The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Half-Blood.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Ooc; It says we're all online, so I'll go ahead and start if nobody minds.

Zina opened her red, tired eyes, glancing out the window. She sighed, turning over in her bed to get a better look.
Too dark. She sat up, placing her small feet onto the cold wood floors of the cozy cabin.
She yawned, standing, and ruffled her alomst orange red hair, hearing the steady beat of rain on the pavement as she approached the window.
Zina sighed, relieved, and crawled back into bed, waiting for dawn to reveal itself.

Oliver glanced over at Zina, groaning. "Get the fuck back in bed." he muttered under his breath. He struggled to get comfortable under the covers that draped around him. She couldn't hear him of course. He glanced out the dark window, rain. He sighed, closing his eyes, and attempted to get the sleep he'd missed all week.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Taylor sighed, plopping down on her bed. She was a year-rounder, which she wasn't exactly thrilled about, but then again, she had nothing better to do with her life. Stifling a yawn, she stood up and walked outside, interested in finding out about who was coming back this year.

Adam sighed, gripping his bag tightly, he walked over to his cabin with a sigh, having a feeling he'd be alone in there again this year. He opened it and knew that he was right- the place was deserted. Frowning, he dropped his things on the floor and sat down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
XxXI-Killed-CapnCrunchXxX

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Sauske laid in her bed, asleep.
As usual, she was the only year-rounder in her cabin. Her three half-siblings would be there at some point during the day. It depended on when Argus, the strange, bus driver guy with eyes all over his body, picked them up. Some said that the reason Argus never talked was because he had an eye on his tongue. If she had been thinking about that as she was awake, she would've shuddered.

Ichigo laid in his bed, trying to sleep. He hated being the only son of Hades. It wasn't fair. Plus, just the fact that he was a son of Hades made everyone steer clear of him. Except maybe one or two people. They all thought that if they got him mad, then he would just kill them on the spot. That wasn't true. He would never do that. Also, he always had ghosts lingering around him. Maybe he other people didn't see them, but he did. That was why underneath his eyes was always purple. He never got any sleep because of the damn ghosts.
Back to top Go down
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Zina nearly leaped from her bed, tiptoeing around Oliver. He was such a heavy sleeper. She stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself, then turned on the shower as she stared, figuring out what to do with herself today.That was a plus, being the daughter of a water God. She could control the weather whenever she wanted to, or any body of water, small or large. But, she liked the surprise rainstorm. She was nervous, or stressed maybe, she didn't know which. Maybe it was both.
Zina fiddled with her mess of red curls that hung to her waist almost angrily, giving up, and hopped in the shower, the water calming her instantly.

Oliver dragged himself from his bed, becoming chilly instantly. It was always so damn cold, and he couldn't figure out why. He yawned, hearing the shower, then groaned, having to wait. He stood over the sink, washing his face then went to his suitcase to grab a snack or two as he waited. He didn't really have an opinion on the newcomers, though he was dreading the inexperienced. He'd do what he always did, steer clear of them and mind his own business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Sauske woke up and crawled out of bed, her blue hair looking like a storm cloud infested her head. She walked out of her cabin with her orange camp t-shirt, some torn blue jean shorts, and a towel in her hands. She walked to the showers and got in one.

Ichigo saw the sun come through the gloomy windows and crawled out of bed, his brownish-red hair looking horrible. He grabbed his orange camp t-shirt, some black skinny jeans, and a towel and walked out of the cabin to go to the showers. He got to the guys showers and got in one. He had been at the camp since he was 5, so there was nothing he didn't know about the place.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Taylor was still standing there, she liked taking showers at night better than in the morning- she got to sleep in more, and they were a lot less crowded at night. In the morning everyone rushed in there, and she really didn't know of anyone else that took showers at the times she did. She yawned quietly to herself and glanced around, trying to find someone to talk to.

Adam sighed, closing the door of his cabin. He walked over to the dresser, and threw a few things in there, then emptied out the remainder of his bag on his bed and stared at it- not sure what he was going to do with it for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Zina yawned, stepping silently out of the shower, drying herself instantly. She'd never really had any use for a towel, once she'd figured out the basics of her abilities. It was still strange every once in a while, but she pushed it to the back of her mind and searched for her favorite navy high waisted skirt. She slipped on the camp t-shirt, a bright orange, over it, tucking it in. The shirt had been cut, just like every other shirt in her wardrobe, so that it sloped down on one side of her shoulder.
Zina ruffled her damp darkened red hair, not daring to brush it. She slipped on a pair of old, dirty toms and walked out onto the porch to enjoy the rain.

Oliver jumped out of the shower, drying himself quickly. He threw his old camp t-shirt, which he hoped was clean, but didn't really care either way, anyways. Throwing on some skinny jeans, that weren't all too skinny, he poured himself a bowl of captin crunch cereal and readied himself for his favorite meal, and event of the day, digging in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Sauske got out of the shower and dried off quickly. She pulled on her shorts and camp shirt lazily and pulled on her knee-high Converses. She walked out, her blue hair still wet, but looking much better. She went back to her cabin and ran a brush through her hair easily. She ran a towel through it, it drying almost instantly. She brushed it again and thanked the gods that her hair was naturally straight.

Ichigo got out of the shower and dried off quickly. He pulled on his skinny jeans and camp shirt and pulled on his black Converses. He walked out, his brownish-red hair still wet, but looking a hell of a lot better. He went back to his cabin and ran a brush through his hair easily. He then ran a towel through his hair, drying it almost instantly. He brushed through it again and thanked the gods his hair was naturally straight. Oh, and that his dad let him live another day.
Back to top Go down
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Eh, bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Taaayyyylllloooorrrrr?????
Yeller?
Psh, I dunno.
This is totally off topic, but we call this guy at my school Britches.
Why, you may be asking yourself?
Because he says "britches" a lot and it just kind of turned into an inside joke.
But, when he says britches, he's only making fun of his dad because he actually says it.
Ah, us North Carolinians... xD
Back to top Go down
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 pm

LOL. Britches.

Do people in north carolina say "y'all"?
I'm from Texas so, yeah. I do. Or, we do.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Sorry. D;
I was trying to find out how to get signatures on here.. they aren't showing up. :/

Ic; When she found no one, Taylor walked back inside with a frown. She should probably eat something, and she still needed to change clothes. With a frown, she slipped on her orange camp shirt, which she absolutely hated, mostly because of the color, and some dark skinny jeans.

Adam sighed, looking down at his camp t-shirt with a frown. He shrugged and walked back out of his dorm, trying to find anyone familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

//Most of us. I don't. Mostly because for some reason I don't have a southern accent AT ALL. It's sad, considering I've lived here for my whole entire life. And it's cool, Taylor. I noticed that, too and I'm just like, "the fuck?"

Ichigo walked down to the canoe lake and sat down in the sand, seeing the usual nyads at the bottom of the lake, making baskets. They waved and smiled at him, winking. The nyads were total flirts, so he ignored it.

Sauske left her cabin and walked down to the training arena. She got there and grabbed a sword and started to slaughter a practice dummy in Greek battle armor.
Back to top Go down
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Zina walked back inside, rumaging through her stuff to find her camera, she slung it around her neck, then stepped ouside, walking through the rain, and keeping herself dry along the way. She'd decided to get something to eat, she was starving and realized she hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. She sighed, putting it out of mind and decided to wander instead. There was always something interesting to photograph down here. It was baren and empty of any city life, so nature and portraits would have to do. She sighed, snapping photos of things that interested her every so often.

Oliver slipped on some white vans slip ons, stepping outside. It was rainy as hell and practically storming. He heard thunder in the far of distance, but it was getting closer. He sighed, where was Zina when he needed her? He decided to step back inside, not really knowing what else to do besides sleep. Yeah, sleep was good. And this time, he wouldn't have Zina next to him, talking in whatever language it was that she spoke sometimes in her sleep. Maybe it was the language of the Gods? Neither of them knew so he put it out of mind, shut everything out, and curled up into a ball on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:18 pm

I asked Jenna about it, but she hasn't replied.

ic; Taylor grabbed a water bottle and took a long sip, sighing, and then walking back outside. The rain didn't bother her at all- she was used to it, and in fact, enjoyed it a lot. She smiled and walked around, not really sure where she was going.

Adam sighed, sitting outside his dorm, trying to ignore the rain. Where he was sitting, the rain barely touched him. He smiled, still looking for someone to talk with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 pm

//That sucks wolverine tits...

Sauske smiled when she heard thunder. She struck the practice dummy and she heard thunder. She loved it when that happened. Whenever she fought and it was raining, there would be thunder with every hit she made.

Ichigo saw a ghost sit next to him. He turned his head towards it and he had to clench his jaw to keep from crying when he realized it was his sister. She had died when they were trying to get to camp. She sacrificed her life to make sure that he got to camp safe. She had died at the top of the hill, right next to Thalia's tree. Thalia was a girl from about 20 years before he was born that had saved her friends and sacrificed herself. Her father, Zeus, had turned her into a tree to protect the camp. Then she came back to life and joined the Hunters of Artemis. And she was still with them as he looked at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

WAIIIT.
I think I fixed it!! :DDDD

this will just be spam to see if I did or not. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Let me see if mine is fixed!
//Spams
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 pm

lmfao. xD
My siggy is going to change soon~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Mine probably is, too...
I shall look for more GIFs....
I loooovvvveeee GIFs xD
Back to top Go down
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Zina continued her walking, snapping pictures as she went. She saw a boy from behind, and couldn't really put a name to him yet, but he looked so peaceful, head cocked to the side, as if he were looking at something interesting. She scanned the area, taking in the trees, sand and nature of it all. She adjusted the lense manually a few times before getting it just rightn and taking the photo. She reviewed it. The picture was great, but there was an odd smudge right next to the boy. Zina checked the lens, whiping it clean, assuming it was a smudge on the lens of some sort, but moved onto the area next to him, scanning it for a small bird or animal.

Oliver awoke. He didn't want to wake up. He yawned, groaned, and made all sort of other unpleasent noises to show his discontentment. He got up, walked outside and looked for something to do. There wasn't much, but he figured if he looked around long enough, or found some people, he could figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 pm

I've got to go to sleep, I'll reply tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Same for me.
I shall reply tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I don't know what to write. Like.. it's just getting really boring, 'cause no one is talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood.   Camp Half-Blood. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: