The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Before I start to type. This is basicly a diary thing. Its not reall or based on anything. I will post a new Dairy entry when ever possible. Sorry if they are short. The first on will be short to see if anyone will read. There will be other things in the story that is not in the Dairy.

Dear Diary,
Today wasn't the best. I made a mistake a few weeks ago, I found out today that I'm pregnant. I'm only sixteen and still in school. I can't be pregnant! The guy who the baby belongs to doesnt know yet, but I don't know if I'm going to tell him.
I mean its better if he doesn't know because then he cant disown him/her.
Well goodbye for now,
Lexi.

Lexi shut her Diary and shoved it in her pillow case. She rubbed her still flat stomach not knowing what she was going to do. Her current boyfriend and the father of the baby inside her had said the other day that he didn't want kids. She didn't know how she would leep this away from him.

Lexi walked downstairs and got some water to drink. She was the only one home besides her brother,Matt. Matt was standing in the kitchen eating an apple. He looked at his sister. He was the only one that knew she was pregnant. "Lex, why did you do that?" He asked her.

"I don't know Matt," Lexi said looking down. "But I can't do this alone," She said starting to cry. Matt wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"I'm here for you Lex, Im here."
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Anyone even take the time to read?
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Hm..
Well, I think it can be interesting if you add in a few twists and such, but the regular pregnant teenager plot is quite boring if you don't add those in.
Also, adjectives won't hurt anything. I tend to not add them in, either at times, but now that school is starting back up we're forced to add them in, but honestly, your writing is A LOT better with adjectives!

But yeah, it has a lot of potential, just depends on what you're going to do with it. :3
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Well yeah at the beginning its just getting to know what going on (Like any other book/story) but then drama a twist will be add. And please refresh my dusty brain. What are adjectives? lol imma blonde
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:39 pm

describing words aha.
like;
red, shiny, fluffy.. blah blah, blah blah. xD
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Aha! Now I remember. My brain hurts from Math today lol
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 pm

I hate math.
we have homework.. and it doesn't even make any sense. xD
he never explained what to do on the problems.. just expects us to know.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Same here Im in 8th grade taking Geom.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

We're still doing variables.. but it's like...
I don't know.
I'm in advanced for some odd reason, so like... we have an algebra book that high schoolers use... and it's so fucking confusing. I swear... I would transfer out of advanced, but then my entire schedule would be messed up.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 pm

yeah im taking a 10th grade math course so, it sucks
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Dear Diary,
Today went better then the last week. I haven't seemed to have gotten bigger. Me and Matt went out shopping, looking at cribs, toy, binkies, and other things, incase I kewp the baby. Like before only me and my loving understanding brother know about this. I haven't gotten the courage to tell my mom or dad. My mom would be here for me, but as for my father, I don't even want to think about it.

I've consitered a few names,
Amethist
Julie
and
Mayia
if its a girl

Jake
Hayden
and
Mikey
if its a boy.

Im not ready to inflate like a balloon but, I guess I'll have to deal with it,

Bye for now,
<3 Lexi and baby <3

Lexi smiled and closed her diary. She got on her computer and looked up some more baby names. She was starting to cheer up about this, she wasn't sure what she would do though. She had always wanted a little baby to call her own, but she didn't want to have a baby at this age.

Matt walked into her room. "I love your room, it so blue," He said looking around at the walls. Lexi and Matt had painted the walls when they moved in.

"Yep!" Lexi smiled, "I love this blue too. Reminds me of the beach and the blue water. Make me feel free," She added looking at him. She rubbed her belly and looked back at the screen.

Matt walked over to her and read the screen, "More baby names huh?" He asked playing with her hair. "I like Amethist and Ember for a girl and Mikey and Haven for a boy," Matt said

------------------

Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 pm

//reading.
btw, I replied to our one on one. :3
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Chapter Two-

Lexi sighed as she stood infront of Luke's house. It was huge and fancy, she wished he could live this life. She stepped onto the long blue pourch and knocked on the small matching blue door. Luke, her boyfriend would be the only one home, and Lexi wasn't sure If she wanted that. The door slowly opened with out a squeak.

"Lex, why are you here?" Luke asked taking her hand and leading her inside. She never came over unless invited or something was bothering her.

Lexi looked at him, "Luke, I need to tell you something," She said quietly now looking at the perfect wood flooring.

"Lex whats wrong?"
"Luke, I'm..." she said softly.
"Your what Lex, spit it out god damnit!" he yelled.
"Don't yell please Luke! I'm pregnant!" She yelled back. Before she could say anything eles Luke had her pinned aginst the wall and punched her in the stomach. "Luke stop please!" She yelled in pain but nothing stopped him.
Back to top Go down
SkywardLover

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Ouch Shocked Well I guess if he keeps up with that punching then she'll have no baby to worry about, lol. Way to leave a cliff hanger, hope to see more soon ^.^
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 am

Luke threw Lexi down onto the ground and left her there. He walked into the other room not wanting to deal with her. Lexi laid there, her arms around her stomach. She could barley move, and if she did it hurt. She heard Luke dialing a number on the phone. She looked around, but he wasn't anywhere around.

A few words where spoken that she could understand,
"It's my pregnant girlfriend, she was hitting herself in the stomach to get rid of the baby, I stopped her, please come help," was all she heard Luke say. She heard him hang up the phone then walk over to her. He picked her up,"Tell them what really happened, and I'll kill you and the baby!" he hissed.

Lexi nodded and cuddled close to him. She loved Luke but knew he could be abusive. They had been together for a few years now and he had only done this three times. It only happened when he got mad. Lexi sniffled and wipped her eyes.

Luke looked down at her and kissed her forehead, "I love you baby,"
"I love you too Luke but you can't do this anymore. If it happeneds again, I'm going to leave and you will never see your baby," She said not playing around.

Luke nodded his head in agreement. "I'm sorry," He said at the paramedics came and loaded Lexi onto a streacher and placed her into the back on the ambulance. She looked around the small area, wires, tubes, needles, mask. She felt like she was some test rat in here. Luke appered at her side and took her hand. He kissed her softly and started talking to the doctors as the took off to the Emergency room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't   The Diary of Someone Who Almost Wasn't Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: