The Chizzle Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chizzle Site.

It's a forumm, dudeee.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under one roof.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Alright, so this role play is pretty much as simple as it can get.
If you don't know the rules, please don't join because I don't want to
have to explain them to you. The only things I ask for are complete
and one hundred percent literacy and even genders. This means include
two characters in your profile and role play accordingly.
The main point of this RP is to create drama, so please do just that!

MICHY
Under one roof. E02b38726073779f3c55481543e83f92_8350827
This is me, don't steal my pictures, por favor.

ANDREW
Under one roof. Tumblr_la1j86sGOq1qa97ngo1_500
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 am

I'll join. :3
Give me a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
http://omgitsaforum.roflforum.net
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am

Bleh. I can't find any pictures right now, but while I'm looking I'll just post the names. Sorry, tumblr is being unresponsive. :/

Taylor & Adam.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:17 am

Okay, I'm still here, so we can start.
I know this is a little bit late, so everyone probably isn't online,
but we can just make it ongoing then.

SETTING: 6:30 PM, sunny but it looks like it's going to rain later.
Everyone is already at the house, doing whatever.
Also, the house is on a beach in Miami.

Michy sat on the back porch flipping through the latest issue of Cosmogirl. She didn't subscribe to the magazine, but it arrived at the house earlier that day and she didn't have anything else to do. Every so often, she would laugh at one of the various sex questions, thinking about how outrageous it was. She shut the magazine, suddenly bored of its contents and wandered inside the house. "Is there anyone here?" She called, wondering where everyone was. With a sigh, she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, smirking at the fact that there was hardly any food. Maybe they all should go to the grocery today.

Andrew emerged from his room and headed down the stairs into the kitchen. "Hey Mich," he said lazily. Although it was 6:30 in the evening, he had just woken up from a nap. Ever since he had moved into the house, he had found that he would be awake at nights when he was out partying and then asleep during the days to recover. This schedule was the complete opposite of what it was before he arrived at the house. "No food?" He asked with a frown as he heard his own stomach growl in protest.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 am

Michy smiled as she looked up at Neaveh and Jakob. "Hey," she said with a laugh as she looked at how happy Neaveh seemed. "Not anything really. We haven't got any food in this damn house," she said with a laugh as her English accent became audible. "Hey Jakob," she said as he entered the kitchen as well. Michy sat down at the counter top and rested her head on the service, allowing the marble to cool her skin.

Andrew looked up from his seat at the kitchen table and smiled at the two of them. "What do you guys want to do today?" He asked nonchalantly as he picked up a newspaper and began to scan the cover page articles.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 am

Taylor was sitting on the roof, her legs dangling off it. She sighed, taking a final drag on her cigarette before dropping it down on the ground beneath her, then hopped off the roof.

Adam was up in his room, playing his xbox. Today was one of his lazy days, were he did almost nothing that involved getting out of his bed. He sighed, turning on his radio and searching for a good station.

Ooc; Sorry if I respond late, and I know my writing isn't the best right now, but I just woke up, so that explains it. xD
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 am

Michy thought for a moment and shook her head. "No, I don't want to tan or shop. We do that every day." She bit her lip thoughtfully as she looked around the room. "Where is everyone else?" She asked, the question interrupting her previous thoughts.

Andrew nodded in agreement with Michy. "It's 6:30 in the evening and it's about to rain. I say we go out and go to a club or something. I'm in the mood to party." He chuckled and winked at no one in particular as he thought about what he wanted to do that night. "We could go to that new club, Sketch. I hear it's good."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:40 am

Taylor walked inside, smiling warmly at everyone. "Hey guys." She mumbled, walking over to the fridge. She took out a water bottle which seemed to be one of the only things that fridge had in stock, and glanced around the room.

Adam sighed, pausing the game. He turned off his radio and looked around, realizing that he needed food. In the morning, on his lazy days, he usually grabbed an armful of food and stashed it in his room to eat later on, but there had been almost nothing to eat this morning. He frowned and stood up, walking slowly down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 am

"Hey!" Michy said with a smile as she looked up at Taylor. "How are you? We were just talking about what we were going to do tonight. Andrew suggested going to that new club that his friend told us about. You down?" She smiled as she stood up from her chair, thinking already about what she was going to wear.

Andrew laughed and waved at Taylor quickly before walking out of the kitchen once again. "I'm going to take a shower. Just call if you need anything," he shouted from down the hall as he advanced up the stairs and into his room. He got in the shower and started to hum as he washed his hair and body.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 am

Michy walked up the steps and into her room. She took her long, dark brown wavy hair down from the bun that held it in place and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair had dried since she had taken a shower earlier that morning, and she wore no make up. "Time to get to work," she said to herself with a slight chuckle. She pulled out her makeup bag and lined her eyes with eyeliner, making sure not to put too much. She needed no foundation, for her skin was flawless, and she put a bit of mascara on to finish the touch. She fluffed her hair and turned back to her reflection once again, noticing how big of a difference a bit of eyeliner could make. She didn't wear makeup on a daily basis, and when she did, she looked like a totally different person. She walked to her closet and pulled out a skin-tight black dress that she pulled on over her narrow shoulders. She matched this with a pair of black pumps and looked at her reflection once again. The dress hugged her curves in all of the right places and accentuated the narrowness of her waist. She smiled as she grabbed her ID and ran out of her room to join the others.

Andrew stood in the hallway as he waited for the girls to get ready. He had been out of the shower and dressed in a matter of ten minutes, but the girls were taking forever. "You look nice," he said as he looked at Michy as she walked down the stairs. It was true though, she looked amazing. He looked at his own outfit and laughed at how he must have looked compared to her. He was wearing jeans and a simple white vneck tshirt, his hair messy as it usually was. "Where is everyone else?" He asked as he checked the time on the watch that he couldn't leave the house with out wearing.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am

Taylor nodded and walked up to her room, trying to think of what she would wear. She didn't own any dresses, because she really didn't like them, but she could always wear jeans and a decent looking top, right? She shrugged and opened her closet, looking through all of her clothes.

Adam frowned, as he walked into the kitchen it seemed like everyone left. "Where's everyone going?" He asked wearily.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Michy laughed as she walked into the kitchen and looked at Adam's facial expression. "We're going to that new club," she said with a smile as she sat down at the kitchen table, crossing her long legs so he wouldn't see up her dress. "Want to come?" She stood up again and walked over to the pantry, pouring herself a cup of coke and vodka before taking a sip.

Andrew followed Michy into the kitchen and nodded towards Adam. "Good call," he said to Mitchy with a laugh as he poured himself a glass as well. "Adam, you want some?" He asked, holding the bottle of vodka out to him.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Adam shook his head. "I guess I'll go." He mumbled, looking down to check what he was wearing. With a frown, he walked back upstairs to change. Not into anything fancy, but just something that was clean, at least.

Taylor sighed, pulling on her dark skinny jeans, and a random top. She walked over to the bathroom and put on some eyeliner, though it wasn't that great of a job, because she was in a hurry, and combed through her hair. She grabbed her phone, gum, and money, stuffed them into her pockets of her hoodie, and walked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Michy tapped her fingers on the counter top as she waited for everyone to be ready. "Are you ready to go, Taylor?" She asked as she finished off her drink, putting the empty cup in the sink as she stood up. "I want to get a move on!" She laughed and walked towards the hallway, ready to go.

Andrew looked at Taylor and smiled. "You look nice," he commented as he gave her a hug. "Let's go," he said, pulling her towards the door and waited for the others to be ready as well. "Let's make this a fun night."
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Taylor nodded at Michy and smiled. "Thank you." She mumbled softly, giving Andrew a brief hug back. "we're just waiting on Adam, but I doubt he'll be long." She said, looking around.

Adam walked back downstairs a few minutes later. He sighed, nodding towards the door. "Let's go." He mumbled eagerly, walking outside.

ooc; sorry if I randomly log off. I'm working on an essay, and I have no clue what I'm doing. xD
Back to top Go down
LOLatmichy

LOLatmichy

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Michy walked towards the taxi and got inside, taking the seat next to the window. She was suddenly extremely excited that she was going out with all of her friends. She hadn't done that in a while. She only hoped that there wouldn't be too much drama tonight.

Andrew hopped in the front seat and closed the door behind himself. He waited for the others to get in the car as he pulled out his phone, texting a few people about the new club opening tonight. He looked at the taxi driver and then back at his phone, hoping that he had brought enough cash. He had.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Admin
Taylor

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Taylor got in, smiling brightly. She buckled her seat belt and leaned back in her seat, stifling a yawn. She forced herself to relax and double-checked to make sure she had everything.

Adam climbed in after her, glancing out the window as he buckled his seat belt. He sighed and looked around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under one roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under one roof.   Under one roof. Empty

Back to top Go down

Under one roof.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chizzle Site. :: Realistic Role Playing.-
Jump to: