The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danger Days;

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Danger Days; - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days;   Danger Days; - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Sinister sighed, sitting down like they used to make her in school- criss-cross-apple-sauce, is what they called it. Normally that memory would have made her laugh, but it wasn't really funny now. She didn't think anything was.

Adrenaline stood up, not sure of what to do now. Sometimes he looked forward to running into the draculoids, it gave him something to do other then sit around boredly.
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
partypoison

partypoison

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days;   Danger Days; - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Show Pony took a seat next to his sister and watched her as she worked. He looked over at their car, parked a few meters away, windshield gleaming in the moonlight. He didn't want to be cliche, but he couldn't help thinking of back when things were simpler.

With a smirk, Poison put the last piece of the charger into place and a low buzz began to sound from it.
"Yes," She muttered under her breath, pressing the power button. A small green light began blinking, which was good news.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days;   Danger Days; - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey, I'll reply later. I'm trying to spread the word about this site, and I'm also looking for pictures. I'll reply later, though. :3
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days;   Danger Days; - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger Days;
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: