The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caught By The Wind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxXI-Killed-CapnCrunchXxX

Caught By The Wind. Empty
PostSubject: Caught By The Wind.   Caught By The Wind. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Prologue

Mom,
I'm sorry about this. I only hope you will forgive me some day. But I can’t live in Arizona anymore. This is the beginning of my life. I wouldn’t be able to live here anymore with them knowing I’m some freaky bird kid mutant thing. You know? Glad you understand. I will see you again some day.
Maybe.
-Natalie

She folded the letter and put it on the nightstand. This was the last time she would ever see Phoenix, Arizona again as long as she lived. Unless something brought her back, she would never see that dump of a school again. This was good-bye.
Suddenly, there was an explosion. She didn’t remember what happened after, her whole world just went black. The last thing she remembered was blood running down her arm and a searing pain in her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught By The Wind.   Caught By The Wind. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Chapter One

It was June. Of course it was warm as it always was, especially this time of year. Natalie was in the kitchen half-way listening to her mother ramble on about how irresponsible Natalie was. She had heard the same speech yesterday when she had been sent home from school for the twelfth time that month. Her mother had had enough. But it was just the beginning of the worst of her problems.
“…And this happens! How could this happen?” her mother had asked bringing Natalie back to the real world and out of her thoughts.
“Mother, it wasn’t that bad! He only got a broken arm!” she argued. Though she knew this would just start her mother up all over again.
Here is what happened earlier that June afternoon:
Natalie had had enough of Alex’s talk. She was just walking towards her locker when he just pushed her into a wall and his gang surrounded her.
“How long are you going to keep showing up here?” he asked, crystals hanging off of his voice.
“Look, it’s a hallway. I have to walk down here and-” she started but he cut her off, punching her right in the face. Biggest mistake of his life. Natalie pushed him on the ground and started to punch him in the face repeatedly. A few moments later blood started gushing from his nose. But she didn’t care. She started to hit him with her English book and sat on his back pulling his arm towards her. She heard a satisfying crack come from his arm and she got off and brushed the wrinkles from her uniform skirt. She didn’t like wearing skirts, but she had to. Then the principal came rushing down the hall and she got to the nearest window and unfurled her black wings, that had been tucked in close to her spine so no one could see them. Then just as the principal came towards her she jumped out of the window, her seven foot wings catching her with the wind. She had a fourteen foot wingspan.
“It wasn’t that bad.” she repeated coming back to reality.
“Yes it was!” her mother said practically growing horns from her forehead.
“You’re overreacting!” She said. She hated it when her mother was like this.
“No I’m not! You broke his arm!” She said, waving her arms wildly. “No wonder the neighbors think we’re weird...” Natalie thought.
She had had enough. She stood up and walked outside, unfurled her wings, and took off gracefully. “Good riddance.” she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught By The Wind.   Caught By The Wind. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Chapter Two

She had been flying for over an hour. Her wings were tired but at this point she didn’t really care. She was just glad that she could have some time to think without her mom screaming at her.
She landed in a huge tree near the state line of California. She was getting faster at her flying. She didn’t want to go back, but she had to.
“Ugh.” She said when it started to rain. Stupid weather. How long must she be forced to live in this wasteland?
“Well. Might as well go back home before it gets bad.” She took off and tried going as fast as she could go. She was in her front yard(and soaked) in about half an hour. She just flew up to her window and crawled through.
She didn’t have school the next day because of the little incident that had happened that day. Oh well. She didn’t have any friends anyways. Who cared if there were only three days left of school? Not Natalie. She decided to get out her laptop and write in her blog. She was only known there. She was invisible anywhere else. She even made a font that looked exactly like her handwriting.

Welcome. You are visitor number: Broken.
Of: 1,481,953,582

Sup bloggers,
Natalie here. Alright so I’m kicked out of school again because of that stupid Alex guy. You know him from my previous blogs. So, this is just me out of total boredom. Why? Because my mom was yelling at me again at how irresponsible I am. Yeah. I guess you could say I was totally pissed. Still am. I left for about 3 and a half hours ago and I'm home, tired, and soaked now. Yipee.. Well, since I'm all pissed, tired, and wet, I'm gonna go. Don't wanna take all my teenage mutant anger out on you.
Fly on,
Natalie.

She closed her laptop and grabbed some shorts and a tank top and went into her bathroom and took a shower. Good thing she wasn't going to school the next day, because she was probably going to be all sick the next day.
Back to top Go down
SkywardLover

PostSubject: Re: Caught By The Wind.   Caught By The Wind. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Teenage bird girl with a blog? lol! Pretty original idea. Hope to see more soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught By The Wind.   Caught By The Wind. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:08 pm

I'll try to.
And, it's not very original...
I'm a Maximum Ride-aholic. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught By The Wind.   Caught By The Wind. Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught By The Wind.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Writers Corner-