The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. Empty
PostSubject: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Teach us something please!

Yeah, HPRP time.
'Cuz I'm awesome and stuff.
I can't be bothered doing some long winded plot.
We all know the basics, right?

So it's Harry's fifth year.
You can be one of the main characters, or make up your own. Your choice.

Monáe Shacklebolt.
Ravenclaw.
Sixth year.
Both my parents are dead.
My mother was a muggle and my father an Auror.
I now live with my uncle, Kingsley.

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. 2wpto2p

Dean Thomas.

Gryffindor.
Fifth year.
I'm a muggle born.

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. 46075-26957
Back to top Go down
Mermaid_Luchia

Mermaid_Luchia

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Maria Von
Gryffindor
My parents died when I was young.
When I'm not at school, I live with my muggle step-brother.

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. Girl

Alexander Roy
Hufflepuff
My mother left. My father died.
I live with my uncle when I go home.
My uncle is a muggle.

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. Bb9007af
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am

YAAAY!
Thanks! (:
Back to top Go down
Mermaid_Luchia

Mermaid_Luchia

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

:3
Not a problem.
I'll do a HPRP anytime
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 pm

That makes you the awesomest person evarrr. :3
Back to top Go down
Mermaid_Luchia

Mermaid_Luchia

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Yay~!
:] The Legend of Awesome...
Sha-wing!
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:34 am

Very Happy
Hehe. (:
I reckon we'll start now, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Vicky

Vicky

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:49 pm

WAIT....Room for one more? :]
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 am

Fosho.
Back to top Go down
Vicky

Vicky

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 am

Bylthe Lee
Raven claw
sixth year
Muggle-Born
She lives with her parents and brother,her parents choose to believe they still aren't magical.But they do support them,but don't let them have any of their wizardry stuff out around the house.
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. 3620425-pretty-brown-haired-teenage-girl-in-a-bright-pink-top

Alex Lee
seventh year
Muggle born.
Gryffindor.
Lives with his parents and sister.He hates his parents,mainly for making them not be able to say anything about his friends from Hogwarts,show anything from Hogwarts,or have owls come to their house.He has thought many times about running away,but he didn't want to leave his sister behind.He doesn't listen to his parents,and usually spends most of his time in his room or out with is friends.
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. Teen-boy-3-203x300

Thank ya.:]
Back to top Go down
Mermaid_Luchia

Mermaid_Luchia

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm

XD
Now we may start?
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 am

I'll start. (;
Setting ~
September 1st, boarding the Hogwarts Express at platform nine and three quarters.
It's autumn, and starting to cool down a little.
Eleven Thirty am.

Monáe Shacklebolt groaned as she hoisted her trunk off the trolley. She handed the heavy, leather clad trunk to the bag assistant, then lifted her owl's cage from the trolley. Silence hooted indignantly, woken from her sleep. "Yeah yeah, shut up Len." Monáe murmured to the tawny owl as she stepped up into the train. Being a half-blood, with her wizard father and muggle mother both dead, Monáe had no relatives in the wizarding world, except with her uncle Kingsley, with whom she now lived. Her uncle was always busy with ministry and Order work, so Monáe often felt as though she lived alone. Monáe tugged at the hem of her sweater as she headed down the train to find a compartment, the owl cage swinging in her left hand.

Dean Thomas jogged through the magical barrier that separated the platform from the muggle-filled Kings Cross station. He only had a few minutes left before the train began it's journey to Hogwarts, and he was running late. As usual. He barged his way through the crowd, offering a 'sorry!' and an 'Excuse me, but I'm late!' every once and a while. He hoisted his trunk onto the train, then climbed aboard as one of the train's attendants collected his trolley and returned it to Kings Cross. Dean walked down the train, calling greetings to people he knew, and fellow Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Vicky

Vicky

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:44 pm

"Come on Alex,we need to get on the train.Now."Blythe grumbled,glaring daggers at him.For the past few minutes,instead of getting on the train,he had been talking nonsense,as far as she was concerned.She wanted a compartment,and not share with Slytherins like last year."I'm leaving,with or without you."Blythe said with a sigh as she shifted her cat cage and luggage.She took a step onto the train and started walking through the crowded hall.She knocked on a door to a compartment,heard nothing,and opened the door,seeing no one."Alex,I found one!"Blythe yelled back to Alex stepping inside,even if he couldn't hear her he'd find her.She closed the door behind her and put her luggage above,and let Tammie,her cat,out of her cage.

Alex rolled his eyes as he grabbed his owl cage and his own luggage from the ground.He sighed and looked around,before slowly getting on the train."Where did that girl go?"Alex asked himself looking around.He pushed past the people,occasionally mumbling sorry as he looked for his little sister.He sighed and stopped in the middle of the hall,looking around again."Blythe?"Alex asked loudly.He stood there for a minute before he saw her poke her head out,wave,and then go back inside the compartment.Alex rolled his eyes and headed that way,opening the door."Couldn't you of waited just a little longer?"He asked her in annoyance as he took a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mermaid_Luchia

Mermaid_Luchia

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Maria hugged her muggle step-brother and leaned away from him as he swung her bags from the trolley and up on the train. She grabbed her owl cat carrier, and slid open the door which allowed Jynx, her black cat, to climb up her arm and rest on her shoulder. After slipping the carrier on the train with her bags, she turned to her 'brother'. "I'll see you after school." she told him, reching out to punch his arm softly. "Don't get in any trouble while I'm gone." she added over hershoulder, as she hopped up the stairs to the train. She leaned out the door and gave him one last wave, before leaning back in a dragging her bags through the train, looking for a unfull compartment.

Alexander had woke up late, as usual, and was weaving his way through the crowded area. He managed to get the trolley to the train wihtout a problem, and swing his bags onto the train from the trolley wihtout hiting anybody with it as he had last year. Grinning triumphintly to himself, he reached for his owl cage, reaching his finger inside to rub at Beezlebubs' nose- his white and tan owl. Glancing over his shoulder, he looked for whoever had called his name, waved, and slipped inside the train. Once inside, he grabbed his bags and started looking for a compartment that wasn't already full.
Back to top Go down
AlbusD.

AlbusD.

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 am

Monáe entered a thankfully empty compartment with a relieved sigh, and sat down on the leather clad bench seat. She placed Silence's cage on the seat opposite her, and pulled a thick book out of the bag she had hanging from her shoulder. Defensive Magical Theory by William Slinkhard was emblazoned across the front cover. She thought this book was a load of useless PC waffle to be quite frank - this new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher was gonna be a real a-hole.

Dean muttered darkly to himself as he dodged a few giggling third years who thought it'd be fun to run up and down the corridors, screaming at the top of their lungs. "Oi, shut it!" He shouted at one of them, and they gestured rudely at him before running off. "Little shits," Dean muttered, sliding open the door of the nearest, empty looking compartment and slipping in, shutting it with a snap
Back to top Go down
Mermaid_Luchia

Mermaid_Luchia

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Maria slid to her left, moving out the way of the lady with the trolley full of snacks. Jynx hissed at the lady's back and curled her tail around Maria's neck. Smiling to herself, she continued walking, nodding to a few of the Gryffindors she saw around. Eventually, though, she got tired of dragging her bags around. So, she looked to her right and saw Dean. She didn't really know him- she only saw him around the Gryffindor common room. The only reason she knows his name is because she heard his friends call him. She walked towards the door, and knocked on it lightly, mouthing the words: "Mind if we sit here?"

Alexander managed to get through all the second years who were all collected in a group near the front and middle of the train. He glanced down at Beezlebub's cage- he kept knocking it against things, which made him cry out. "Sorry.." he muttered, probably a million times already. Without knowing it, he walked pass a nearly empty compartment. He only noticed, because Beezlebub started screeching. Loudly. Trying his best, and fastest, Alexander dropped his bags and managed to get the cage open. He watched as Beezlebub flew up, made about five circles above his head, then land on hi shoulder. To his surprise, throughout all of that, no one seemed to notice in the slightest. That's when he turned and saw the nearly empty compartment with only a girl in it. She looked quiet. Nice. He sighed in relief, and knocked, before sliding it open. "Mind if we sit here? Every where else is nearly full."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.   Hoggy Warty Hogwarts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Fantasy Role Playing.-
Jump to: