The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One on one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anabanana.

anabanana.

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: One on one?   One on one? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Okay so I don't have a plot . Truthfully , I haven't roleplayed in a while , but . I will do a one on one to start me off for now . Anyone ?
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?   One on one? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:52 pm

I can?
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?   One on one? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Yes , thank god . xD
Finally someone replied . -.-

So I kind of have no plots , at all . Any ideas ?
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?   One on one? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 pm

I have a few...
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?   One on one? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Alright , but just a warning in advance , I have to leave at 8:30 . Which is in 5 minutes , so I'll reply tomorrow or something .
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?   One on one? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Hokay.
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?   One on one? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Oh yeah, and here are a few of my plots.

--
Girls;; Your life hasn't been that great recently. Your boy friend was cheating on you with your best friend, you found out and dumped him. He broke your heart, and now you need to get away. You find an advert on the internet: A room up to rent in a house overseas. It seems like a good idea to you; it's summer there, you can get away for a while. So you e-mail the guy, and soon enough you're on a plane. You arrive, and you meet him, the guy you're gonna live with for the next four months. He's charming, funny, good-looking. You want him, but you're not sure if you trust him. Your hearts been broken before, and it's only just mended.

Guys;; Three years ago, your girlfriend passed away. She had cancer. A few months later, your flat mate moved out. After a while, you got sick of living in an empty house. You decide to let your room out. Not to a local; you didn't want any of those bastards sticking their noses in; instead you set up and advertisement on the web. You thought it'd be cool to meet someone from a different country. Soon enough, you get a reply. She email's you, and soon enough she's on a plane over. When you meet her, you're shocked. You expected some grotty backpacker, with bad piercings and an annoying accent, but you're greeted with something else entirely. She's a babe, to put it in simple words. A smart babe, at that. Damnnnn. You fall for her, fall real hard. But you're not sure. She's only here for a few months; you've lost one important person already, you don't want to get attached to someone who's gonna up and leave in autumn. But maybe... Just maybe it will work.

---

Guys~
You live in a small seaside town. Not much happens there, seeing as the population rests at just under 300. You know nearly everyone in town. You get let out of school for the summer. Usually you love summer, but this year all your friends have gone away to this camp, which your parents couldn't afford. So there you are, all alone in the best three months of the year. That is, until the granddaughter of the woman next door comes to town. You fall hard for her, and she for you. But of course, at the end of summer she goes home. You promise to write to each other, but it never happens. She forgets you, but you don't forget her. Two years later, she's back. You've graduated, and you're just sitting around. But does she remember your name?

Girls~
You live in the big city, New York. In the summer of '76, you visit your grandmother, who lives in a small town on the coast. You're sixteen, you shouldn't be with your grandmother the entire summer. Though you love her, you're bored by the second day. That's when you meet him - the guy nextdoor. You fall hard, and so does he. After the most amazing summer, you pack up and head back to New York. You promise to keep in touch... But you don't. After a while, you forget his name, his face. He just becomes one of those summer romances, fun while they last. You don't go back the next summer - you stay in the city. But the year after that, '78, your grandmother asks you to come. So of course, you do. And again, you meet the guy next door. He seems familiar...

---

GUYS ~
You were in this relationship a few years ago.
You loved the girl... Yet, you didn't want her anymore.
You dumped her, and broke her heart.
This was at the end of highschool. You went away to college, leaving your hometown.
A few years later, you go home to visit your family.
And that's when you see her again.
She hasn't changed, but you have.
You realise you should never have left her.
And the love kickstarts again.

GIRLS ~
You were in this relationship with the perfect guy.
He was right for you, and you were made for him.
You were even beginning to have those twee dreams about settling down.
That's right, the ones you SWORE to yourself you'd never have.
But then, out of the blue, he dumps you.
For no apparent reason.
And it breaks your poor little heart in two, no matter how much you try to brush it off.
So, you go away to college.
You meet another boy, but it doesn't last.
And another, but you dump him even faster.
Heck, you even try it with a girl.
But ti doesn't work. He still owns your shattered heart.
Sooner or later, you go back to visit your small town.
Say hi to family and friends.
That's when you see him. He says he wants to make things right.
But do you believe him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One on one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?   One on one? Empty

Back to top Go down

One on one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: