The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm Clouds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

Storm Clouds Empty
PostSubject: Storm Clouds   Storm Clouds EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 am

I was falling, falling fast, falling hard, and hitting the ground at an alarming rate. Your deceptions had brought me back down from the sky at such a pace that I hadn’t even known it’d been storming.
I wrapped my arms around myself, wishing they were yours. I sat in utter silence, completely alone, completely heartbroken. The storm had taken me by surprise. How could I not have seen it? How could I have been so wrapped up in what was, that I didn’t see what was coming? The clouds were forming, surely.
The thunder was rumbling so loudly that I could feel it through the walls of my heaving chest. The rain had taken on the consistancy of ice and needles, yet I had no cover. My eyes burned with fresh tears, as if they were thirsty. My body couldn’t get enough of the salty liquid that covered my rosy, damp cheeks.
But, I’d had enough. Enough of the hurt, enough of the lies. Enough of the deception. I’d had enough of you but I couldn’t walk away. My feet wouldn’t move in any other direction but towards you, towards the storm continuously brewing. You were my sun on cloudy days. But you were the storm clouds, too.
Back to top Go down
SkywardLover

Storm Clouds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Clouds   Storm Clouds EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Like the other story, phenominal prologue Smile (If that's what you intend to make it) And I'd say great description of how it feels to have your heart broken. I'm guessing that she was in love with her abusive boyfriend but he just dumped her on the telephone and now she's walking to his house like a zombie? lol! Hope to see more soon!
Back to top Go down

Storm Clouds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: