The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Regulators.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Based off the book The Regulators.

It's finally summer in Wentworth, Ohio, and everyone is happy about this.
Just a few weeks into summer, though, and things start.. well.. changing.

It all starts with the idling red van; everyone ignores it at first. It's just a stupid van, right? What harm could it bring to us? You see, the families in Wentworth, Ohio haven't had anything like this happen to them- barely any violence is brought upon them. Most people didn't even see the van, anyways.

Well, it starts moving. Slowly down the street, stopping at the EZ-stop, convenience store, and then, the bullets start flying.
Two people get shot.
Phone lines are going dead.
There's no help for them.

Another van- this time a blue one.
Same things happen.
More injured people.
No help.

Another van, another van, another van.
Six vans in total drive down that street, killing at least one person, though not always instantly.

The survivors have a worse fate coming to them, though.
They're now in Tak's court, and no one gets out of it alive.

LITERATE.
Please and thank you.
Feel free to PM me with any questions- you're bound to have them, and that's fine.
I'll be playing Tak, everyone else will fuck it up.
Sorry, but it's true, I don't want to have to explain to you guys what he is.
At least have two characters, other than that, as long as you keep up with them, I don't care how many you have.
Romance can form along the way, if you want to have a relationship with someone before we start, then PM them. And I really mean PM them, don't ask on this thread. ._.
If you join this, then I love you<3
The Regulators. Tumblr_l6qs1aUr161qcfai3o1_500
Taylor.
I've lived in Wentworth my whole life, and though it's
a little boring sometimes, I love it here. Couldn't really
ask for much more.
The Regulators. Tumblr_lag8tlcwzC1qb43euo1_500
Adam.
I don't live in Wentwoth, I'm passing through on business.
Had a little problem with my truck, so I stopped by to make
a call or two and get some help, and then this...
It's just my luck, eh? But, at least I've already stopped
where I needed to. So if I do make it out alive,
I won't be fired.
The Regulators. Tumblr_la9acwctgT1qzwqylo1_500
Delilah.
I just moved in, and it certainly isn't how I thought it
would be. That's for sure. Everything was great until
the shooting, though. Now there's a dead boy in my
lawn, and I don't know what in the hell made me want
to buy a house in this town.
The Regulators. Tumblr_lafi6mwYRI1qb2fmwo1_400
Christopher.
A.k.a, Tak.
The Regulators. Tumblr_lad9rn6n4F1qaanldo1_500Audrey.
I'm Christopher's sister.
Took him in, in his time of need.
It wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done.
But family is family, and he's all I got left.
Since he's moved in, weird things've been happening.
I'm not even sure what, but things in this place
just haven't been the same, and I'm not sure
why. I've been isolating myself from everyone, too.
Another thing that I'm clueless about, but it isn't
intentional. There's something wrong with my brother,
and I know what it is, actually. It's told me before.
But, I can never seem to explain it right.

Last edited by Taylor on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:54 pm

le bump.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Someone.. save me from my misery~
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Joining, let me get the profiles.
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Oh wait, I can't join. D;
I forgot I'm going to the movies in ten minutes, I didn't see the time, so I thought I could get some roleplaying in; guess not. >.<
If this is still open when I come back, I'll join, though not right away, because I have study for 3 stupid tests.
Sorry. D;

By the way, love the signature. ;D
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:41 pm

adjfhakjsef.
That's alright, I'm sure it'll still be open. aha.
three tesssstsss? D:
I never study, I have an awesome memory when it comes to certain stuff, but then other things.. I fail with remembering;
but yeah. seeeeeeeee yaaaaaaa. :3

And thanks! Baha. :3
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Yes, three. /: Tomorrow's Geography, then Thursday is History and Science. Urgh. -.-
I'm going to die.
Well, I'm gonna goo. I'll save the thread, and if I get even half an hour, I'll go on here. Byeee. (:
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:45 pm

icky. :C
Well byee. Hopefully someone else wants to join this, aha.
If not, it can be a one on one~
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 pm

One on one? xD
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Yees . xD

Lemme get my profiles , I have to crop one of the pictures though , I'll be a minute . xD

I'll try and do three characters , but my posts wont be like , 6 lines , probably less . If I can handle that , I'll do four .
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Aha, alright. Sounds good.
I might have some long, and I mean realllllllllllllllllly long posts, but they'll take me forever to type and shittt~
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Alrightt P:
I'll post the profiles one by one (in the same post) just so I can type the ones that are ready .
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Alriight.
:3
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:33 pm

The Regulators. Img-thing27-1
Ana
I lived here my whole life , born and raised .
The Regulators. Img-thing70
Eric
I came here to spend some time with friends , then ended up buying a house . And soon after , the shootings came . What a wonderful life .

The Regulators. Img-thing76
May
I was originally born out of town , but moved when I was younger . When I leave on the weekends for work , I can't wait to get out of this town . And I wonder why my house won't sell .

Last edited by anabanana. on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm

oh fuck nuggets. I forgot about Audrey. Ahaaaa.
I need to add someone else, give me a few moments. xD
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Sorry , trying to get the profiles right . xD

Now the first picture is the biggest . >.<
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Bahaha. It's fine!
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Since the stupid picture won't get any smaller , I'm not going to bother . But finally , I'm ready . xD
Setting ?
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Alrighty. I don't mind starting, but it'll take me a while. just a warning.

Setting; Around noon. It's sunny and warm outside, though there are a few dark clouds lingering in the sky, indicating that it'll rain later on.
It's a normal Saturday Afternoon so far- people are doing about their normal business. The kids are playing in the street, friends are talking, some people are getting home from work. All the while, that one red van is watching them.

For the van thing, I'm going to let you control it if you want. I mean like, not total control, but say you want one of your characters to get shot or something, or have an idea, then you can take over it. For any of the vans really, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Alright , sounds good .
I'll make a character now , and then kill him off later on , but just not now , kind of get typing for a bit . I'll name him , uh . Noah . I'm too lazy too get him a picture , so he has brown hair and blue eyes , he's spending a few months with his friends . And a little twist for May that I'm also too lazy to add ; she's secretly suicidal/depressed .

I'll start in a few minutes .

Oh also , another thing ;
Can May kind of be connected with Tak ? Not romance , but knows whats going on , and she's in on his plan , but she can't say anything ? I know it's not part of the plot , but it just popped into my head ...
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Taylor yawned into the palm of her hand and stared blankly at the television in front of her. Unlike most people, she was deciding to spend this lovely Saturday afternoon lounging around in her pajamas. On any normal Saturday, she'd be outside, bugging her neighbors and friends, trying to find something to do, but after a while that had become quite a monotonous and tiring task. She sighed, changing the channel. When she found that there was really nothing on to watch, she admitted defeat, turned the TV off, and stomped over to the kitchen.

Adam smiled to himself as he killed the engine of his truck. He truly did hate his job. Not only was he forced to drive that big bulky piece of shit everywhere, he had to normally drive for miles and miles, alone, on deserted high-ways, or free-ways, with no one to talk to, and nothing on the radio. It didn't have a damn CD player either, of course not. It was a fucking truck. He wiped his somewhat clean hands on his jeans and hopped out of the truck, headed towards the convenient store he had parked in front of. The sign above it said that it had a payphone inside, and that's just what he needed. In his pocket [along with a lighter, cigarettes, and some odd amount of money] he had the number for a tow-truck. Pushing the door open, he walked straight to the back, seeing that the phone was over there.

Delilah was sitting out on her front porch, looking around. Since around seven in the morning she had been watching the cars drive past, and there weren't many of them, either. She was too shy of a person to walk around and introduce herself, shouldn't the neighbors be doing that to her anyways? Or.. were things a little different in Ohio? She shrugged to herself and continued to watch the road, hoping that it wouldn't rain. That would just be another bad sign. Not that she didn't like rain, but for some reason she didn't think it would be good to rain on her first day in this place. First full day, really. She had arrived late last night, hell, might have just been REALLY early that morning. She didn't remember.

Christopher was up in his room. The television was blasting one of Tak's favorite movies; The Regulators. He absolutely hated that fucking movie. It was terrible, and their poor southern accents made him want to strangle someone, but he had no control over Tak sometimes. And most of the time when he was forced to watch that movie, was the times that he was not in control. Almost as if he was pushed to the back of his mind, and Tak was up front, up on top, doing all the work for him. Sure, if Chris really wanted to, he could push Tak away and regain control, but it wouldn't end in a very nice way, that was for sure. One thing he had learned in this whole experience, was to never question Tak. The thing may not have had any power if it wasn't inside of his body, but inside it could do a lot of damage.

-Audrey and Christopher will be like.. taking turns/not always in my posts. and yeah.. if you didn't already start, then I took care of that for ya.-
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 pm

That's kind of what Audrey is for. Aha. But if you want to..? Maybe Audrey told her or something? But not all the details? Like.. she just told her that something named Tak is inside of him?
Back to top Go down
anabanana.

anabanana.

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Oh , baha , I didn't see that . xD
And alrighty .

Clumsily falling down onto the last step , Ana leaned against the porch railing , sleepily looking around the street . She had just woken up , still in her shorts and loose shirt . She hadn't bothered to change , she wasn't much of a morning person anyway . Brushing the loose strands out of her eyes , she straightened , smiling slightly at the laugh of the little kids next door . It reminded her of when she was little , when she looked out at the world like it was perfect , everyone was loving and caring and didn't have a single thought about hurting anyone else . Yet now , she knew everything . Most of it , she didn't want to know . She knew there was a red van around here somewhere , and she intended on finding one . Not approaching it , but seeing it . Getting up , she rushed inside and changed into normal clothes , slipped on her Converse , and walked back outside , stuffing money in her pockets . The small store on the corner of the street would be a perfect excuse , nothing unusual . And besides , she needed to buy a couple things anyways .

Eric sighed , staring at the gray sidewalk as he walked with his friends . They wanted to walk around the neighbourhood , but for what , he didn't know . Finally , he reached the house , and plopped down onto the green lawn , his legs sore from the long walk . They came out every afternoon , just hanging out , some people left to go do something of their own , some hanged outside , some were lazy in the house . Yet somehow , despite everything they didn't have in common , they were really good friends , and got along well .

May stared down at her wrists , words carved into both . Not a tattoo , but really , words . They were pink , she had done them just yesterday . One said "Life" while the other said "Sucks." Noone ever seemed to notice any of her scars anyway , just thinking she scratched herself on accident . Hah . She held the small knife in her right hand , but decided it was no use . She knew she shouldn't be doing this to herself , but she felt alive , like a drug addiction . Shaking her head , she dropped the knife , letting it clatter onto the bathroom sink . She stared at her reflection , smiling faintly . Maybe if she didn't do this , she would go out more . But noone ever even noticed , right ? Shrugging , she picked up the knife again and covered the blade , slipping it into her jeans pocket , deciding to get some fresh air .

*I'll add Noah in later , when he has some kind of a purpose .

And I have to leave at 8:30 . x[
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Aha, that's kind of what I'm doing with Audrey and Chris.. only when they're needed!
And aw. D;
What time is it over there?
I have to leave in like... an hour and a half or so..

ic;Taylor opened one of the cupboards and stared at it intently, almost as if she thought that by doing this, food would magically appear on the shelves. She laughed dryly at the thoughts and closed the door again, opening up her fridge. This time, she pulled out a water before slamming the door shut. She sighed and walked outside, maybe getting some fresh air would do her good. Nodding slowly to herself, she sat on the front porch steps and looked around for someone to talk to.

Adam placed two quarters into the coin slot and dug the piece of paper out of his pocket. Sandwiching the phone between his right ear and right shoulder, he dialed the number and waited patiently. Though, before there had been a very clear, and loud, dial-tone, there was now nothing. No ringing, no WAH-WAH of a busy signal, just silence. Frowning, he slammed the phone back on it's cradle and walked over to the register, getting a few things along the way.

Delilah leaned her head against the porch railing, and shut her eyes. She was nearly falling asleep out there, and she figured it was because she had gotten almost no sleep last night. It was probably just because of the fact that it was a new house, and she wasn't used to it. She shrugged, and would have gone inside to get some more sleep, but it was so damn hot outside. She hated falling asleep on days like these. Then you woke up covered in sweat, and you were all red, and felt sick to your stomach, with a throbbing head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Regulators. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regulators.   The Regulators. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regulators.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: