The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One on one anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Does anyone want to do a one on one role play?
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Yeah! :] Me!
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Alrighhhhtttt, let's do it! Do you have any role play ideas?
I'm Michy, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm Alicia, and no, hmm, nothing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Want to do just a simple high school role play or something? Or college?
I'm not feeling very creative because I'm sick at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:27 pm

High school is good.

let me get profiles.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Yep, I'll do the same.

MICHY
One on one anyone? Vnpmbl

ANDREW
One on one anyone? O7648y
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Alicia <3One on one anyone? 7928621668a9936619382l

Zack

One on one anyone? Hot-guys-hot-guys-5423402-288-290
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:12 pm

KJkasdf, why is Mark Whalberg so damn sexy?
I definitely didn't spell his name correctly, but whatever haha.

SETTING: Arriving at school in the morning, 7:00 AM.
It's a chilly fall day, sunny. Everyone knows each other already.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:22 pm

You start please?
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Michy opened the door from her old pick up truck and got out, grabbing her embroidered tote bag and shut the door again. She looked in the side mirror nervously, fixing her hair before adjusting her white peasant top and dark blue skinny jeans. She looked down at her mid-calf combat boots and pulled her distressed brown leather jacket tighter around her in order to stay warm in the brisk fall air. She walked through the quad as she looked at the students talking to their friends. She didn't often get nervous when it came to social encounters, but going to a new school in the United States was far beyond her. She had lived in London all her life and things were different in North Carolina.

Andrew walked through the quad and sat down at his usual picnic bench as he waited for Alicia and Zack to get to school. He had been best friends with them since he had come to the high school in his Freshman year. Now that he was a Senior, he loved watching the disoriented Freshman, finding it funny that they were all so nervous. As he looked around, he noticed a girl with long, dark brown hair and bright green eyes. She looked somewhat lost and he definitely hadn't seen her before. She was wearing a white top and dark jeans with combat boots - things that most people at their school would not have worn.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Alicia got out of her car and fixed her hair in her compact mirror. She sighed and went to her locker to get her book. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and went to go find her friends. She saw Zack and waved. "Zack!'' she called out to him.

Zack smiled as he saw Alicia and walked over to her. "Hey'' he said. He hugged her. "Where's Anrew?" he asked. Alicia shrugged, "I was going to ask you the same thing.'' she said. "Let's go find him.'' he said.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 am

Andrew spotted Alicia and Zack and walked briskly towards them. "Hey you guys!" He said with a smile as he hugged Alicia and high-fived Zack. "How were your summers?" He ran his fingers through his jet black hair and looked around at all the new high-schoolers once more, wondering if they had taken a look as well. "Did you guys see the new girl?" He asked, motioning to the girl with long, dark brown wavy hair and the combat boots.

Michy stopped walking as a group of three reunited after the summer. She wondered how long they had been friends and she could feel one of the three people's eyes on her, but she didn't look up. Instead, she looked down at the school map and her class schedule and tried to figure out where her first period class was. The school was much bigger than her school back home and she couldn't quite figure out what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:02 am

Zack shook his head. "Not until now...'' he said. He looked closely at her, she was pretty. He smiled, "She looks lost.'' he said. "Did you talk to her yet Andrew?" Zack asked. He took his eyes off of her for a minute to look at Andrew but then moved his eyes back to her again.

Alicia rolled her eyes at Zack. "i'm going to go ask her if she needs help.'' she said. "See you guys later.'' she said and walked off towards the girl. She smiled once she got next to her. "Hi, I'm Alicia.'' she said. "Do you need some help finding a class?"
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 am

Michy jumped slightly, not expecting anyone to come up behind her. "That would be amazing," she said, her English accent showing before she sighed with relief. Coming to a new school was stressful. "I'm Michelle," she said, not sure why she gave her full name instead of the nickname that had been used to address her for her whole life. She glanced over at Alicia's friends but looked away quickly when she realized that they were all staring at her. She looked back at Alicia as she handed her the schedule. "Thanks so much for offering to help me. I haven't met anyone here so far."

Andrew watched Alicia talk to the new girl, admiring how kind it was of her. He turned back to Zack before saying, "I think we should go introduce ourselves too. She looks cool and I like her boots," he laughed before walking off to greet the new girl. "Hey," he said, not meaning to interrupt her conversation with Alicia. "Im Andrew," he said as he shook her hand.

Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 am

Zack shrugged and walked over to the girl too. "Hey, I'm Zack.'' he said. He smiled at her, she was even prettier when you got closer. He shook her hand and looked at Andrew. He looked back to the new girl. "So, do you need any help?" he asked kindly.

Alicia smiled at Andrew and Zack. "Yeah, I'm going to help her find her classes, you guys can come if it's okay with you Michelle.'' she said looking over her schedule carefully and then looking back up at her.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Michy smiled warmly and nodded. "Thank you so much, that would be great." She handed Zack her schedule as well and brushed a strand of hair behind her hear nonchalantly. "My first class is AP Calculus... do you know where that classroom is? I haven't got a clue how to get around this school," she said with a soft laugh. She bit her lip nervously as she looked at Zack, noticing how cute he was.

Andrew laughed at Zack's expression and turned to Alicia. "Want to head to history?" He asked, happy that they had a few classes together. "We'll catch up with you guys at lunch?" He said to Michelle and Zack before heading off to his first period class.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 am

Zack smiled now that they were alone. He looked up from her schedule and at her lovely face. "yeah, i know where this is.'' he said smiling. "Here let me carry your books for you.'' he said and took her books as they started walking towards her class. "So where are you from?" he asked her kindly.

Alicia nodded and started walking off towards their history class. "I don't want to be at school right now, why did summer have to end?" she said looking up at the sky. "Well, at least it's not raining.'' she said looking at the clear, cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Michy stared up at him in surprise, noticing how tall he was. She wasn't used to guys carrying her books for her, for they certainly didn't do that back where she was from. "I just moved here from London. I'm going to boarding school here for the year before University," she said with a smile. "My older sister has a house a few blocks from the school, so I'm staying with her." She looked around the school campus as she walked, trying not to get too distracted from the conversation. "I don't know how I'm going to be able to memorize this place though. It's huge."

Andrew laughed and linked arms with Alicia. "I don't know, but we have to make the best out of senior year. Who cares if it's not summer? We have parties every weekend anyways." He laughed as he walked arm in arm with Alicia to their class, taking a seat next to her when they entered the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Zack smiled, "That's cool...'' he said. "And you don't have to worry about memorizing the campus, I can always help you when you need it.'' he said smiling. "So why did you move here? Did you get tired of London?" Zack asked trying to get to know more about her.

Alicia smiled as she sat down next to him. She looked at the time, they were a fewminutes early. "I think Zack is hitting on that new girl...'' she said smiling. "It's really obvious. Do you think he is going to ask her out?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Michy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Michy shrugged and bit her lip as she tried to think of a good way to explain her reasoning for moving. "I just... I just wanted to experience something new," she said, only half lying. She didn't want to scare Zack away by telling him the full truth. "Have you lived here long?" She asked in an attempt to direct the conversation away from her.

Andrew shrugged. "I really don't know, but I've never seen him put so much effort into getting a girl to notice him before." He pulled out his notebook and began to doodle on the sides as he waited for the bell to ring. "He must find something interesting about her."
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 am

Ooc; I just realized that I wasn't actually signed on when I wrote the post above, but that is me in case you were wondering, bwaha.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Zack shrugged, "Me? I've been here ever since I was born. It's a pretty small town actually, not big at all.'' he said looking around. "How long have you been here? Months? Weeks? Days?" he asked curiosly looking back at her.

Alicia looked at the clock and sighed, "Andrew, I really don't want to be here...'' she said. "This is so boring, summer should never end, i'm so glad this is our last year.'' she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Michy shifted the weight of her backpack onto her other shoulder. "Only three days, actually. I'm still adjusting, in case you couldn't tell." She tilted her head back and laughed, her long wavy hair shaking as she did so. "Don't you get sick of living in one place for so long?" She asked curiously. Personally, she got tired of living in one place quickly - usually after ten years or so. She was always open to change. She had to be, after all.

Andrew laughed. "Since when have you become such a little rebel?" He smirked and checked his watch. "I agree though. I don't want to be here anymore than you do. Want to...you know, skip?" He grinned sheepishly as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Alicia<3

Alicia<3

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:20 am

Zack smiled as she laughed. "Yeah, actaully I do... but this is my last year in high school, so after that I'm out of here... Can't wait.'' he said. "What about you, why would you move to such a small town, there are plenty of places to be, why here?" he asked looking at her.

Alicia smiled, "You want to skip and I'm the rebel?" she asked giggling. "Sure, but we should probably leave now before the teacher comes...'' she said getting out of her seat and picking her books up. "Come on slow poke!'' she said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One on one anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one anyone?   One on one anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

One on one anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: