quiet big. A place where I could have parties. But too bad I don’t have too many friends. Then my alarm went off, I woke up like I normally did every morning, grabbed my stuff and changed for school. Went downstairs, open the door. That’s when I saw my family. Laying on the floor… With blood all around them. Slaughtered. I started screaming and crying more then I ever have in my life. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I didn’t know what to do.
I don’t know how long I was in that house until the neighbors found me on the couch shaking, and rolled up, hyperventilating. Screaming. I didn’t know what to do. And I still don’t. And there is nothing I can do. They are gone forever. I will never see them again. And that is what death is isn’t it? The end. And then you are gone. What will happen to them? I am the only one that lived. Why? Why didn’t I die with them? I should of. I can imagine their faces. My dad’s helpless for once. Once in my life I could imagine him scared and not able to do anything. A man who I thought could do anything. So brave and strong. Knew how to get out of any problem. Except this one. I can imagine my mom. Scared, screaming, holding my brother. Blocking his face from what was going on. And my brother. My six year old little brother. Crying. Confused. And scared. No. Scared couldn’t define it… Terrified maybe... But should we be afraid of death? Or just except that maybe it was their time? Why wasn’t it my time? I was in the house too. But the only one that lived. Is this a sign? Or just a coincidence?
Everyone at school thought I was the one who murdered my parents. That is utterly amazing… Another thing to worry about. I was going to school and not looking forward to it. I went through one of the worst things anyone could ever go through and everyone hated me because they thought I did it. But that was just school. Good thing the real world didn’t think so. But why would I do anything like that? Could no one understand how horrible it was? Anyway school was next week, sadly. I wonder how that was going to go.

Admin
Taylor

Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P   Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:02 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
SkywardLover

PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P   Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 am

Carrigan.. This is sad... & You need to write more.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P   Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P Empty

Back to top Go down

Until Death Do Us Part [Chapter One] Taylor-I know you have read this before:P
Page 1 of 1