The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is this a good idea?
Yes
Remember Me - Page 2 Bar_left100%Remember Me - Page 2 Bar_right
 100% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Remember Me - Page 2 Bar_left0%Remember Me - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Sort of
 0% [ 0 ]
It's terrible
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Remember Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 am

ooc; Sorry if my posts are all incredibly long. You said that this was an all literate role play, so when I'm inspired, I'm more likely to write a lot more. If I'm writing too much, just tell me and I'll cut down.

Michy wandered down the streets aimlessly. She had just left the party, and although she knew that she had left, she felt as if she was still there. When she had tried to talk to the people at the party, it was like she didn't exist and she instantly knew that something was wrong. No one would respond to her or even acknowledge her presence and they all seemed too concerned with something else to even notice. She knew that she was dead, but she didn't understand how any of this could be happening if she was so. Her eyebrows crinkled as she tried to remember the events of that night and how she had fallen. She hadn't jumped, that was certain. Someone had pushed her. She frowned and bit her lip thoughtfully as she continued to walk down the street, her heels clicking against the pavement as she walked. As she pressed forward, she saw a figure walking towards her in the darkness. Who would be walking down the streets at this time of night? she couldn't help wondering. "Hello?" She called out into the darkness as she began to get nervous. But of course, whoever it was wouldn't be able to hear her. She was dead.

Andrew walked around the party staring at the crying faces of the friends that he knew so well. He hadn't been invited to the party, of course, but yet he had gone anyways. He had died a few years ago and since then his friends seemed to have all moved on. They all continued laughing, crying, screaming - normal emotions resurfaced as they were meant to. He nodded to himself, supposing that this was normal. He walked into the other room, trying to find the shadow that he knew he was meant to find. Someone had died tonight, and all he wanted to do was talk to her. Finally, he saw her standing on the balcony. She looked confused and vulnerable, and she clearly didn't understand how anything could be happening. She looked similarly to how he must have looked those years ago when he died. The only difference was that she wasn't alone. She had him.

Izzy sat on the balcony steps, her hands covering her face as she tried not to cry. She hated crying in front of her friends, for it showed a sign of weakness. She was one of those girls who held the facade of being the strong one. The one who wasn't fazed by anything, and that's how she liked it. This was different. Her best friend had just been killed... or committed suicide, no one really knew. Izzy knew. Izzy knew that her best friend, Michy, would never commit suicide. She loved life too much for that and although she lived for attention, she wouldn't take that desire to such extremes. Would she?
Back to top Go down
Vicky

Vicky

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 am

ooc-No,it's not.I just used it from a different website and I put it as semi-literate,that's why my posts were so short.XD Copy && paste=Best thing ever,besides the delete button.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Taylor sighed, shutting her eyes for just a moment. She knew that she should just walk away from this place, go somewhere else, though she didn't know where. Something was wrong, and she didn't want to admit it, but she knew that she had died. How she had died was still a mystery, however one thing was for certain- she hadn't jumped. Whether she was pushed, or just fell, or whether something else had happened, she was still unsure of, but most definitely she had not jumped. There was no reason that she would have to jump, it would be completely pointless. She had a fine life, no huge problems, and either way, she was smart enough not to deal with them in that way.

Adam sighed softly as he listened to everyone- a mixture of crys, whimpers, and even one scream. A scream of desperation in shock which would only come from one person that he knew. He smiled a little at the memory, but instantly changed it back into a frown. Replaying of memories always happened like that- they were nice while they lasted, but now it was just another reminder that you will almost never see those people again. Almost never experience something like that, and that was just too much to handle. He walked a little faster down the street, paying no mind to where he was going. What did it matter? It wasn't like anyone could bump into him now- they'd walk right through him. If he wandered into the street, none of the cars, trucks, or buses would be able to run him over. He was basically untouchable now, which would have been great if he had someone to talk to.

Carrigan was putting on the fake tears now- the fake whimpers, and sniffles. All of which she had practiced countless times before, and were surprisingly believable. It would be odd if she just sat there- emotionless- as everyone around her bawled, or did something of the sort. Maybe a dazed and/or confused look would work, too, but she'd start with the tears. It was something that she was familiar with. Honestly, she didn't know why she pushed the girl, she just had. There was almost no reason, really- just to do it. That was all. She sighed, standing up and walking to the bathroom- at least there she didn't have to put on this stupid show.

ooc; i don't know what to write for the cheating boyfriend, because i don't even know what he does.. so yeah. o.o lolololol.~
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: