The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One on One?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

One on One? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Taking his laugh as a hint that it was a joke, Adam laughed himself. "Nice.." He mumbled, shaking his head as he continued to laugh. 'So, really.. why are you here?"

Christopher laughed slightly, "No, because of you and Taylor. I heard you're moving to Vegas.. getting married? Something like that. But, yeah.. congrats."
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Alex looked at him. "Dude I came here to say your god dude! Your dating he sexiest girl at school!"

Jakob shook his head. "Um your joking right? I haven't heard anything about this,"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Adam frowned. "I'm not dating her. I don't even like her.." He shook his head. "Where'd you here this from?"

Christopher frowned. "I'm not joking.." He mumbled softly. "So, you mean you guys aren't getting married? Damn, well at least you're dating her, you know.. she's pretty hot.."
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Alex's jaw dropped. "How could you not like her? She is hot dude!" Alex said shaking his head

Jakob's eyes widened. "No Im not dating her, I wish, I mean she is cute and I would like to date her but I'm not,"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Adam rolled his eyes, starting to get impatient. 'Sure, she's hot. whatever. who told you, though?" he repeated, wanting an answer already.

Christopher frowned. "Then..." He trailed off and shook his head, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Jakob looked down. "Who told you this?" he asked scratching his head

Alex looked down. "I heard it from Joey who heard it from Neaveh's friend Addison who said she heard from Neaveh,"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Adam frowned, slamming the door on him and walking back up to his room without another word. Still thankful that he was home alone.

Christopher frowned, trying to remember. "I heard it from a few people, actually; Damien, Carrigan, Shane, and.. I think Demi."
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Jakob let out a sigh and hung up on Christopher. He sent a text to Taylor we need to talk NOW he typed and hit send

Neaveh smiled and laid in her cozy bed wondering how far the rumor had spread by now
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Taylor bit her lip when she received the text. She knew what it was about without a second thought- it was the rumor. What should she do then? Lie, say that she never heard about it? She gulped and turned her phone off, hoping to avoid him for a few minutes.

Adam walked up to his room, picked up his phone, and just stared at it for a few minutes. How was he even sure that he was right about this? Neavah knew from the beginning that they weren't dating, he had been completely straight-forward about that, and she wasn't an idiot..
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:07 pm

After Jakob didnt get a reply he called her home phone and listened to the soft ringing.

Neaveh picked up her phone and dialed Adam's number calling to ask if they had any math homework
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:47 pm

bump?
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Taylor bit her lip and glared at the phone, not wanting to answer it. She knew who it would be, of course, Jakob, and she didn't feel like getting yelled at. "So, what am I going to do then? Just ignore him? How old am I, again?" She mumbled to herself, frowning.

Adam took it as a sign that he should confront her when he got the call. Adam smirked. "Hello?" He mumbled. "Oh sorry, I can't talk.. Too busy planning our wedding. Can you make it quick?"
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Neaveh looked confused. "Adam what are you talking about? We arent getting married," She said a little upset now

Jakob growled and called over nd over needing to talk to Taylor
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm

"Oh? really? That's not what I heard." Adam mumbled flatly, wishing she'd stop playing the games.

Taylor sighed, reaching towards the phone. She didn't want to answer, but he wasn't giving up. Maybe it was something else, right?
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Neaveh looked down. "Adam I dont know what your talking about!" She said trying not to cry

Jakob sighed when she answered. "Taylor, we need to talk,"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm

lol.. she didn't answer yet, but okay...

ic; Adam rolled his eyes. "Stop. I'm not in the mood. Just.. why the fuck would you say that?" He asked.

Taylor sighed, "yeah?" She mumbled, sleepily.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:10 pm

ooc//lol well my brain is half asleep

ic//
Neaveh sniffled. "I didn't say that Adam! I told my friends that we had this...thing...they changed it...i didnt think it went that far," She said "Can I come over and explain?"

Jakob laid back on his bed. "Taylor, whats with this rumor, about me and you?" he asked not wanting to play around
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "No. Frankly, I don't want to hear it." He shook his head and hung up on her.

Taylor frowned. "What rumor?"
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Jakob rolled his eyes. "Taylor dont play dumb! You know good as well what rumor! The one about us!" he yelled

Neaveh sniffled and ran to Adam's house in the pouring rain, her makeup rolled down her face and left streaks of black mascara on her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:22 pm

"I'm not playing dumb!" Taylor said sincerly, and even though she kind of was, she wasn't. there were a lot of rumors that he might have heard, she didn't know which one it had been. "I really don't know what you're talking about!"

Adam sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Jakob sighed. "I didn't know we where moving to Veagus o get marred!"

Neaveh stood on Adam's pourch and knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

"Neither did I." Taylor mumbled, sighing heavily. She hadn't told anyone that, and really didn't know it was what had been spreading around, but since Carrigan knew...

Adam frowned, walking down the stairs and opening the door. He shook his head. " told you, I don't want to hear it. Now, goodbye." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Neaveh wa;lked inside."Adam Im sorry I know you hate me but...,"

Jakob sighed. "Well people said they heard from your friends! One of them, Carrigan!"
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:33 pm

"And..?" Taylor asked, getting a little irritated. "So, Carrigan is an idiot. She probably saw us talking once, or something, and made something out of nothing."

Adam shook his head and repeated himself. "I don't give a fuck what your reasoning is, sorry that you came all the way over here in the rain, but that doesn't change anything. Leave. I don't want to hear it. Goodbye. Get out of my house." He walked away from her, storming upstairs.
Back to top Go down
NeavehBaby

NeavehBaby

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Neaveh looked down before saying, "Adam, I started the rumor, only because I like you," She said loud enought for him to hear. She walked out of the house, stood in the rain, looked upwards and cried.

Jakob Sighed "Whatever Taylor!" He said before hanging up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One?   One on One? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One on One?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: