The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The book itself has yet to be named.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GTFOGrace.

GTFOGrace.

The book itself has yet to be named. Empty
PostSubject: The book itself has yet to be named.   The book itself has yet to be named. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm

This is the intro of a book I've been working on.
It's not much and hasn't been edited quite yet, and needs a lot but, thought I'd post and get a feel of what others think of it.

My name is Lilli. I’m just a kid. I go to school, drive a crappy car and I used to think my life sucked, until it wasn’t mine to live anymore. Right now, I think I’m dying. My bones are broken, my lungs are collapsed, my heart is giving out and there’s blood everywhere. I still have one hand propped on the wheel and my head hangs down like a ragdoll over it, blood soaked hair covering my once pretty face.

I can’t help but gawk at the scene before me. The headlights of my old Chevy are still on, and I wish they’d turn them off, because it just highlights everything that’s wrong. It even shines on my Mother’s hysterical face, emphasizing each worrisome wrinkle. Her face is drenched in tears, an expression of torture painted clear for all to see.

I should be having fun right now, but the driver who hit me just couldn’t wait for his to start. I should be gossiping with my friends about boys, grades, and how lame my parents are, anything but this. I watch as the firefighters attempt to pry the driver’s door of my car open, to set me free. But, it seems as though I’m already free. It doesn’t hurt anymore. My Mother’s screams seem to be fading, and so does the horrific scene set before my eyes. Before I know it, everything is black, and my time is up.
Back to top Go down
SkywardLover

The book itself has yet to be named. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The book itself has yet to be named.   The book itself has yet to be named. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:39 pm

This would be an interesting prologue. Kind of chilling, but I think that was your intention...Hope to see more soon ^_^
Back to top Go down

The book itself has yet to be named.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: